The Shawkshank Redemption

If and when you have the time, please check my thread for your EV trained Tyraniboah.

...and good lord, that Magnemite video was a blast to watch. Might hatch on myself in a little while after that!

hi shawk let me know if you have these celebis (and cmt) theyve been on my want list for quite awhile :P

Calm HP ice 70

hasty HP ice 70

hasty HP fire 70

naive HP ice 70

naive HP fire 70

Are you going to be giving away Swagnemite soon?
Lol. Sure. 1,000th post in my thread lul. <33333

If and when you have the time, please check my thread for your EV trained Tyraniboah.

...and good lord, that Magnemite video was a blast to watch. Might hatch on myself in a little while after that!
Nice thread lol. Can I get your Jolly Deerling for it?

Hi Shawk, CMT for:
(Adamant)
(Timid)

Nice stuff you got in here.
Thanks, but I didn't see anything I need.

CMT for this please

And if you see more than one Pokemon let me know, theres a lot here I'd trade for.
I like Eppie's Mew and Deoxys.

hi shawk let me know if you have these celebis (and cmt) theyve been on my want list for quite awhile :P

Calm HP ice 70

hasty HP ice 70

hasty HP fire 70

naive HP ice 70

naive HP fire 70
Yes, I have all of those. I'm interested in Ju-da-su's Ivysaur, Bond's Blaziken, Sæglópurs Pawniard, and I'd give the rest to you for credits if that's okay.

Just VM me or whatever when you can trade. I'll try and get the rest of my stuff up before Tuesday.

Lol. Sure. 1,000th post in my thread lul. <33333

Nice thread lol. Can I get your Jolly Deerling for it?

Thanks, but I didn't see anything I need.

I like Eppie's Mew and Deoxys.

Yes, I have all of those. I'm interested in Ju-da-su's Ivysaur, Bond's Blaziken, Sæglópurs Pawniard, and I'd give the rest to you for credits if that's okay.

Just VM me or whatever when you can trade. I'll try and get the rest of my stuff up before Tuesday.
sounds great will do :D

So would Breloom and the ev'd donphan be okay? If so, would you be able to clone them for me?
Yep, that's fine. VM me and let me know if you want Breloom EVd or UT.

if you need EV training i can do it :) references are in my thread :)
I don't really need anything right now because I'm still trying to get organized, but I will need some stuff done in gen 5 soon.

Lol i just watched the shawshank redemption.
Lol. Cool.

CMT for Heracross my dad used to make me watch that god damn movie all the time. its good xD
(Shawk - 13291)(♀)()
I'll take the DW Dratini please. What ball do you want it in? Yeah, it's a pretty good movie, lol. One of my favorites.

Good luck with your new trade thread.
Lol. Thanks.

I'm having wifi issues right now, but will be getting a new router within a week, so all trades are pending for now. Still working on getting everything up...

You're welcome.

EDIT: Sigh..... I still can't forgive myself for redsing your pokemon in the past. I felt very bad and guilty on the inside. That's why I decided to start rng abusing a few of my own pokemon. -_-

Just watched The Shawshank Redemtion with my girlfriend for the first time today. Fantastic movie. Anyway, I've been looking for one of these for awhile, CMT please:
Forretress
(CANNON - 53651)(♀)()

Nature: Careful | Ability: Sturdy | Location: Route 204
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 | Hidden Power: N/A

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level 10 UT - Tackle | Protect | ---- | ----

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi CMT for this:
Cradily
(Shawk - 13240)(♂)()

Nature: Careful | Ability: Suction Cups | Location: Power Plant
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | Hidden Power: N/A
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level 1 UT - Constrict | Rock Slide| Recover | Curse
Level 40 252 HP/6 Def/252 SpD - Swords Dance
| Rock Slide | Recover | Curse
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BP for Vaporeon

please cmt for your registeel, trained calm magic guard clefable, and your level 50 trained crobat with cross poison. if you dont need anything, i can ev train in return

Would you check my thread for this pokémon?

Mamoswine
(Shawk - 13291)(♀)()

Nature: Adamant | Ability: Snow Cloak | Location: Route ?
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 17 | 31 | 31 | Hidden Power: N/A
Level 21 UT - Endure | Mud Slap | Mud Bomb | Powder Snow

Technicolor pokéballs @_@

Hey buddy its me again. I'd like to spend another 2 credits on these please:

Breloom
(Shawk - 13291)
(♀)()
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Poison Heal | Location: Viridian Forest

Level 47 Repeat Ball 12 HP/252 Atk/244 Spe - Seed Bomb | Spore | Substitute | Focus Punch

Jirachi
(SMR2010 - 06260)

Nature: All usable (ask) | Ability: Serene Grace | Location: Pokemon Event
Level 50 Jolly 252 Atk/6 Def/252 Spe -
Ice Punch | Fire Punch | U-Turn | Iron Head

You're welcome.

EDIT: Sigh..... I still can't forgive myself for redsing your pokemon in the past. I felt very bad and guilty on the inside. That's why I decided to start rng abusing a few of my own pokemon. -_-
Lol, I've gotten over it. I'm not really mad anymore. Thanks for apologizing.

Just watched The Shawshank Redemtion with my girlfriend for the first time today. Fantastic movie. Anyway, I've been looking for one of these for awhile, CMT please:
Forretress
(CANNON - 53651)(♀)()

Nature: Careful | Ability: Sturdy | Location: Route 204

Level 10 UT - Tackle | Protect | ---- | ----

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can I get the Jolly Rufflet for it?

Hi CMT for this:
Cradily
(Shawk - 13240)(♂)()

Nature: Careful | Ability: Suction Cups | Location: Power Plant
Level 1 UT - Constrict | Rock Slide| Recover | Curse
Level 40 252 HP/6 Def/252 SpD - Swords Dance
| Rock Slide | Recover | Curse
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BP for Vaporeon
Can I get the DW Carvanha?

please cmt for your registeel, trained calm magic guard clefable, and your level 50 trained crobat with cross poison. if you dont need anything, i can ev train in return
The only thing I saw was the Duosion. You can pick one right now. I will need some EV training in the future if you want the other two though.

Would you check my thread for this pokémon?

Mamoswine
(Shawk - 13291)(♀)()

Nature: Adamant | Ability: Snow Cloak | Location: Route ?
Level 21 UT - Endure | Mud Slap | Mud Bomb | Powder Snow

Technicolor pokéballs @_@
Lol, is your Foongus okay?

Hey buddy its me again. I'd like to spend another 2 credits on these please:

Breloom
(Shawk - 13291)
(♀)()

Level 47 Repeat Ball 12 HP/252 Atk/244 Spe - Seed Bomb | Spore | Substitute | Focus Punch

Jirachi
(SMR2010 - 06260)

Nature: All usable (ask) | Ability: Serene Grace | Location: Pokemon Event
Level 50 Jolly 252 Atk/6 Def/252 Spe -
Ice Punch | Fire Punch | U-Turn | Iron Head
Sounds good, I'll VM you in just a second.

Still don't have working wifi, but I will have my new router any day now. I've added everything that's worth adding now too.

Thank you. And you're welcome.​

Can you CMT for this pokemon:

Nature: Jolly | Ability: Inner Focus | Location: Turnback Cave
Level 10 UT - Supersonic | U-Turn | Brave Bird | Pursuit

CMT for the UT in a fast ball:

Level 4 UT - Absorb | ----| ---- | ----

Hey Shawk, I'd like to spend my two credits on these guys:
Jirachi
(SMR2010 - 06260)

Nature: Careful| Ability: Serene Grace | Location: Pokemon Event
Level 5 UT - Rest | Confusion | Wish | Draco Meteor
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If it's convenient, I'd also like it to know Iron Head. If not, trade on fourth gen please, because I think you can only teach Iron Head in gen 4.

Garchomp
(Charlie - 26210)(♀)()

Nature: Jolly | Ability: Sand Veil | Location: Wayward Cave
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 24 | 31 | 31 | Hidden Power: N/A
Level 15 UT - Sand Attack | Sandstorm | Dragon Rage | Take Down
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)