The Shiny Umbreon vs. iiMKUltra (BZ Ref)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After like 4 hours of watching Spice and Wolf, I took a break and I saw these to guys getting ready to battle it out for their pride. I decided I'd be kind enough to be these guys refs in an attempt to better myself as a ref. Without further delay. We have, Shiny Umbreon vs iiMKUltra.

2v2 Doubles
1 Day DQ
2 Recovers/5 Chills
Switch=w/e
No Items
All Abilities
Arena - Route 39. There's no water for water moves. Additionally, special or field attacks have a 10%/20% (respective) chance of bothering one of the nearby (neutral natured) Miltank, who will then use Body Slam on the attacker.

Here we have Shiny Umbreon's team

Wartortle(*) (Michael) (M)
Nature: Bold (Adds * to Defense; Subtracts * From Attack)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Torrent: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two (2).
Rain Dish (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon collects water in the rain and absorbs it into its body, healing two (2) HP/action.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 58

EC: 7/9
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Tackle(*)
Tail Whip(*)
Bubble(*)
Withdraw(*)
Water Gun(*)
Bite(*)
Rapid Spin(*)
Protect(*)
Water Pulse(*)

Water Spout(*)
Yawn(*)
Aqua Jet(*)

Ice Beam(*)
Substitute(*)
Surf(*)

Dig
Mirror Coat
Counter

Eevee(*) (Cappy) (M)
Nature: Sassy (Adds * to Special Defense; A 15% decrease (rounded down) in Base Speed and a +5% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on an opponent's attacks)
Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; Bite, Claw Sharpen, Crunch, Dig, Double Kick, Hammer Arm, Iron Tail, Rain Dance, Rock Smash, Shadow Claw, Sunny Day, Wild Charge have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities:
Run Away: (Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and can evade any traps in an arena. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to escape from trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.
Adaptability: (Innate) The moves that match this Pokemon’s type deal two (2) more damage.
Anticipation (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and takes three (3) less damage from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 47 (-)

EC: 3/6
MC: 6
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Tail Whip(*)
Tackle(*)
Helping Hand(*)
Sand Attack(*)
Growl(*)
Quick Attack(*)

Curse(*)
Detect(*)
Fake Tears(*)

Return(*)
Dig(*)
Shadow Ball(*)

Bronzor (Katoptris) (Genderless)
Nature: Brave (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.
Type: Steel/Psychic
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
Heatproof: (Innate) This Pokemon's mirror-like alloyed skin protects it from Fire-type attacks, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.) The damage inflicted by burns is also cut in half.
Heavy Metal (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its weight. When it uses a full-body attack or a weight-based attack it will do more damage, and it will be much harder to lift, throw, or knock back.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1
Spe: 20 (-)

EC: 3/6
MC: 5

Attacks:
Tackle
Confusion
Hypnosis
Imprison
Confuse Ray
Extrasensory

Payback
Gyro Ball
Safeguard

Earthquake
Charge Beam
Flash Cannon

Rock Slide

and this is iiMKUltra's team

Metagross [Majora] (U)
Nature: Quiet (+Spa, -Spe)
Type: Steel/Psychic
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 60 (70/1.15)

EC: 9/9
MC: 1
DC: 4/5

Abilities:
Clear Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Light Metal (DW Locked): (Innate) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Moves:
Magnet Rise
Take Down
Metal Claw
Confusion
Scary Face

Headbutt
Iron Head
Zen Headbutt

Pursuit
Agility
Meteor Mash
Psychic
Psyshock
Gravity

Jellicent [Kraken] (M)
Nature: Modest (+Spa, -Atk)
Type: Water/Ghost
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 60

EC: 6/6
MC: 0

Abilities:
Water Absorb: (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.
Cursed Body: (Innate) When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.
Damp (DW Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Moves:
Bubble
Water Sport
Absorb
Night Shade
BubbleBeam
Recover
Water Pulse

Confuse Ray
Pain Split
Acid Armour

Will-O-Wisp
Taunt
Ice Beam

Energy Ball
Hex
Hydro Pump

Haha, alright! This is the order of operations (oh lord, math pun)

Shiny umbreon will pick his dos (2) pokmeon
Then iiMKUltra will select actions, seeing as he only has two pokemon to begin with.
Then Umbreon will select his actions
I'll begin the reffing process.

Good luck, have fun

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
uh
sorry about that

Majora, Meteor Mash-Zen Headbutt-Meteor Mash, all on Eevee. If Bronzor ever Earthquakes, change the first MM to Magnet Rise.

Kraken, Taunt Eevee-Will-O-Wisp Bronzor-Hydro Pump Bronzor

Katoptris, Safeguard, then use Confuse Ray on Majora, and finally Charge Beam Kraken.

Cappy, Detect, Fake Tears Kraken, then hit it with a Shadow Ball!

Well, what seems to be a one sided battle, this should be interesting. Now that I've finished season 2 of Spice and wolf

Hp:90
Energy:100

and

Hp:90
Energy:100

Vs.​

Hp:100
Energy:100​

and​

Hp:110
Energy:100​

Round 1: The lopsided battle
Hey guys, welcome to another battle on Route 39, seems that MK is preying on the weaker trainers again haha, just kidding, but lets start this match off right now! Both of MK's pokemon tied for fastest and after a RNG roll of 2, Jellicant will go first.​

But wait? It seems that Eevee has used Detect to protect itself from the faster pokemon's attacks. That was rather interesting, it managed to detect and avoid Jellicant's Taunt and Metagross' Metor Mash, great move! Bronzor sets up a Safeguard from the green aura that both him and Eevee are coated in now.​

(Just for the sake of things, is it ok if Jellicant always goes first? Unless you want me to reroll every action, or I'm suppose to or something, just let me know!)​

Now we have Jellicant attempting a Will-o-wisp attack on Bronzor, but due to that Safeguard, it wasn't effective. Metagross though takes to the offensive and smashes Eevee with a Zen Headbutt! Eevee begins to cry because the attack was so powerful, and Jellicant falls for its Fake Tears. Bronzor takes this time to blast Jellicant was a Confuse Ray, giving it a light confusion (2turns, unless confusion has changed, I don't keep up to date very well)​

Jellicant pushes past its confusion and hits Bronzor with a pretty potent Hydro Pump, looked pretty painful while Metagross puts the smack down on Eevee with a Metor Mash. Eevee launchs a Shadow ball at Jellicant and Bronzor brings in the double team, firing off a Charge Beam.​

End Round 1​

Hp:56
Energy:75
SafeGuard (2)
and

Hp:73
Energy:79
Safeguard (2)

Vs.​

Energy:83​

and​

Hp:98
Energy:76
(-2 SpD)​

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I got, MK your actions, I believe​

Katoptris, Charge Beam Kraken, Confuse Ray Majora, Charge Beam Kraken.

Cappy, Shadow Ball Kraken, Fake Tears Kraken, Shadow Ball Kraken.

Try not to die too quickly.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
And I don't have a massive problem with Jelly going first every action, technically you should roll it each time but that would quickly become a hassle.

Majora, Psychic-Zen Headbutt-Psychic, all on Eevee.
Kraken, Taunt Eevee-Hydro Pump Eevee-Will-O-Wisp Eevee

Energy:75
SafeGuard (2)
and

Energy:79
Safeguard (2)

Vs.​

Energy:83​

and​

Hp:98
(-2 SpD)​

Round 2: Its Jellicent, not Jellicant
Haha, welcome to round 2 of the battle, as everyone guessed, MK has the lead due to his evolved and quiet strong pokemon, Maybe TSU can make a comeback here in the second round.

Jellicent starts off with a Taunt towards Eevee, making fun of how small and weak it is, which enrages it. Metagross hits the offencive side of things with a Psychic attack on Eevee. Eevee, enraged by being called weak, buts the hurt on by hitting Jellicent with a Shadow Ball, ouch. Bronzor begins the double teaming process once more, hitting Jellicent as well, but with a Charge Beam.

A massive Hydro Pump comes from Jellicent to cool Eevee off, and to distract him while Metagross got up close and nails him with a Zen Headbutt. Eevee's Fake Tears fail due to the Taunt, and Bronzor hits Metagross with a Confuse Ray, confusing him for 3 actions.

Jellicent wants to get this round wraped up and sends out little balls of fire known as Will-O-Wisp to burn Eevee, the move succedes due to Safeguard going down last action. Metagross goes back to tossing Eevee around with a Psychic attack while he tries a shadow ball to get some damage in on Jellicent and Bronzor tries to help it out with a Charge Beam, but Eevee gets KO'd due to the Burn at the end of the round, things look really bad for Umbreon

Hp:0
Energy:0
Burned

and

Energy:62

Vs.​

Energy:66
Confused for 2 actions​

and​

Hp:67
(-1 SpD)​

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
eep must have missed this being updated
sorry

Majora, Meteor Mash Bronzor-Iron Head Bronzor-Meteor Mash Bronzor

Kraken, Will-O-Wisp Bronzor-Hydro Pump Bronzor-Hex Bronzor

Hp:0
Energy:0
Burned

and

Vs.​

Energy:66
Confused for 2 actions​

and​

Hp:67
(-1 SpD)​

Round 3
Welcome to this next round of the battle. By the looks of things. Its about all over in just a few short moves. But maybe Bronzor can at least take one of them with him. Lets see. Jellicent begins by Will-o-wisping Bronzor, and there goes his Physical hitting ability and now he'll be taking damage at the end of each round. Metagross, as usual, is an all out offensive guy, breaking through the confusion and managing to smack Bronzor hard with a Metor Mash. I wouldn't want to be on the reciving end of that thing. But Bronzor doesn't give up, and causes and Earthquake to apper, damaging both Metagross and Jellicent.​

Next, we see Jellicent go offensive, blasting Bronzor with a Hydro Pump, that seemed to clean him off nicely. Metagross returns the Earthquake by ramming into him with a Iron Head. Bronzor decides to focus on Jellicent with a Charge beam.​

I think this round will be the end for poor Bronzor, he's taken a huge beating. Jellicent Hexes Bronzor, and with that burn, it seems to do twice as much damage. Finally, Metagross ends the battle with a Metor Mash!​

Good game to both of you. Forcently it seems there wasn't much hax or anything so thats good​

Hp:9
Burned​

Vs.​

Hp:94
Energy:60​

and​

Energy:61​

• iiMKUltra recieves 2TC
  • Jellicent gets 3MC and 1KOc
  • Metagross gets 3MC and 1KOc
  • The Shiny Umbreon gets 2TC
  • Bronzor and Eevee recieve usual 1 2 1 counter spread
  • I get 4 RC

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
Uh
Bronzor still has 9 hp...

And I'm sorry tsu, I thought you'd be bringing stronger battlers.
In addition, neither Jellicent nor Metagross have full DC, so they both get 2 MC and 1 DC.

Oh my bad. Lol I accidently posted stuff. I'll just mark it as zero if you guys don't want to play next round. I ment to mark it in my notes not post it up here. :( Epic fail on my part

Eh. I already claimed counters, and it's actually impossible that Katoptris could kill Jellicent (especially as it has recover), so I'm okay with just calling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)