Tournament The Sketchmons Open [FINALS] - Won by Level 56

Welcome to the Sketchmons Open!​

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • OM Grand Slam information can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Sketchmons ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays must be posted alongside the result.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.

FINALS

Racool vs Level 56

Thank you to h_n_g_m_n for contributing the artwork for this tournament!

ggs, grats on the win. Soz to all the people who backed me to win :/ Tbh, l56 was easily the best overall player in this tour. That being said, I simply brought the wrong team both times, so the matchup was always bad. I could have won the second match if I clicked water spout on gren, instead of dark pulse, but other than that I dont think i did much wrong tbh, quite simply i had a pretty bad matchup. But such is mons, and it was actually my fault both times. First match I tried to ct the team he brought last match... only for him to bring that raypescado sample team... which was a terrible matchup. Second match... well I decided to bring my HO spam... only for him to bring msab + shed stall... which was annoying af as I have like the ultimate ct for msab + shed stall.

Overall tho, it was a p fun tour, and I enjoyed it a lot, thanks for hosting The Immortal :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)