Tournament The Sketchmons Open [Semi-finals]

Welcome to the Sketchmons Open!​

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • OM Grand Slam information can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Sketchmons ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays must be posted alongside the result.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.

Semi-finals

Deadline is 7 days from this post, March 27th. Remember to post replays or your match will be coin-flipped.

Jordn vs Level 56
Racool vs Megazard

Thank you to h_n_g_m_n for contributing the artwork for this tournament!

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
won in well... 1 gg, and 1 bad game:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7sketchmons-552478309
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7sketchmons-552484396
I mean the first game was fine, not haxy at all, except for 1 se miss i think. But the second game was quite bad. It wasnt loads of hax, just 1 bit. However the freeze on tran definitely altered the course of the game significantly. It still ended up quite close, mostly cos I forgot bout contrary on serp :p, but mzard explained after bout how tran was scarfed and that if exca had rapid spinned, tran did quite a lot to my team. So yeah I cant claim to have won second match that very fairly at all :/

S/O to Jordn Quantum Tesseract Laxpras for helping me test. Also thanks for the scarf keld idea lax
Also S/O to Official Fissure for passing me so many teams and helping me test. Sorry I didnt use any this round, I kinda relied on my ct. Nearly was the undoing of me, as I completely forgot that webs is really really bad against serp so yeah. Ill defo use a couple of ur teams in the finals :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)