The Sky Battle Tournament -- Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Art Credit to andrew3391

Art Credit to Player-0

Signups
Round 1

Intro:
In X and Y, a "Sky Trainer" challenges you to a "Sky Battle". If you accept, a normal battle starts. But you immediately realize something is wrong: you only have one or two pokemon. After seeing which ones you have kept, you realize that only non-grounded pokemon can play.

Clauses:

• XY OU Banlist
  • Sleep Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Evasion Clause
  • Moody Clause
  • Species Clause
Rules and Notes:

• All Pokemon must have the Levitate ability or the Flying type. Dodrio, Gengar, Delibird and Hawlucha may not be used.
  • Pokemon that lose the Flying type or Levitate abillity upon Mega Evolution may mega evolve.
  • The moves Body Slam, Bulldoze, Dig, Dive, Earth Power, Earthquake, Electric Terrain, Fire Pledge, Fissure, Flying Press, Frenzy Plant, Geomancy, Grass Knot, Grass Pledge, Grassy Terrain, Gravity, Heavy Slam, Ingrain, Land's Wrath, Magnitude, Mat Block, Misty Terrain, Mud Sport, Muddy Water, Rototiller, Seismic Toss, Slam, Smack Down, Spikes, Stomp, Substitute, Surf, Toxic Spikes, Water Pledge and Water Sport are banned.
  • Heatproof or Heavy Metal Bronzong and Frisk Dusknull are allowed.
  • The Sky Battle Metagame thread can be found here.
  • If you have any questions, feel free to VM or PM me or post in this thread.
There is a ladder for this meta on the Joim's Lab server on PS, or you can challenge your opponent to an OU or Custom Game.

Q&A:
Sorry to bother you, but, how many pokémons will have each team in the Sky Battle Tounament?
It will be a BO1 6v6 Singles match.
One question is every single Rotom allowed? Like the washform
Yes, they are all allowed as they all have levitate.

Pairings:
  1. pokebasket vs. King
  2. Ulriken vs. SoulWind
  3. NozzleBrap vs. Laurel
  4. J O G A vs. Geodude6
  5. vileman vs. Demist
  6. ChrisTehAwesome vs. Alf'
  7. kingmidas vs. darkie
  8. Wepwnemon vs. Qwilphish
  9. LivingRhino vs. Lasagne
  10. Eo Ut Mortus vs. Laga
  11. cbt vs. Arcticblast
  12. The Quasar vs. i excel
The deadline for this round will be on Wednesday, February 19, 2014, at midnight EST.

Last edited:
Nozzle gets activity over @Brap.
How on earth did you work that one out????

He messaged me on the 23rd. I replied on the same day stating times I was available. Never heard from Nozzle again. I messaged him on both the 30th of Jan & 3rd of Feb, as you can see on Nozzle's profile.

How on earth did you work that one out????

He messaged me on the 23rd. I replied on the same day stating times I was available. Never heard from Nozzle again. I messaged him on both the 30th of Jan & 3rd of Feb, as you can see on Nozzle's profile.
Whoops, I meant coinflip, sorry, I wrote it incorrectly.
Considering that neither of you posted activity.

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Well, my opponent missed our appointment today and I have been a lot of time waiting for him; activity post because I don't think I'll be able to play in the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)