The Slumming it in UU Mini-Tournament [Won by FlareBlitz]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Errr, contacted my opp a couple of times, didn't show up on the day we agreed upon (although PS was down), has not responded to messages since.

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Activity. Mafeking and I play today, but the only team I have for this is stuck on PS. If I can't work out anything else, the win goes to Mafeking.

Nas

Banned deucer.
Okay, since PS has been down for the entire round and people have been unable to extract teams, as well as a few people having legitimate reasons for being unable to meet deadline, I am allowing a two day extension for this round. On Saturday I will call all matches regardless of Showdown's condition, so get your matches done.

You answered me twice, but you didn't answer when you can battle. When you are ON, instead of tell me when u can battle u just say "Can u battle RIGHT NOW?". Always when u ask I'm off, so I can't battle '-' . I stay ON almost all the day but I don't find u. I've already contacted u again

TPO3

Never practice; Always perform.
I'm gonna give my match to Iridium. I haven't been the most active person in the entire world, and Showdown going down just screwed me :\. I already know I'm tied up for tonight so I see no point in making you all wait on my match.

Mafeking

channels his inner Wolverine
is a Contributor Alumnus
Activity. Mafeking and I play today (Thursday), but the only team I have for this is stuck on PS. If I can't work out anything else, the win goes to Mafeking.
SJ hasn't been on since posting this, and though I'd very much like for us to play today, I'm not sure what he's busy with, so here's what's going to happen, I guess:

I'm kind of busy this afternoon, so if he comes on and I'm off, and decides that he'd like to retract his giving of the win to me, I'm glad to let him take the activity win.

If he doesn't come on or decides that he does still want to give me the win, then I guess the win goes to me as he decreed, though I feel bad about that one :(

Or we'll end up on at the same time and can battle.

One of us will be sure to post later so that RT. knows what's going on. Sorry about this.

EDIT: got owned pretty bad, haha! gg SJ

Nas

Banned deucer.
Round 2 is up. Coinflips were used to determine the following matches:

Detroitlolcat vs WormGuy
Wobbanaut vs Flareblitz
Kokoloko vs Fatty

Kokoloko, WormGuy, and Flareblitz advance to the next round, sorry to you other three if that sounds unfair but you were given plenty of time to finish your matches.

Round 2 pairings:

Ginku vs PsYch071c
WormGuy vs Noblesse Oblige
Not Jacky vs SJCrew
Iridium vs Azriel
TalkingLion vs Flareblitz
Kokoloko vs Omicron

Apparently no one was able to figure out the clue, although I thought it was fairly obvious.

Tornadus(no therian forms kthx)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)