The Smog Awards: Voting Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
We've reached a new stage in the Smog Awards process: the voting stage. After months of nominations and hours of vote counting, we've given you the top candidates in each field, who you can see here.

Every year we like to commend those who make Smogon a better place to spend your time. This thread is to tell everybody about who you think is the best! Here you can share your choices, campaign for your candidates, and maybe even introduce great people others may have forgotten about.

However, there are a few ground rules:
  • Do not insult any member--nominator or nominee. We will be actively moderating this thread.
  • Remember, there are restrictions on who can nominate, found in the article.
  • Votes only posted here will not count. For your votes to count, you must PM The Smog with your choices.
  • Think of others before yourself. Use this thread to bring other users' eligibility for awards to light, not your own.

With that, have fun and keep it civil!

Bloo7086 was the worst name change imho

-close race between tennisace and zebby for best NUer, both of them really know their stuff
-ojama and ToF are the frontrunners for ladderers
-emma all da way for lc
-votin for my boy enz0 for oldschool, he taught me adv
-kg winning st12 was by far the biggest upset; coinciding Summer of Kevin is the best post this year

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
not really a discussion post but uhh is fate's dancing girl avatar actually jumpluff? if so, i totally had no idea

oh and antar kinda NEEDS to win most deserving user, i dont think we could possibly reward him enough for all the work he does even if we gave him a badge a day for the next year

not really a discussion post but uhh is fate's dancing girl avatar actually jumpluff? if so, i totally had no idea

oh and antar kinda NEEDS to win most deserving user, i dont think we could possibly reward him enough for all the work he does even if we gave him a badge a day for the next year
I second both of these points.

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ice-eyes better win best NU player
He was 1st 2nd and 3rd at the same time, which says enough really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)