The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
No sorry man, I actually thought I could, but turned out it was a 4th gen move :/
Ah that's unfortunate :/ Hopefully ORAS will make focus punch a tm again
At any rate, I'm also interested in the knock off zangoose. I'd prefer jolly, but if you don't feel like RNG'ing it yet I'll take adamant.

Ah that's unfortunate :/ Hopefully ORAS will make focus punch a tm again
At any rate, I'm also interested in the knock off zangoose. I'd prefer jolly, but if you don't feel like RNG'ing it yet I'll take adamant.
I've RNG'd the jolly one, just haven't updated yet :) Just gotta transfer one over. Guess you want the non-shiny? ;) I actually prefer non-shiny in most cases too ^^

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
I've RNG'd the jolly one, just haven't updated yet :) Just gotta transfer one over. Guess you want the non-shiny? ;) I actually prefer non-shiny in most cases too ^^
I think I'll go for non-shiny, if i decide to go for shiny I think I'll breed a matching ball on it in that case.

Hi Hamstern, I have a Shiny Luxury Ball Quiet Aegislash, as well as a English name HP Flying Keldeo, if you're interested in doing a Modest Shiny Giratina as a capture project.. I saw you're doing it anyways. Let me know when we can do our pending. Thanks!

EDIT: Dusk/Luxury Ball would be awesome, but if it only comes in Cherish I understand!

Hi Hamstern, I have a Shiny Luxury Ball Quiet Aegislash, as well as a English name HP Flying Keldeo, if you're interested in doing a Modest Shiny Giratina as a capture project.. I saw you're doing it anyways. Let me know when we can do our pending. Thanks!

EDIT: Dusk/Luxury Ball would be awesome, but if it only comes in Cherish I understand!
Already got hp flying Keldeo and need a 0 speed Aegislash and your 0 speed one was in pokeball ;__; But I'm interested in this :D

[386] Deoxys
OT:
Plasma (05083) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Moves: Nasty Plot, Stealth Rocks, Magic Coat, Psycho Boost
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes:
Reset by AfroThunderRule, who told me only it was fully re-distributable.

Can RNG the Giratina when I get the time, probably the weekend :) It come in Cherish ball only btw :)

Already got hp flying Keldeo and need a 0 speed Aegislash and your 0 speed one was in pokeball ;__; But I'm interested in this :D

[386] Deoxys
OT:
Plasma (05083) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Moves: Nasty Plot, Stealth Rocks, Magic Coat, Psycho Boost
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes:
Reset by AfroThunderRule, who told me only it was fully re-distributable.

Can RNG the Giratina when I get the time, probably the weekend :) It come in Cherish ball only btw :)
You want 31 Speed to out speed Hipowdon. 00 Speed only makes you slower than other Aegislash, it hardly matters with a base 60 speed monster and the match up of two Aegislash is very rare; even then, I'd switch predicting the King's Shield and use a different monster to battle it. Then once it's weakened, I'll out speed it with my Aegislash and finish it off with Shadow Sneak. lol I tried.

Anyways, are you free to do this pending trade: Hamstern - Tornadus and Impish Harvest Trevenant -> Darmanitan and Cofagrigus?

I have both of mine cloned. I'll get Deoxys cloned another day, but hey, can I get redis to the Giratina? I really need one for my IRL friends and the trade thread (preparing for next generation trading). You can totally redistribute Deoxys, and of course, I'd be more than happy to give you anything else you wanted. Lat me know. Maybe Aegislash + Deoxys for semi-redis of Giratina? ^_^

CMT for the Timid Palkia, I still have that 31/30/31/x/31/31 Adamant Dusk Ball Zygarde (and other stuff) if you want
The Adamant Zygarde will be perfect :D

You want 31 Speed to out speed Hipowdon. 00 Speed only makes you slower than other Aegislash, it hardly matters with a base 60 speed monster and the match up of two Aegislash is very rare; even then, I'd switch predicting the King's Shield and use a different monster to battle it. Then once it's weakened, I'll out speed it with my Aegislash and finish it off with Shadow Sneak. lol I tried.

Anyways, are you free to do this pending trade: Hamstern - Tornadus and Impish Harvest Trevenant -> Darmanitan and Cofagrigus?

I have both of mine cloned. I'll get Deoxys cloned another day, but hey, can I get redis to the Giratina? I really need one for my IRL friends and the trade thread (preparing for next generation trading). You can totally redistribute Deoxys, and of course, I'd be more than happy to give you anything else you wanted. Lat me know. Maybe Aegislash + Deoxys for semi-redis of Giratina? ^_^
Hm, I think I actually need the Hp flying Keldeo after all. Need another one to lend for a friend on a tourney. So I can give you redis right on the Giratina for Keldeo and Deoxys :) Do you want high attack for Dragontail or low attack to take less confusion and foul play damage?

Darmanitan and Cofagrigus, or rather their pre-evos are pokebanked and ready to be traded ^^

Hm, I think I actually need the Hp flying Keldeo after all. Need another one to lend for a friend on a tourney. So I can give you redis right on the Giratina for Keldeo and Deoxys :) Do you want high attack for Dragontail or low attack to take less confusion and foul play damage?

Darmanitan and Cofagrigus, or rather their pre-evos are pokebanked and ready to be traded ^^
Low attack would be best. Let me know when you can trade. ^_^

my game said:
Your friend Linda would like to trade!
Pending trades list said:
Hamstern - Tornadus and Impish Harvest Trevenant -> Darmanitan and Cofagrigus. Also Deoxys (Needs to be cloned) and Keldeo for Shiny Giratina project.
*Looks at the Yamask Linda is trying to trade him*

I can trade now if you want. Just got Deoxys cloned a few seconds ago. How's the Giratina project coming?

Low attack would be best. Let me know when you can trade. ^_^
CMT for
Sylveon
Calm - Pixilate
31/x/31/30/31/31
Wish, Yawn, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice
Might be interested in a Vivillon but I can't see the sprites so don't know what forme they are xD

*Looks at the Yamask Linda is trying to trade him*

I can trade now if you want. Just got Deoxys cloned a few seconds ago. How's the Giratina project coming?
Okay, send me a request :) Giratina is not ready yet, will probably RNG it in the weekend :)

Shiny Bisharp

Adamant Defiant
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Knock off, Pursuit, Sucker punch, Stealth rock
(Can be the non-shiny version as well if you prefer that)

Interested in this one. Looking at your wants, can breed Aegislash for you. Just let me know what spread/ball combo you want first, and can do it if your interested. ^^

Shiny Bisharp

Adamant Defiant
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Knock off, Pursuit, Sucker punch, Stealth rock
(Can be the non-shiny version as well if you prefer that)

Interested in this one. Looking at your wants, can breed Aegislash for you. Just let me know what spread/ball combo you want first, and can do it if your interested. ^^
I would like Heal, Dusk Luxury or premier ball. Hasty or Quiet is up to you, but both need 6 Flawless IVs thought, quiet can have either 31 or 0 speed. Need both spreads :)

Okay, send me a request :) Giratina is not ready yet, will probably RNG it in the weekend :)
Lmao, I just realized, that Yanmask is the pre-evolution of Cofagrigus. Sorry for being a complete noob Linda. Wow, I can't even believe how long it took me to piece that together. *face palm*

EDIT: here I thought you had mistaken me for someone else, and I was all like "Stop trying to trade me this weird monster". I'm such a fool.

EDIT2: Thanks for the trade Linda!

Lmao, I just realized, that Yanmask is the pre-evolution of Cofagrigus. Sorry for being a complete noob Linda. Wow, I can't even believe how long it took me to piece that together. *face palm*
Loool thats to funny! xD Thanks for the trade :) Will let you know when Giratina is done, I think I'll do it tomorrow :)

I would like Heal, Dusk Luxury or premier ball. Hasty or Quiet is up to you, but both need 6 Flawless IVs thought, quiet can have either 31 or 0 speed. Need both spreads :)
Aegishlash

Luxury Ball
Quiet Stance Change
31/31/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/31/0

This is acceptable for the Bisharp, correct? If so, I'll start on it shortly. Can do a Hasty as well for that Tyranitar if your ok with that. If I misunderstood something, let me know. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)