Yveltal - modest
Pokeball Vivillon

As I have these for trade:

Species: Keldeo
Nature: Timid
OT: WIN2013
ID: 01163
Ability: Justified
IVs: 30/00/30/30/30/31 (Hidden Power Flying)
Moves: Sacred Sword, Icy Wind, Hydro Pump, Hidden Power

Species: Zygarde
Nature: Careful
IVs: 31/31/31/02/31/31
Ability: Aura Break
OT: Sophie
ID: 22388
Moves: Coil, Extreme Speed, Dragon Tail, Earthquake

Species: Zygarde
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Aura Break
OT: Luca
ID: 11321
Moves: Crunch, Camouflage, Dragon Pulse, Earthquake

Species: Yveltal
Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/15/31/31/31/31
Ability: Dark Aura
OT: Love
ID: 10248
Moves: Oblivion Wing, Focus Blast, Dark Pulse, Taunt

Pokeball Vivillon
Modest | Paris | 06014 | Shield Dust | lvl 12
24/03/21/26/23/31 | Untouched | Male
Stun Spore | Light Screen | Gust | Infestation

I'm interested in a couple of your things, mainly if they could be redis as these are all Full too.
Interested in modest Yveltal and Pokeball Vivillon. However, the only Pokémon I would consider giving redis rights to are event pokémon as they don't have my OT. I don't really care if pokémon I'm traded are fully redis thought as I only want to offer my own pokémon :)

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
GMT +1 hour, would be amazing if you could do it, but at the same time I think you should take it easy on you vacation xD I'll still be interested in a calm one after the trip too :)
Dunno if this would be considered too late, but would Wednesday at 4 PM work (GMT +1)? I should still have the parents from the Bold Cleffa still, so breeding should hopefully not take too long.

Dunno if this would be considered too late, but would Wednesday at 4 PM work (GMT +1)? I should still have the parents from the Bold Cleffa still, so breeding should hopefully not take too long.
Sorry I was absolutely sure I had answered to this but apprently not, and then it was to late :/ But I'm still interested in both bold and calm Clefable, and can give you a couple of extra credits for them.

CMT for Shiny Sand Rush Excadrill and Naive + Jolly Cobalion
If you are still interested I like the shiny Naughty Swirlix and modest Yveltal, so you can pick the two you need most :)

Sorry I was absolutely sure I had answered to this but apprently not, and then it was to late :/ But I'm still interested in both bold and calm Clefable, and can give you a couple of extra credits for them.

If you are still interested I like the shiny Naughty Swirlix and modest Yveltal, so you can pick the two you need most :)
Sand Rush Excadrill and Naive Cobalion please :] I'll tell you when I'll be able to trade

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
I apoligize, but I won't be able to trade anymore for the foreseeable future. My nephew's currently in the hospital with a brain tumor that cannot be surgically removed, so I've been going between the hospital and my sister's house for the past few days, and it isn't known atm when things will settle down here.

When things settle, I'll get it ASAP if you're still in need of one.

I apoligize, but I won't be able to trade anymore for the foreseeable future. My nephew's currently in the hospital with a brain tumor that cannot be surgically removed, so I've been going between the hospital and my sister's house for the past few days, and it isn't known atm when things will settle down here.

When things settle, I'll get it ASAP if you're still in need of one.
No need to apoligize, I'm sorry you going through that man! :(

Alright :] I have your Modest Yvetal and Shiny Swirlix ready for trade, just tell me when you can head online :]
Are you able to trade now? :) Just want to tell first that I just RNGd a naive Reshiram, Shiny adamant landorus, Timid Tornadus and Mild Kyurem that will be added to the thread. But if you want any of those instead it will take some time to tutor and bank them.

No need to apoligize, I'm sorry you going through that man! :(

Are you able to trade now? :) Just want to tell first that I just RNGd a naive Reshiram, Shiny adamant landorus, Timid Tornadus and Mild Kyurem that will be added to the thread. But if you want any of those instead it will take some time to tutor and bank them.
I probably will be interested, but for now I still want those 2 pokes I asked for :] And yes I can trade now :]

Hi ! CMT for these RNG Legends:

Thundurus

Naive - Prankster
30/31/30/31/31/31
Hidden power ice

- Knock off, Thunder Punch, Super Power

Shiny Virizion
Jolly - Justified
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Synthesis
( Less important but still )

Furthermore I have a Pokeball Vivillon Modest with very good IVs ( the better one I saw on Smogon I think ) so if you still want it :)

EDIT: And btw, Sand Stream isn't a very good ability for Gardevoir, you should edit this :p

Hi ! CMT for these RNG Legends:

Thundurus

Naive - Prankster
30/31/30/31/31/31
Hidden power ice

- Knock off, Thunder Punch, Super Power

Shiny Virizion
Jolly - Justified
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Synthesis
( Less important but still )

Furthermore I have a Pokeball Vivillon Modest with very good IVs ( the better one I saw on Smogon I think ) so if you still want it :)

EDIT: And btw, Sand Stream isn't a very good ability for Gardevoir, you should edit this :p
Oh my derp! Sand stream Gardevoir! xD Anyway, I like the Pokeball Vivillon and luxury ball shiny Manectric :)

Hey there again :] CMT for Adament Landorus-T and Reshiram :]
Interested in these 2 :)

Pokemon: Latias | Ability: Levitate | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Draco Meteor, Defog, Refresh, Thunderbolt
OT: Steele
ID: 10089
Thanks to ManofSteele

Pokemon: Celebi | Ability: Natural Cure | Nature: Modest | IV: 31/x/28/31/31/31 HP ICE
OT: Hugh
ID: 27486

Interested in these 2 :)

Pokemon: Latias | Ability: Levitate | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Draco Meteor, Defog, Refresh, Thunderbolt
OT: Steele
ID: 10089
Thanks to ManofSteele

Pokemon: Celebi | Ability: Natural Cure | Nature: Modest | IV: 31/x/28/31/31/31 HP ICE
OT: Hugh
ID: 27486
Alright :] I'll try to get them clone by tomorrow :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)