The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I may have an idea of what I want, but it may need to be RNGed, if that is ok.

Pokemon: Sneasel (preferred Male, non-shiny, but I don't care either way)
Nature: Jolly
Tutor Moves: Ice Punch, Low Kick, Knock Off

Is this OK with you? Oh, and as added compensation, I'll put an item on the Eevee, if you are cool with it.

I think I may have an idea of what I want, but it may need to be RNGed, if that is ok.

Pokemon: Sneasel (preferred Male, non-shiny, but I don't care either way)
Nature: Jolly
Tutor Moves: Ice Punch, Low Kick, Knock Off

Is this OK with you? Oh, and as added compensation, I'll put an item on the Eevee, if you are cool with it.
Okay, can definitely do :) Do you prefer if its bred with fake out too, or would you rather have it wild caught in a ball of your choice? :)

Hamstern available any time today or tomorrow to trade?
Now its to late, but I can trade tomorrow but won't be able to stay up for so long, but on the other hand I will be available during the morning and maybe a bit on the day too(GMT+1h).. Dammit, should've been checking in here a bit earlier :/

Hey there :) Please check the link in my sig for

Shiny Eevee
Bold - Pixilate
31/x/31/30/30/31
Hidden power ground

- Hyper Voice, Wish, Yawn, Stored Power (can tutor heal bell)

if it is nicknameable and you tutor heal bell over yawn

I'm also willing to take on a breeding project if you don't see anything :3

Okay, can definitely do :) Do you prefer if its bred with fake out too, or would you rather have it wild caught in a ball of your choice? :)

Now its to late, but I can trade tomorrow but won't be able to stay up for so long, but on the other hand I will be available during the morning and maybe a bit on the day too(GMT+1h).. Dammit, should've been checking in here a bit earlier :/
Sure, I'm fine with Fake Out, and make it (the Poke Ball) as fancy as possible. Oh and don't worry about being late. I'm cool with it. We all have stuff to do, so don't sweat it. ;3

I can probably do that, was gonna RNG a jolly Azelf anyway ^^

Okay :) I probably go with Quick thought since its like the swedish colors and all :x But I can get you one with the wanted tutor moves :)
Sure, just CMT and post there when you have it. Thanks. You can have bonus stuff for semi-redis; I recently obtained all Hoeen Mega Evolutions. Just haven't bred Audino to shiny yet. Let me know; my friend loves Azelf.

Thanks for Giratina too! Happy to do 1 for 1 if you prefer not to semi-redis it. :)

Sure, I'm fine with Fake Out, and make it (the Poke Ball) as fancy as possible. Oh and don't worry about being late. I'm cool with it. We all have stuff to do, so don't sweat it. ;3
I can't do both, you have to choose between egg move and fancy ball :)

Hey there :) Please check the link in my sig for

Shiny Eevee
Bold - Pixilate
31/x/31/30/30/31
Hidden power ground

- Hyper Voice, Wish, Yawn, Stored Power (can tutor heal bell)

if it is nicknameable and you tutor heal bell over yawn

I'm also willing to take on a breeding project if you don't see anything :3
Are you able to teach the Calm Zapdos defog? Otherwise I can pick something else :) Yes, its nicknamable and I can teach it heal bell, just didn't want to delete the egg moves. Do you want shiny or non-shiny?

Kyurem
Mild - Pressure
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Earth Power, Iron head

Is this Level 70/75 UT? If so, CMT for it.
Yep, its UT :) I like the calm Xerneas ^^

I can't do both, you have to choose between egg move and fancy ball :)
Oh, oops! XD

I guess I'll take the Egg Move, then. (I assume it is Fake Out?) I'll be on for a majority of the day, so feel free to contact me when you feel like getting this shindig done and over with.

Are you able to teach the Calm Zapdos defog? Otherwise I can pick something else :) Yes, its nicknamable and I can teach it heal bell, just didn't want to delete the egg moves. Do you want shiny or non-shiny?
No sorry, the zapdos is kalos caught :o Hopefully ORAS tutors will include heat wave and stuff :)

Let me know if you see anything else :D

Update time:

Shiny Crogunk
Adamant - Dry skin
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Knock off, Ice punch, Gunk shot, Fake out (can tutor Low kick on request)
Nicknamable

Raikou
Timid - Pressure
31/x/30/31/31/31
Hidden power ice
- Signal beam
Nicknamable

Suicune
Bold - Pressure
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Icy Wind
Nicknamable

Latias
Timid - Levitate
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Trick, Defog
Nicknamable

Latios
Timid - Levitate
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Trick, Defog
Nicknamable

Groudon
Adamant - Drought
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Stealth rock, Fire punch, Thunderpunch
Nicknamable

Shiny Azelf
Jolly - Levitate
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Knock off, Stealth rock, Ice punch, Trick
Nicknamable

Oh, oops! XD

I guess I'll take the Egg Move, then. (I assume it is Fake Out?) I'll be on for a majority of the day, so feel free to contact me when you feel like getting this shindig done and over with.
Okay, Sneasel is ready now :)
No sorry, the zapdos is kalos caught :o Hopefully ORAS tutors will include heat wave and stuff :)

Let me know if you see anything else :D
I would like to have the Virizion then, nicknamed Aramis. You forgot to anser if you wanted the shiny or non-shiny Eevee thought :)

I would like to have the Virizion then, nicknamed Aramis. You forgot to anser if you wanted the shiny or non-shiny Eevee thought :)
Oh right sorry, shiny with nickname "Dai" would be great... I like your nickname for virizion lol

I just need to clone and transfer it, will you be ready in like 10 minutes?

Oh right sorry, shiny with nickname "Dai" would be great... I like your nickname for virizion lol

I just need to clone and transfer it, will you be ready in like 10 minutes?
Yep, I will transfer and nickname as fast as I can :)

Update time:

Raikou
Timid - Pressure
31/x/30/31/31/31
Hidden power ice
- Signal beam
Nicknamable

Suicune
Bold - Pressure
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Icy Wind
Nicknamable

Shiny Azelf
Jolly - Levitate
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Knock off, Stealth rock, Ice punch, Trick
Nicknamable
Cmt for this with nickname ?

"Psycho Cat" :)
Sounds good!

As for the Croagunk you RNG recently, just giving a heads up that I've actually requested Drain Punch instead of Fake Out. :P No rush however, just letting you know if that was for me. :)

Gonna have to get that Suicune and Raikou another time as well. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)