The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Hammie, will it be okay if I finish breeding the Bold Eevee/Umbreon and possibly trade tomorrow? The breeding process just got really monotonous, and I need a little break. If it's possible I'll just get a store credit for this one.

Hi Hammie, will it be okay if I finish breeding the Bold Eevee/Umbreon and possibly trade tomorrow? The breeding process just got really monotonous, and I need a little break. If it's possible I'll just get a store credit for this one.
Its okay, I'm not in a super hurry to get it. If you can get it within a week or so thats cool (but will be very busy next weekend so might not have time to trade so much)

Its okay, I'm not in a super hurry to get it. If you can get it within a week or so thats cool (but will be very busy next weekend so might not have time to trade so much)
Hi Hammie, just letting you know that I have the Bold Eevee/Umbreon in a Luxury ball ready. Nicknamed Kuro right? I'm on a GMT +7 timezone. Let me know when u r ready : )

Hi there Hammie, just browsing at ur 6th gen want list again. Can I do the Naive Infernape one? I should be able to breed it within the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)