The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Careful one is done! Could I bother you to get Intimidate Landorus instead of Heatran? I managed to get Calm Heatran from someone else already.

Hippopotas
Careful | Sand Stream
31/31/31/x/31/31
Stockpile, Curse, Whirlwind, Slack Off

I think I'll pass on those as I believe my current Thundurus has slighly better IVs, and Landorus is exactly the same in master ball but I think I would at least want a point or so better, haha :) But I'm interested in the naive Cosplay Pikachu, your jolly Rayquaza is tempting but I don't think it will ever be VGC legal so I probably prefer to wait until you get some nice VGC poke. Already have a 30/x/31/31/31/29 dive ball Suicune, so need to beat that thought :P
I'll do Pikachu for Landorus then. Did you want a nickname on Pikachu? Do I still get trade rights as per your rules?

I'll do Pikachu for Landorus then. Did you want a nickname on Pikachu? Do I still get trade rights as per your rules?
If you can get it nicknamed you can have trade rights, but not sure what nickname I want. I like Pikalady, even if its very uncreative, but what if I want to use the scientist or badass forme? xD

The Careful one is done! Could I bother you to get Intimidate Landorus instead of Heatran? I managed to get Calm Heatran from someone else already.

Hippopotas
Careful | Sand Stream
31/31/31/x/31/31
Stockpile, Curse, Whirlwind, Slack Off
Nice, can you nickname it Happy Hippo? Thats fine, do you want my flawless shiny RNG'd Landorus or the VGC non-shiny Landorus with 28 HP?

Absolutely, I'll breed the regenerator Audino and nickname your Tyrunt!:D
Oh, I don't mind waiting at all! Is it alright if I message you about their nicknames?
Yeah, you can PM me the nicknames :) I will try to transfer them tomorrow.

If you can get it nicknamed you can have trade rights, but not sure what nickname I want. I like Pikalady, even if its very uncreative, but what if I want to use the scientist or badass forme? xD
I'll get her nicknamed Pikalady then. But for the record, there are lady rock stars and lady scientists too.

Last edited:
Nice, can you nickname it Happy Hippo? Thats fine, do you want my flawless shiny RNG'd Landorus or the VGC non-shiny Landorus with 28 HP?
Sure can! I'd like this one please

Shiny Landorus
Adamant - Intimidate
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Stealth rock, Knock off
Nicknamable

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi! I'll respond to your CMT here, since my thread is technically closed ;)

I'm interested in a lot of your stuff, but do you have any self-obtained Gen 6 legends? Also, were the event legends you offer obtained through injected wondercards?

Hi, I am here to offer you this. I was going to keep going for flawless, but I looked into this and if you invest your extra stat point into special defense or speed, it is flawless for level 50 match up and VGC. Hope you like it. If you do, let me know which name you would like.

[245] Suicune
OT: Pokéguy (56512) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/23/31/30/31/31
Moves: Surf/Scald , Ice beam / Icy Wind / Sleep Talk / Hidden Power Electric , Rest, Calm Mind
Notes: This was soft reset by myself, on Omega Ruby. At level 50, Suicune has 110 Special Attack with 30 or 31 special attack iv. With 252 HP and 252 Defense, the extra stat point is lost on special attack with this Suicune, as it stays at 110 Special Attack, while a 31 Special Attack IV Suicune would hit 111 Special Attack with 4 EVs. If you use the 4 evs in special defense or speed, this Suicune is the same as a flawless Suicune at level 50, but with Hidden Power Electric. Couldn't say no to this basically flawless VGC Suicune. Trophy Case.

Hei min scandinaviske venn, hilsning fra Norge :P ( Stod noe om at du er svensk på profilen):)

Really looking Vincitini and Adamant Kyurem

This is what pokemon i can offer you. All pokemon mention are competive with hidden Powers and egg moves! Just say those pokemon you are evt interested in and i willgive you futher details! I will recommend that SHiney Enitei With Sacred fire( 50% burns chance and 100 attack Power and extremspeed!
Igot Mattj Raikou Hp Ice timid flawless as well!

Non SHiney, Raikou, Moltres, Raichu, Rypherior, Zapdos, Heatran, Waterspout Squirtle, Skarmory, Rotom, Muk, Dragonite, Roserade, Swapert, Ampharos, Empoleon, Alakazam, Suicune, Machamp, Ninjask, Togekiss, Tyranitar, Venomoth, Snorlax, Greninja, Gengar, Infernape, Hippowdon, Cloyster, Bronzong, Blastoise, Ferrorthorn, Electrivire, Typhlosion, Starmie, Porygon2, Jirachi, Breloom.

Shiney: Heatran, Entei, Cacnea, Voltorb, Yanma, Sceptile, Honchcrow, Swampert, Mangezone, Houndoom, Spiritomb, Aerodatcyl, Meganuim, Exegutor, Latios, Umbreon, Hitmonchan, Kangashan, Azumarill, Metagross.

Hi there. Please CMT for your ORAS Bold Cresselia and Shiny Latias with Defog.
Sorry, nothing I really need atm.

Hi! I'll respond to your CMT here, since my thread is technically closed ;)

I'm interested in a lot of your stuff, but do you have any self-obtained Gen 6 legends? Also, were the event legends you offer obtained through injected wondercards?
Cresselia, Landorus, Both Suicune and Latios are SR:ed by me :) I PM:ed Cjlaborde2nd and he told me his Diancies were from legit wonder cards and I definitely trust him :)

Hi, I am here to offer you this. I was going to keep going for flawless, but I looked into this and if you invest your extra stat point into special defense or speed, it is flawless for level 50 match up and VGC. Hope you like it. If you do, let me know which name you would like.

[245] Suicune
OT: Pokéguy (56512) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/23/31/30/31/31
Moves: Surf/Scald , Ice beam / Icy Wind / Sleep Talk / Hidden Power Electric , Rest, Calm Mind
Notes: This was soft reset by myself, on Omega Ruby. At level 50, Suicune has 110 Special Attack with 30 or 31 special attack iv. With 252 HP and 252 Defense, the extra stat point is lost on special attack with this Suicune, as it stays at 110 Special Attack, while a 31 Special Attack IV Suicune would hit 111 Special Attack with 4 EVs. If you use the 4 evs in special defense or speed, this Suicune is the same as a flawless Suicune at level 50, but with Hidden Power Electric. Couldn't say no to this basically flawless VGC Suicune. Trophy Case.
Thats a very nice Suicune :) I would like one nicknamed Crystal.

Hei min scandinaviske venn, hilsning fra Norge :P ( Stod noe om at du er svensk på profilen):)

Really looking Vincitini and Adamant Kyurem

This is what pokemon i can offer you. All pokemon mention are competive with hidden Powers and egg moves! Just say those pokemon you are evt interested in and i willgive you futher details! I will recommend that SHiney Enitei With Sacred fire( 50% burns chance and 100 attack Power and extremspeed!
Igot Mattj Raikou Hp Ice timid flawless as well!

Non SHiney, Raikou, Moltres, Raichu, Rypherior, Zapdos, Heatran, Waterspout Squirtle, Skarmory, Rotom, Muk, Dragonite, Roserade, Swapert, Ampharos, Empoleon, Alakazam, Suicune, Machamp, Ninjask, Togekiss, Tyranitar, Venomoth, Snorlax, Greninja, Gengar, Infernape, Hippowdon, Cloyster, Bronzong, Blastoise, Ferrorthorn, Electrivire, Typhlosion, Starmie, Porygon2, Jirachi, Breloom.

Shiney: Heatran, Entei, Cacnea, Voltorb, Yanma, Sceptile, Honchcrow, Swampert, Mangezone, Houndoom, Spiritomb, Aerodatcyl, Meganuim, Exegutor, Latios, Umbreon, Hitmonchan, Kangashan, Azumarill, Metagross.
Japp jag är svensk ;)

I don't have an adamant Kyurem, do you mean another nature or pokémon?

Can you give me info of Entei? I don't think I'm interested in much else.

Do you have another shiny Landorus? I have a Diancie for trade
Not sure what you mean. I have the shiny Landorus listed in my thread, but its cloned so I have more copies of it if thats that you meant. :) What are the nature and IVs of the Diancie?

Okay, I am just online trading with a cloner, but I will send a Suicune to Omega Ruby now for nicknaming. Would you be able to send a copy of Pikalady back, since it's harder to get nicknamed? I have a spare clone of Suicune. Nicknaming now. :)

Hi interested in the Shiny Beedrill

Any of these interest you for a trade?

All Shiny all perfect (competitive example 31/31/31/x/31/31 for Jolly).

Dragonite - Adamant - Multiscale

Scizor - Adamant - Technician - Knock off/Bullet Punch/Superpower/U-turn - No pentagon

Pinsir - Jolly - Mold Breaker

Scrafty - Jolly - Moxie - Dragon Dance/HJK/Crunch/Ice punch - (knock off in ORAS)

Absol - Naive - Pressure - Knock off/Superpower/ice beam/fire blast - No pentagon

Venusaur - Calm - Chlorophyll - Sludge Bombe/Leech Seed/Giga Drain/Synthesis

Talonflame - Adamant - Gale Wings - SD/BB/FB/Roost

Haxorus - Adamant - DD/Outrage/EQ/PoisonJab

Sorry, nothing I really need atm.

Cresselia, Landorus, Both Suicune and Latios are SR:ed by me :) I PM:ed Cjlaborde2nd and he told me his Diancies were from legit wonder cards and I definitely trust him :)

Japp jag är svensk ;)

I don't have an adamant Kyurem, do you mean another nature or pokémon?

Can you give me info of Entei? I don't think I'm interested in much else.

Not sure what you mean. I have the shiny Landorus listed in my thread, but its cloned so I have more copies of it if thats that you meant. :) What are the nature and IVs of the Diancie?

Its the 13 Movie Shiney Giveaway Entei! Adamant 31,31,31,x,31,31 w/ Extremespeed and Sacred Fire. EV 252 Atk and Spe! I meant Mild Kyurem lol

Not sure what you mean. I have the shiny Landorus listed in my thread, but its cloned so I have more copies of it if thats that you meant. :) What are the nature and IVs of the Diancie?[/quote]
It's Relaxed with 3IVs

Hey Hammie!

Me again ! I'm interested on your Matching ball HP ice Raikou !

I don't have anything on your wishlist, as usual, but you know I can breed anything for you !

Say me what you want !

Hi interested in the Shiny Beedrill

Any of these interest you for a trade?

All Shiny all perfect (competitive example 31/31/31/x/31/31 for Jolly).

Dragonite - Adamant - Multiscale

Scizor - Adamant - Technician - Knock off/Bullet Punch/Superpower/U-turn - No pentagon

Pinsir - Jolly - Mold Breaker

Scrafty - Jolly - Moxie - Dragon Dance/HJK/Crunch/Ice punch - (knock off in ORAS)

Absol - Naive - Pressure - Knock off/Superpower/ice beam/fire blast - No pentagon

Venusaur - Calm - Chlorophyll - Sludge Bombe/Leech Seed/Giga Drain/Synthesis

Talonflame - Adamant - Gale Wings - SD/BB/FB/Roost

Haxorus - Adamant - DD/Outrage/EQ/PoisonJab
Hi, sorry nothing I really need of those.

It's Relaxed with 3IVs
What are the rest of the IVs?

CMT for this please.
Latias

Timid - Levitate
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Trick, Defog
Not nicknamable
Sorry nothing I need atm, but maybe if you SR any nice legendarys. :) The Terrakion had a little bit to low attack for my taste.

Hey Hammie!

Me again ! I'm interested on your Matching ball HP ice Raikou !

I don't have anything on your wishlist, as usual, but you know I can breed anything for you !

Say me what you want !
Right now its only the Dragalge and Lapras from my want list that I need, can you breed any of those? :)

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi! CMT for these two please. :)

Shiny Eevee
Dalian / 24536
Modest - Anticipation (HA)
31/3/31/30/30/31
Hidden power ground
- Wish, Hyper Voice, Yawn
Nickname: No
ORAS Cresselia
Bold - Levitate
31/4/31/31/31/31
- Icy Wind, Helping hand
Nicknamable

Hi, would you be interested in any of these 6th gen resets for your HP Ground Modest Shiny Eevee (Sylveon)?

Lugia Bold 30/20-21/31/28-29/31/31
Latias Calm 31/4/28/31/31/31
Thundurus Timid 31/31/31/31/12-13/31
Kyurem Naive 31/31/26-27/31/8-9/31
Rayquaza Jolly 28/31/30/16/31/31
Terrakion Jolly 31/31/31/6-9/24-25/31

All of these except Latias were SR'd by me on AS. Latias was SR'd by my friend.

Maybe you are also interested in these sir?

>Shiny Adamant Blaziken (Speed boost, pokeball)
Moves: baton pass/protect/flare blitz/low kick
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
OT: Phoking ID No. 44767
Egg Received 12/15/2013
Egg Hatched: Apparently 12/15/2013
Where: Route 7

----got this from jesusfreakette (nuggetbridge.com)

>Shiny Naive Salamence (Intimidate, premier ball)
Moves: hyper voice/earthquake/fire blast/draco meteor
IVs: 31/31/31/31/xx/31
OT: Steeler ID No. 18267
Egg Obtained: 12/6/2013
Egg Hatched: Apparently 12/6/2013
(TSV/ESV hatchrd)

---got this from PhoenixClaw (smogon.com)

>Shiny Timid Charizard (Blaze, pokeball)
Moves: focus blast/solarbeam/air slash/flamethrower
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
OT: VorgZan ID No. 26170
Egg Received 5/23/2014
Egg Hatched: Apparently 5/23/2014

--- I got this from the trainer himself. He bred it himself (shiny charm). He is my classmate & doesn't really go online trading so u cant find him except in pokemon showdown

UNTRAINED
>Shiny Jolly Starly (Reckless, timer ball)
Moves: tackle/double edge (egg move)
OT: Serana ID No. 00735
Egg Obtained: 3/9/2014
Egg Hatched: Apparently 3/9/2014
(TSV/ESV hatched)

---got this from Quello93 (smogon.com)

(not shiny)
Quiet Honedge
31/31/31/31/31/0

Timid Gastly
31/0/31/31/31/31
disable, perish song

All bred by me

New: Untrained jolly ho-oh shiny 31/31/31/xx/31/31 RNGed by bluemew
bluemew's username in smogon is agonist

Last edited:
Hi! CMT for these two please. :)

Shiny Eevee
Dalian / 24536
Modest - Anticipation (HA)
31/3/31/30/30/31
Hidden power ground

- Wish, Hyper Voice, Yawn
Nickname: No
ORAS Cresselia
Bold - Levitate
31/4/31/31/31/31
- Icy Wind, Helping hand
Nicknamable
I like that Terrakion :) Also very interested in a calm Thundurus if you get a good one :)

Hi, would you be interested in any of these 6th gen resets for your HP Ground Modest Shiny Eevee (Sylveon)?
Can you get you friend to nickname that calm Latias? :) If so I'm interested in it.

Maybe you are also interested in these sir?

>Shiny Adamant Blaziken (Speed boost, pokeball)
Moves: baton pass/protect/flare blitz/low kick
OT: Phoking ID No. 44767
Egg Received 12/15/2013
Egg Hatched: Apparently 12/15/2013

----got this from jesusfreakette (nuggetbridge.com)

>Shiny Naive Salamence (Intimidate, premier ball)
Moves: hyper voice/earthquake/fire blast/draco meteor
IVs: 31/31/31/31/xx/31
OT: Steeler ID No. 18267
Egg Obtained: 12/6/2013
Egg Hatched: Apparently 12/6/2013
(TSV/ESV hatchrd)

---got this from PhoenixClaw (smogon.com)

>Shiny Timid Charizard (Blaze, pokeball)
Moves: focus blast/solarbeam/air slash/flamethrower
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
OT: VorgZan ID No. 26170
Egg Received 5/23/2014
Egg Hatched: Apparently 5/23/2014

--- I got this from the trainer himself. He bred it himself (shiny charm). He is my classmate & doesn't really go online trading so u cant find him except in pokemon showdown

UNTRAINED
>Shiny Jolly Starly (Reckless, timer ball)
Moves: tackle/double edge (egg move)
OT: Serana ID No. 00735
Egg Obtained: 3/9/2014
Egg Hatched: Apparently 3/9/2014
(TSV/ESV hatched)

---got this from Quello93 (smogon.com)

(not shiny)
Quiet Honedge
31/31/31/31/31/0

Timid Gastly
31/0/31/31/31/31
disable, perish song

All bred by me

New: Untrained jolly ho-oh shiny 31/31/31/xx/31/31 RNGed by bluemew
bluemew's username in smogon is agonist
Sorry man, nothing I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)