The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMT for Shiny Bisharp and Brave Victini. (is it also possible that you can RNG a Modest HA HP Fire Eevee w/ Baton Pass, Wish and add Hyper Voice :3? and shiny if possible? don't know if you take RNG requests, but I thought I'd ask :])

Last edited:
CMT for Shiny Bisharp and Brave Victini. (is it also possible that you can RNG a Modest HA HP Fire Eevee w/ Baton Pass, Wish and add Hyper Voice :3? and shiny if possible? don't know if you take RNG requests, but I thought I'd ask :])
Right now I'm not taking request unless you have something like HA Seismitoad with stealth rock or 3ds gen pokémon, as I have lots of thing to RNG, and the two next weekends I will not have so much time. Its possible I will RNG that Eevee at some point thought, just don't know when I will take the time to do it. Interested in these two for Bisharp and Victini :)

Pokemon: Venonat | Ability: Compoudeyes | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Giga Drain, Baton Pass, Agility, Toxic Spikes

Pokemon: Electrike | Ability: Lightning Rod | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/E/30/31/31/31
Egg Moves: None

Right now I'm not taking request unless you have something like HA Seismitoad with stealth rock or 3ds gen pokémon, as I have lots of thing to RNG, and the two next weekends I will not have so much time. Its possible I will RNG that Eevee at some point thought, just don't know when I will take the time to do it. Interested in these two for Bisharp and Victini :)

Pokemon: Venonat | Ability: Compoudeyes | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Giga Drain, Baton Pass, Agility, Toxic Spikes

Pokemon: Electrike | Ability: Lightning Rod | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/E/30/31/31/31
Egg Moves: None
No problem, I understand you're busy so I can wait whenever you can do so. So since you're busy, I'll do the 2 you asked for the 2 I asked for. I'll tell you when I get them bred and ready to trade. :]

Sure thing :) I'll transfer it as soon as possible :)

Only found one thing I want and that is the shiny Bunnelby. So you can pick one, or if you are willing to breed something in XY I will very soon update my want-list with more XY breedables as I'm trying to replace some pokémon with bad balls and/or no nickname :)
I can breed anything you'd like, egg moves+ball as long as I'm able to do it on X/Y.
Let's do the Bunnelby for Landorus and 2 breeding projects (you can choose whatever you want, again, as long as I can catch/breed in X/Y, b/c I don't have access to previous gen) for the Heatran. Does that sound fair?

I can breed anything you'd like, egg moves+ball as long as I'm able to do it on X/Y.
Let's do the Bunnelby for Landorus and 2 breeding projects (you can choose whatever you want, again, as long as I can catch/breed in X/Y, b/c I don't have access to previous gen) for the Heatran. Does that sound fair?
Nope, that doesn't sound fair, one breeding project is enough as long as it has 5 flawless IVs in the right spots (6 for the Goodra) :)

Milotic - Bold/Modest/Timid/Calm (Dive/heal)(Female only)
Talonflame - Careful - Gale Wings (repeat/luxury)
Staraptor - jolly - Reckless - Double edge (premier/luxury/timer)
Medicham - Adamant - Pure power - Drain punch, Ice punch, Baton pass (heal)
Goodra - Quiet -sap sipper - 6 IVs (heal)
Kabutops - adamant - swift swim - Knock off (dive/luxury)
Jolteon - timid - Volt absorb - hp grass (luxury/ultra)
Bannette - Adamant - Insomnia - Destiny bond (Dusk/luxury)
Sharpedo - Adamant - Speed boost - Destiny bond (dive/great)
Sharpedo - Modest - Speed boost - Destiny bond (dive/great)
Carbink - Bold/impish - sturdy
Golbat - Impish - Infiltrator - Defog- bravebird (great/dusk/heal)
Flareon - Calm/Careful -Flash fire - Wish (repeat)
Ferrothorn - Relaxed(0 speed) - Leech seed, Stealth rock, Spikes (nest)
Ferrothorn - Impish - Leech seed, Stealth rock, Spikes (nest)
Ariados - Adamant - Insomnia - Megahorn (Moon/repeat/net)

Nope, that doesn't sound fair, one breeding project is enough as long as it has 5 flawless IVs in the right spots (6 for the Goodra) :)

Milotic - Bold/Modest/Timid/Calm (Dive/heal)(Female only)
Talonflame - Careful - Gale Wings (repeat/luxury)
Staraptor - jolly - Reckless - Double edge (premier/luxury/timer)
Medicham - Adamant - Pure power - Drain punch, Ice punch, Baton pass (heal)
Goodra - Quiet -sap sipper - 6 IVs (heal)
Kabutops - adamant - swift swim - Knock off (dive/luxury)
Jolteon - timid - Volt absorb - hp grass (luxury/ultra)
Bannette - Adamant - Insomnia - Destiny bond (Dusk/luxury)
Sharpedo - Adamant - Speed boost - Destiny bond (dive/great)
Sharpedo - Modest - Speed boost - Destiny bond (dive/great)
Carbink - Bold/impish - sturdy
Golbat - Impish - Infiltrator - Defog- bravebird (great/dusk/heal)
Flareon - Calm/Careful -Flash fire - Wish (repeat)
Ferrothorn - Impish - Leech seed, Stealth rock, Spikes (nest)
Ariados - Adamant - Insomnia - Megahorn (Moon/repeat/net)
Ok then :)
I already have that Medicham, but with 4 egg moves (Bullet Punch, Drain Punch, Fake Out and Psycho Cut), and since Ice Punch is learnd by level-up, which of those 4 you'd like to me switch for Baton Pass?

Ok then :)
I already have that Medicham, but with 4 egg moves (Bullet Punch, Drain Punch, Fake Out and Psycho Cut), and since Ice Punch is learnd by level-up, which of those 4 you'd like to me switch for Baton Pass?
Oh, didn't know that :O You can replace Psycho cut then :)

Hey (again) Hamstern! Could you please check my link for

Braviary (luxury) jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Nickname: Freedom) (no tutor moves is fine)
Shiny Timburr (poke) adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Nickname: Pennywise) (listed tutor moves)

in that order of priority.

I saw that I have the following on your wants list:

Thundurus - Modest - Hidden power flying (it didn't say nicknameable only; I got this from Blackcharizard)
Bannette - Adamant - Insomnia - Destiny bond (Dusk)
edit: I also have a female dive ball feebas/milotic that I plan to iv and egg breed soon

Let me know what you think! :D

Last edited:
Hey Hamstern, I'd like a Bold Dive Ball Icy Wind Suicune. I have this from your wants: Kabutops - adamant - swift swim - Knock off (dive/luxury) in a dive ball and shiny. Has Rapid Spin and Knock off. Also, let me know if you need anything else.

interested in shiny cobalion, shiny terrakion, and shiny virizion. all jolly natures. i have the kabutops that you want, but what else do you need?

Heya !

Sorry my very very late answer, I had some Internet problems and I was in holidays !

No I'm back, I lose my B2 version , then impossible for me to do your ferroseed . (I saw you need Spikes after breeding the frst ...)

But this night I breed for you :

- Goomy @Quiet
31/31/31/31/31/31
Sap sipper
Heal ball
Female

I'm looking for a Mild Kyurem, if you're ok !

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi! in response to your CMT I didn't see anything I need, do you have anything Kalos Bred? because I didn't see anything. :p

Also, almost everything in my thread is nicknameable, including the Latios you requested.

Hey (again) Hamstern! Could you please check my link for

Braviary (luxury) jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Nickname: Freedom) (no tutor moves is fine)
Shiny Timburr (poke) adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Nickname: Pennywise) (listed tutor moves)

in that order of priority.

I saw that I have the following on your wants list:

Thundurus - Modest - Hidden power flying (it didn't say nicknameable only; I got this from Blackcharizard)
Bannette - Adamant - Insomnia - Destiny bond (Dusk)
edit: I also have a female dive ball feebas/milotic that I plan to iv and egg breed soon

Let me know what you think! :D
I like the Thundurus and Ferrothorn (nn: Thorn). When I say "nicknamable only" it usually mean I have that pokémon without nickname already^^

Hey Hamstern, I'd like a Bold Dive Ball Icy Wind Suicune. I have this from your wants: Kabutops - adamant - swift swim - Knock off (dive/luxury) in a dive ball and shiny. Has Rapid Spin and Knock off. Also, let me know if you need anything else.
Sorry but I'm really not a big fan of Kabutops shiny sprite:P I am interested in the hp fire Xerneas thought, If you don't want to trade the new one the one with 18 Spatk is okay too, with my nn "Disco Deer" off course :D I would be willing to do some kind of capture project for the new one thought, but unfortunately not any of those from you want list as the jolly Mewtwo is already taken :/ I can send you a list of legendarys I have left in my games if you want :)

interested in shiny cobalion, shiny terrakion, and shiny virizion. all jolly natures. i have the kabutops that you want, but what else do you need?
Is it in dive or luxury ball? :) I need mainly the stuff in my want list for now.

Heya !

Sorry my very very late answer, I had some Internet problems and I was in holidays !

No I'm back, I lose my B2 version , then impossible for me to do your ferroseed . (I saw you need Spikes after breeding the frst ...)

But this night I breed for you :

- Goomy @Quiet
31/31/31/31/31/31
Sap sipper
Heal ball
Female

I'm looking for a Mild Kyurem, if you're ok !
Yeah, I was looking for you this weekend and saw you hadn't been online for ages :O That Goomy looks awsome :) Can you nickname it "Free Hugs"

Hi! in response to your CMT I didn't see anything I need, do you have anything Kalos Bred? because I didn't see anything. :p

Also, almost everything in my thread is nicknameable, including the Latios you requested.
I don't have anything kalos bred in my thread but I am able to breed lots of things as I have many females in matching balls. I don't breed shinies thought..

I like the Thundurus and Ferrothorn (nn: Thorn). When I say "nicknamable only" it usually mean I have that pokémon without nickname already^^

Sorry but I'm really not a big fan of Kabutops shiny sprite:P I am interested in the hp fire Xerneas thought, If you don't want to trade the new one the one with 18 Spatk is okay too, with my nn "Disco Deer" off course :D I would be willing to do some kind of capture project for the new one thought, but unfortunately not any of those from you want list as the jolly Mewtwo is already taken :/ I can send you a list of legendarys I have left in my games if you want :)

Is it in dive or luxury ball? :) I need mainly the stuff in my want list for now.

Yeah, I was looking for you this weekend and saw you hadn't been online for ages :O That Goomy looks awsome :) Can you nickname it "Free Hugs"

I don't have anything kalos bred in my thread but I am able to breed lots of things as I have many females in matching balls. I don't breed shinies thought..
dive ball female 5 iv battle ready

I will nickname the lady goomy, sure !

She is French I hope this is not a problem for you !

Say me when you want to trade !

Oh and can you rename the Kyurem "Fatalis" please ?

Thanks you very much (^)-(^)

dive ball female 5 iv battle ready
Cool :) Is there anything else on my want list that you could breed?

I will nickname the lady goomy, sure !

She is French I hope this is not a problem for you !

Say me when you want to trade !

Oh and can you rename the Kyurem "Fatalis" please ?

Thanks you very much (^)-(^)
Okay, renaming right now and then I have to tranfer :) What is you friend code?

right now can't, trying to breed other requests for other people, how can i get the other swords of justice i requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)