The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Thundurus and Ferrothorn (nn: Thorn). When I say "nicknamable only" it usually mean I have that pokémon without nickname already^^
Yep sure thing, sounds good :) I'll get them ready, and I'll PM you when I can trade? (hopefully this Friday!)

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I don't have anything kalos bred in my thread but I am able to breed lots of things as I have many females in matching balls. I don't breed shinies thought..
If you're able to do a couple of Breeding Projects for me, consider it yours. C:
How would you like it nicknamed?

Hi there, looking at ur want list. I have a KB 5 IV Adamant Shuppet w/ Destiny Bond in a Dusk Ball. If it's possible I'd like to trade it for ur 5 IV Bold Suicune w/ Icy Wind. I can evolve it to Banette if u want and EV train it for u.

Latias

Timid - Levitate
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Trick, Defog
Nickname - "Eon Jet"

Interested in this one. Like Landorus, would like to give this to my brother as a gift. Looking at want list, can do the following for it pretty quick.

Ferrothorn (Nest)
Impish - Iron Barbs
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Leech Seed, Stealth Rock, Spikes, (Seed Bomb too)
Nicknamable

Let me know if interested. :)

Edit: Just got a Sturdy Carbink as well. Planning to do both natures. Will think of what to get for the two later on if your interested for them still. :)

Last edited:
Yep sure thing, sounds good :) I'll get them ready, and I'll PM you when I can trade? (hopefully this Friday!)
Yeah, shoot me a PM :)

If you're able to do a couple of Breeding Projects for me, consider it yours. C:
How would you like it nicknamed?
I'll PM you!
i will trade you my shiny 5 iv adamant kabutops for your 5 iv shiny jolly virizon.
You didn't say it was shiny in you first post, is it still the female in dive ball? Cause I would like a female :)

Hi there, looking at ur want list. I have a KB 5 IV Adamant Shuppet w/ Destiny Bond in a Dusk Ball. If it's possible I'd like to trade it for ur 5 IV Bold Suicune w/ Icy Wind. I can evolve it to Banette if u want and EV train it for u.
Its not really necessary, I value my pokémon the same as any 5-6 IV pokémon, but if you wanna do it 252 Hp/252 Atk / 4spDef is the spread I want ^^You can nn the Shuppet/Banette, right? :)

Latias

Timid - Levitate
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Trick, Defog
Nickname - "Eon Jet"

Interested in this one. Like Landorus, would like to give this to my brother as a gift. Looking at want list, can do the following for it pretty quick.

Ferrothorn (Nest)
Impish - Iron Barbs
31/31/31/x/31/31
Nicknamable

Let me know if interested. :)

Edit: Just got a Sturdy Carbink as well. Planning to do both natures. Will think of what to get for the two later on if your interested for them still. :)
Sounds good :) Let me know when its ready ^^

Yeah, shoot me a PM :)

I'll PM you!

You didn't say it was shiny in you first post, is it still the female in dive ball? Cause I would like a female :)

Its not really necessary, I value my pokémon the same as any 5-6 IV pokémon, but if you wanna do it 252 Hp/252 Atk / 4spDef is the spread I want ^^You can nn the Shuppet/Banette, right? :)

yes it is shiny, female, in a dive ball

You got it, I'll EV train the Shuppet and evolve to Banette. What nn do you want me to name it?

Ferrothorn (Male) (Nest)
Impish - Iron Barbs
31/31/31/31/31/31
Nicknamable

This is ready for pickup. Manage to get 6x31 IVs with 4th egg, so giving that one to you. Just tell me the nickname you want. ^^ Still interested in the two Carbinks as well? Will breed those later on, as got some other stuff to do if interested. :)

Haven't really made up my mind yet, but if I knew the gender it would help :D
Forgot to mention, it's a Male. And I'm almost done training it : )

Edit: Done with the EV training, and it's now a Banette. Ready to trade, just waiting for the nn.

Last edited:
Ferrothorn (Male) (Nest)
Impish - Iron Barbs
31/31/31/31/31/31
Nicknamable

This is ready for pickup. Manage to get 6x31 IVs with 4th egg, so giving that one to you. Just tell me the nickname you want. ^^ Still interested in the two Carbinks as well? Will breed those later on, as got some other stuff to do if interested. :)
I would like it nicknamed Thorn :) Will take a while before I have Latias ready as I need to transfer it twice :P

Forgot to mention, it's a Male. And I'm almost done training it : )

Edit: Done with the EV training, and it's now a Banette. Ready to trade, just waiting for the nn.
I would like to have it nicknamed "Zippers" :)

Thanks for the Virizion!!
Thank you too :)

Hey are you still looking for:

Carbink - Bold/impish - sturdy?
I can breed you a bold one.

I'd kill for a copy of your hypervoice modest sylveon

Eevee

Modest - Pixilate
31/x/31/30/30/31
Hidden power Ground
- Wish, Hyper Voice, Stored Power, Fake Tears

CMT for this little fella:

Ball: Luxury
Shiny Metang
Adamant - Clear body
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Ice punch, Thunder punch, Trick, Stealth rock
Nickname: Tungston

I would like it nicknamed Thorn :) Will take a while before I have Latias ready as I need to transfer it twice :P
Take your time. Just send trade request when your ready, as I'll be online. :)

Edit: Thanks for trade!

Last edited:
That's a fair deal, can u give him the egg move yawn? (just a question)

I'll start to breed one asap to match your 5IV criteria =)
Nope, I don't have the original clone with all the 4th egg moves left. :/

Thx a bunch!
Thank you too ^^

CMT for this little fella:

Ball: Luxury
Shiny Metang
Adamant - Clear body
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Ice punch, Thunder punch, Trick, Stealth rock
Nickname: Tungston
I see some things I might be interested in, but would like to wait til I get a PM from another user before I decide :) But definitely need something :P
Take your time. Just send trade request when your ready, as I'll be online. :)

Edit: Thanks for trade!
Thank you too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)