The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I can breed an Impish version of the carbink I gave you earlier.

Raikou
Timid - Pressure
31/x/30/31/31/31
Hidden power ice
- Signal beam
Nicknamable

Could it be a good deal? I miss that legend ^^

CMT Repeat Ball Scizor (want Bug Bite w/ it) :], Rash Giratina and Level Ball Mawile.

edit; and non non-shiny flareon
Only found 2 things that I need. Both jolly and adamant with Iron fist ability, and please breed it in luxury ball. The Electrike that you breed my last time was in pokeball :P
Pokemon: Pancham | Ability: Mold Breaker - Iron Fist | Nature: Jolly/Adament| IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Storm Throw

Hey I can breed an Impish version of the carbink I gave you earlier.

Raikou
Timid - Pressure
31/x/30/31/31/31
Hidden power ice

- Signal beam
Nicknamable
Could it be a good deal? I miss that legend ^^
Yeah sure :)

Only found 2 things that I need. Both jolly and adamant with Iron fist ability, and please breed it in luxury ball. The Electrike that you breed my last time was in pokeball :P
Pokemon: Pancham | Ability: Mold Breaker - Iron Fist | Nature: Jolly/Adament| IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Storm Throw

Will breed both. Sorry for not breeding it in a quick ball, must've used the wrong parent

Just a question since u seem to have good RNG skills:

- can you breed an hypervoice + hp ground Modest TRACE Ralts?
- can you breed an anticipation (HA)Bold Eevee with foul play? (Umbreon with Inner focus)
- can you breed an anticipation (HA) Jolly Eevee with superpower? (Flareon with guts)

Will breed both. Sorry for not breeding it in a quick ball, must've used the wrong parent
Okay :) Which 2 pokémon do you want?

Just a question since u seem to have good RNG skills:

- can you breed an hypervoice + hp ground Modest TRACE Ralts?
- can you breed an anticipation (HA)Bold Eevee with foul play? (Umbreon with Inner focus)
- can you breed an anticipation (HA) Jolly Eevee with superpower? (Flareon with guts)
I've been RNG:ing quiet a lot the last couple of weeks so I'm quiet tired of it now. Only really taking request for high wants right now. However, I do have a bold hp ground Eevee with HA which could be used as a Umbreon as well :) It will have 30 spDef but the spAtk doesn't matter since I guessing foul play would be the only attack anyway so its really just one point from flawless. Also have a calm one with hp electric since I bred it for a Hydration vaporeon long time ago :P

I also have a hp ground Ralts that I RNGd in Soul silver but its timid... and male.. :P

Okay :) Which 2 pokémon do you want?

I've been RNG:ing quiet a lot the last couple of weeks so I'm quiet tired of it now. Only really taking request for high wants right now. However, I do have a bold hp ground Eevee with HA which could be used as a Umbreon as well :) It will have 30 spDef but the spAtk doesn't matter since I guessing foul play would be the only attack anyway so its really just one point from flawless. Also have a calm one with hp electric since I bred it for a Hydration vaporeon long time ago :P

I also have a hp ground Ralts that I RNGd in Soul silver but its timid... and male.. :P
Rash Giratina and Repeat Ball Scizor (add bug bite) please. :]

However, I do have a bold hp ground Eevee with HA which could be used as a Umbreon as well :) It will have 30 spDef but the spAtk doesn't matter since I guessing foul play would be the only attack anyway so its really just one point from flawless.
I understand, If the bold eevee has flawless IV beside that 30 spe def, it's ok for me if you teach it foul play.

Oh and what do you consider a high wants? I do really need a modest hp ground ralts so I could maybe manage to satisfy your needs.

I understand, If the bold eevee has flawless IV beside that 30 spe def, it's ok for me if you teach it foul play.

Oh and what do you consider a high wants? I do really need a modest hp ground ralts so I could maybe manage to satisfy your needs.
Iv's are 31/x/31/30/30/31 but the spAtk won't really matter since I'm assuming you will only use foul play for attacking, have both shiny and non-shiny. My higher wants are unfortunately 3d, 4th and 5th gen stuff that I cannot to myself. But I would also consider the KB shinys in my wants (need nicknames) higher wants and can trade multiple pokémon for those. I would do them myself but I don't like reddit and time zones :/

Iv's are 31/x/31/30/30/31 but the spAtk won't really matter since I'm assuming you will only use foul play for attacking, have both shiny and non-shiny. My higher wants are unfortunately 3d, 4th and 5th gen stuff that I cannot to myself. But I would also consider the KB shinys in my wants (need nicknames) higher wants and can trade multiple pokémon for those. I would do them myself but I don't like reddit and time zones :/
I do really like a shiny umbreon way more than the normal one, so If I could grab a shiny version of it for the carbink I'm gonna breed, that would be AWESOME ^^

I have a Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 Clefable with CM, Fire Blast, Soft-Boiled, and Moonblast with Magic Guard.

I'm really interested in your Shiny Sylveon with Hyper Voice.

I have a Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 Clefable with CM, Fire Blast, Soft-Boiled, and Moonblast with Magic Guard.

I'm really interested in your Shiny Sylveon with Hyper Voice.
If its non-shiny I'm interested ^^

CMT for Brave Victini and Focus Punch Mawile pls :)
I like the shiny moon ball ralts but nothing else I'm afraid. Perhaps you could check my wants and see if there is anything there you can breed, I do like my matching balls :P

Staraptor
Jolly - Reckless (HA)
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Double Edge
Timer ball

Do you need this if you do i will breed you one for a flareon?

Hi there! I'm interested in the 2 following Pokemon:

Latias
in a Pokeball
Timid - Levitate
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Trick, Defog

and

Latios
in a Heavy Ball
Timid - Levitate
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Trick, Defog

I can breed you:

Poochyena in a Luxury Ball
Adamant - Moxie
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Play rough

and

Spritzee in a Heal Ball
Bold - Aroma Veil
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Wish

Tell me if you are interested or not :) The Pokemon will also be german.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)