The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I do have a Mild Diancie, but I can't remember the IVs off the top of my head.
Okay, let me know when you have checked them, might be interested :)

Shiny Yamask
Bold - Mummy
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Pain split
NicNicknamable
Cmt please!
Unfortenely didn't see anything, but if you SR something else in ORAS I might be interested. :)

The synchronizer really works 100%, thanks for telling me! Now I only have to find one with max IVs in the right stats :) I already caught the Camerupt and have the Pokemon with the egg moves ready to start breeding, which I will do tomorrow. So it shouldn't take too long, hopefully ^^
Also would you mind trading the Latios to my Alpha Sapphire when we are going to trade? I'm breeding the Camerupt on Pokemon X and since I haven't paid for Pokemon Bank yet, I won't be able to transfer the Latios.
Yeah, no problem! Just remind me when we trade :)

Okay, let me know when you have checked them, might be interested :)

Unfortenely didn't see anything, but if you SR something else in ORAS I might be interested. :)

Yeah, no problem! Just remind me when we trade :)
Still have virizion, thundurus (I think lugia) and deoxys to reset (messed up my zekrom) lol other than that it's everything in as but kyogre and rayquay

Sorry, I haven't been able to get the mew cloned yet, I probably won't be able to until this weekend, is this okay?

Hey Hammie I'll be online for a lil bit if you have time to trade today :]
Sorry, I saw it to late. But can trade tomorrow :) Also I ID/SID abused my soulsilver today, so soon I should have another defog Latios :)

I have the Numel ready, it's male. Let me know what nickname you'd like and when you have time to trade :)
Nice :) I would like it nicknamed Vesuvius. Can't trade now thought, gotta go to bed.

Nice :) I would like it nicknamed Vesuvius. Can't trade now thought, gotta go to bed.
Named it Vesuvius :) And no problem, I had to go to bed as well. I will have time for the next few hours, maybe you'll also have time to trade during that time.

Diancie
Mild | Clear Body
25/31/21/31/31/31 | HP Dark
Diamond Storm | Moonblast | Reflect | Return
X | Non Redis
Okay, I'll trade for that :) Would've prefer a bit higher def, but hey, I would've kept it. Still haven't gotten a good Diancie yet :P

Named it Vesuvius :) And no problem, I had to go to bed as well. I will have time for the next few hours, maybe you'll also have time to trade during that time.
Been a bit busy with helping my mum setting up her TV and my brother is here. I think I will be free to trade in 20-30 mins, and then I will be awake for an at least an hour.

Sorry, I saw it to late. But can trade tomorrow :) Also I ID/SID abused my soulsilver today, so soon I should have another defog Latios :)
No worries, I didn't see this again till today haha Awesome about the Latios :D I'm home all day today so if I can trade when your done with your chore :]

Been a bit busy with helping my mum setting up her TV and my brother is here. I think I will be free to trade in 20-30 mins, and then I will be awake for an at least an hour.
I'm going online on my Pokemon X now. Just give me anything you don't need in return for the Numel and then I put in my Alpha Sapphire so you can trade me the Latios, if it's alright :)

No worries, I didn't see this again till today haha Awesome about the Latios :D I'm home all day today so if I can trade when your done with your chore :]
Okay, can trade after I traded with starNater :)

I will breed you a Modest HA Skrelp with HP [Fire] IVs in a Luxury Ball for that shiny Metagross in the Premier Ball. Deal?
Sure thing :) Which nature do you want? I'm guessing jolly but I do have a premier ball adamant under my wild captures so just making sure :)

I'm going online on my Pokemon X now. Just give me anything you don't need in return for the Numel and then I put in my Alpha Sapphire so you can trade me the Latios, if it's alright :)
Thanks for yet another trade ^^ Opps, forgot to remove the master ball but its okay xD

Last edited:
Sure thing :) Which nature do you want? I'm guessing jolly but I do have a premier ball adamant under my wild captures so just making sure :)
Well if both are 5IV and I can pick between Adamant and Jolly, I'll have to think about that. Breeding that Skrelp should give me enough time to decide. ^^

For sure, I'm online when you're ready :]
Thanks for the trade ^^

Well if both are 5IV and I can pick between Adamant and Jolly, I'll have to think about that. Breeding that Skrelp should give me enough time to decide. ^^
Yep, both are 5 IV :) Jolly is probably best for the mega while adamant is better for regular metagross ^^ The adamant is also available in a luxury or ultra ball but premier ball has definitely been the most popular so far :P

Hi there Hamstern ! I have this Diancie I just recently sr'd myself(took me 6 days)
Naughty-(+Attack -special Defense)31/31/31/31/30/31
I know it Spdf is missing 1 iv, but hope you would like it haha. Good for diamond Storm I guess :P.
I would really like that shiny luxury ball Kyogre of yours if it's no trouble? I have X and not oras yet, but I'm pretty sure we can trade between x and y and oras, just not mega stones and stuff.

Hi there Hamstern ! I have this Diancie I just recently sr'd myself(took me 6 days)
Naughty-(+Attack -special Defense)31/31/31/31/30/31
I know it Spdf is missing 1 iv, but hope you would like it haha. Good for diamond Storm I guess :P.
I would really like that shiny luxury ball Kyogre of yours if it's no trouble? I have X and not oras yet, but I'm pretty sure we can trade between x and y and oras, just not mega stones and stuff.
Lol, the IVs is just fine, haha :) But definitely interested, can trade tomorrow ^^

Just hatched this beauty and will be able to trade it once I cloned it. Done.

Algitt*
[GER]
OT: Alex (02708) (Lv. 1)
Ability: Adaptability
IVs: 31/18/31/30/31/30 = HP [Fire]
Nature: Modest
EMs: Haze, Play Rough, Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench

*german name, nicknameable/becomes "Dragalge" if evolved on an english game

PS: I would like the Jolly shiny Metagross in a Premier Ball and you don't need to nickname it. Just "Metagross" will be fine.

Last edited:
Thanks for the trade ^^
Thanks again, Hammie. Love all the trades I got here :] This week I'm gonna be working on a few more apricorn ball Pokémon - Lure Ball Horsea and Tentacruel and Friend Ball Yanma - and Nest Ball HA Poliwag (Intended for Politoed) so if any of those catch your eye Lemme know and I can give you more detail on them :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)