The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hatched this beauty and will be able to trade it once I cloned it. Done.

Algitt*
[GER]
OT: Alex (02708) (Lv. 1)
Ability: Adaptability
IVs: 31/18/31/30/31/30 = HP [Fire]
Nature: Modest
EMs: Haze, Play Rough, Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench

*german name, nicknameable/becomes "Dragalge" if evolved on an english game

PS: I would like the Jolly shiny Metagross in a Premier Ball and you don't need to nickname it. Just "Metagross" will be fine.
I would like it nicknamed Shipwrecker :)

Thanks again, Hammie. Love all the trades I got here :] This week I'm gonna be working on a few more apricorn ball Pokémon - Lure Ball Horsea and Tentacruel and Friend Ball Yanma - and Nest Ball HA Poliwag (Intended for Politoed) so if any of those catch your eye Lemme know and I can give you more detail on them :]
Lure ball tentacruel might be interested, have most of those otherwise.

Okay, are you able to clone?
Usually I don't clone for other people (and trying to avoid it as much as possible in general) but since I need to clone two other pokés for myself before I can Ev-train them I can clone your Diancie while cloning them:)

I did overwrite "Play Rough" with "Hidden Power" so I could tell the Skrelp apart. The Heart Scale is if you want to reteach it for whatever reason... ^^

PS: Pleasure doing business with you.

Hey there interested in your

Raikou
Timid - Pressure
31/x/30/31/31/31
Hidden power ice
- Signal beam

I have a Modest Female Heatran in a Timer Ball I caught in ORAS 31/xx/31/31/30/31.

Last edited:
I need a break from soft reseting Rayquaza in OR. Can I breed this Gothitelle for you too, in exchange for credits? ^^

Gothitelle
Modest - Shadow Tag
31/E/31/30/31/30

Usually I don't clone for other people (and trying to avoid it as much as possible in general) but since I need to clone two other pokés for myself before I can Ev-train them I can clone your Diancie while cloning them:)
Okay, I also wanna nickname the Mewtwo if that's alright. I want it to be "Ryoko".

Lure ball tentacruel might be interested, have most of those otherwise.
For Tenta I was thinking of going with this breed

Tentacool@Lure Ball
Liquid Ooze
Calm
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Aqua Ring, Haze, Mirror Coat, and Rapid Spin

I was considering Knock Off, but I figure now with ORAS tutors I don't need it as an egg move. But if you prefer knock off that could be arranged.

I need a break from soft reseting Rayquaza in OR. Can I breed this Gothitelle for you too, in exchange for credits? ^^

Gothitelle
Modest - Shadow Tag
31/E/31/30/31/30
Sure, it will give you one credit :)

Okay, I also wanna nickname the Mewtwo if that's alright. I want it to be "Ryoko".
Okay, will try to transfer it today :)

For Tenta I was thinking of going with this breed

Tentacool@Lure Ball
Liquid Ooze
Calm
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Aqua Ring, Haze, Mirror Coat, and Rapid Spin

I was considering Knock Off, but I figure now with ORAS tutors I don't need it as an egg move. But if you prefer knock off that could be arranged.
Nice :) I think the egg moves are good!

Eevee is ready! :)

Can you trade right now?

EDIT: Also tell me the nickname you want on it :p
I guessing its a male? So I can go with Frostbite :)

I finally got the mew cloned, just lemme know when you can trade:)
Its around 10am here now, and will go shopping later so I think I will be back around 5pm but also gotta do dinner and stuff :)

Sure, it will give you one credit :)

Okay, will try to transfer it today :)

Nice :) I think the egg moves are good!

I guessing its a male? So I can go with Frostbite :)

Its around 10am here now, and will go shopping later so I think I will be back around 5pm but also gotta do dinner and stuff :)
Are you available now? If not just pm me when you are:)

Hello! I wanted to let you know i have a thundurus (prankster) legit SR'd on my AS cart
Naive 31/31/24/31/30/31 if youre interested let me know and maybe we can work something out :)

Edit: Just saw in your 30/11 post that you have an HP ice one now lol :P you should update your wants when you have a chance!

Thanks for the trade!
You're welcome :) (Got a phone call thats why this took so long xD)

Hello! I wanted to let you know i have a thundurus (prankster) legit SR'd on my AS cart
Naive 31/31/24/31/30/31 if youre interested let me know and maybe we can work something out :)

Edit: Just saw in your 30/11 post that you have an HP ice one now lol :P you should update your wants when you have a chance!
Hm, not sure if I'm interested yet. Depends on if Thundurus will be VGC legal or not, since mine won't have the pentagon :) Thats why my want list don't cover so many ORAS legendarys right now.

Hey there interested in your

Raikou
Timid - Pressure
31/x/30/31/31/31
Hidden power ice
- Signal beam

I have a Modest Female Heatran in a Timer Ball I caught in ORAS 31/xx/31/31/30/31.
I'm guessing you're not interested then.

You're welcome :) (Got a phone call thats why this took so long xD)

Hm, not sure if I'm interested yet. Depends on if Thundurus will be VGC legal or not, since mine won't have the pentagon :) Thats why my want list don't cover so many ORAS legendarys right now.
Ahh understood ^^ well if you're intrested when vgc drops lmk lol BTW do we know if vgc will be doubles again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)