The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, apperently the metang didn't have its nickname. I'm 100% sure I nicknamed it thought, so either I forgot to save or GF don't like the murder in the name, lol.
Oh you're right I can't use that word haha Um how about the nickname Cassiopeia?

Yeah, could be bank resetting the name cause BW allows it. I gonna nickname a new one so will take a few minutes to transfer!
No worries! I know the name Rater got a lot stingier this generation, I didn't know they'd change its nickname upon transfer ._.

No worries! I know the name Rater got a lot stingier this generation, I didn't know they'd change its nickname upon transfer ._.
Yeah, tried again and poketransfer changed the name. Don't really pay attention to that text :P Thanks for the trade, and sorry I didn't notice the lack of nickname on that Metang earlier >.>

Yeah, tried again and poketransfer changed the name. Don't really pay attention to that text :P Thanks for the trade, and sorry I didn't notice the lack of nickname on that Metang earlier >.>
Reply, don't worry about the nickname the beautiful Metang is more than enough :] Thanks again Hammie, I love the trades!

You willing to trade these 2 for the Landorus?

Shiny Dwebble
Adamant - Sturdy
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Can be tutored Knock off upon request.
Nicknamable

Shiny Yamask
Bold - Mummy
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Pain split
Nicknamable

Hi there, I'm interested in ur Naughty Groudon and Timid Palkia. Are there any breeding projects I can do for you? I can pretty much do anything caught in-game (I transferred Dittos from my Y copy to AS).

You willing to trade these 2 for the Landorus?

Shiny Dwebble
Adamant - Sturdy
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Can be tutored Knock off upon request.
Nicknamable

Shiny Yamask
Bold - Mummy
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Pain split
Nicknamable
Yes, I can do that :) Can you nickname the Landorus Rajah? :)

Hi there, I'm interested in ur Naughty Groudon and Timid Palkia. Are there any breeding projects I can do for you? I can pretty much do anything caught in-game (I transferred Dittos from my Y copy to AS).
Not that I can think about right now, I mainly need VGC legendarys. But if I come up with something I can let you know :)

Hey Hammie, I was looking at your Legendaries Cuz I was interested in your Shiny Intimidate Landorus. Could I use my credit for that and I'll come up with another breed I can do for the Latios?

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Hey Hammie!

I know you usually don't clone for others, but I'm in need of a cloner for my Gen VI born 31/30/31/6/31/30 Adamant Landorus. Since it's something that is on your wants list, if you want to clone the original +1 copy for me, you're free to keep a non-redis copy for yourself as payment, and I can also nickname it afterwards, if you're interested?

Hey Hammie, I was looking at your Legendaries Cuz I was interested in your Shiny Intimidate Landorus. Could I use my credit for that and I'll come up with another breed I can do for the Latios?
Yeah, thats okay :)

Yeah I'll do that. I'll be more free to trade after tomorrow :)
Sorry haven't been online so much today. My sister forgot her keys so she's been here xD I don't have them transfered yet so I won't be able to trade until tomorrow.

Hey Hammie!

I know you usually don't clone for others, but I'm in need of a cloner for my Gen VI born 31/30/31/6/31/30 Adamant Landorus. Since it's something that is on your wants list, if you want to clone the original +1 copy for me, you're free to keep a non-redis copy for yourself as payment, and I can also nickname it afterwards, if you're interested?
If you still need cloning I can to it tomorrow :) I'm having no luck with Landorus, been SR:ing for 3 days :P

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
If you still need cloning I can to it tomorrow :) I'm having no luck with Landorus, been SR:ing for 3 days :P
Yeah that's fine. :) I still have you added, so I can catch you tomorrow since you seem to usually be on around 3 PM my time (GMT -5)

And yeah I know that feeling. x_x
I got lucky with mine and caught this in one night of SRing. Kinda wish the Spe was 31, but I figured it'd suffice for VGC. :p

All good bro. I'll be playing league of legends for most of today then :)
Okay, will go out soon but will be on later today :)
Yeah that's fine. :) I still have you added, so I can catch you tomorrow since you seem to usually be on around 3 PM my time (GMT -5)

And yeah I know that feeling. x_x
I got lucky with mine and caught this in one night of SRing. Kinda wish the Spe was 31, but I figured it'd suffice for VGC. :p
I got a 28-29/31/31/x/31/31 landorus now, so I think I use mine. But I can clone yours at the same time as I clone mine. :)

Hey Hammie, just looked at ur 6th gen want list. I think I'll be able to get a Relaxed Amoonguss bred for you. And if it's not taken later, the Bold Umbreon. But I'll do the Amoonguss first. Is this okay?

Can trade now and for about 4 hours :)

Thats okay :)
Hi Hammie, I've finished breeding ur Relaxed Foonguss/Amoonguss in a Pokeball. It's a Female btw : ) Let me know what nickname u want it to be.

Also I'm off working on the Bold Eevee/ Umbreon in a Luxury Ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)