The SNEAK Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
won in a couple of battles where i got all the luck. lucked the shit out of raiza g1 (bw) and he still won, got a crit and flinch in the first two turns g2 so we restarted and i won that (xy), then he picked bw and i won it on a speed tie between our scarfers. ggs though, they were fun to play! :)

XD since i played the one hosting this thing not really sure if i really have to confirm but going to do so anyhow, lost 2-0 to Ojama, GG and gl in the next round=p.

I am posting for activity on ctc, we agreed to last weekend but never gave time and never contacted me during the weekend, I checked his account and it said the last time he was 3 am on sunday(EST), and if he is only one at those hours in the morning I will not be able to play him by friday anyway.

Activity Post

Although I've been in contact with Ace Emerald he has yet to give me a day which works for him (I think he has finals or something), I've been and will be active all week except sunday(as im on break).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)