The SNEAK Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
also subbing in PDC for Valentine

Omega97 PDC

i'd like to request a small extension on both sub matches if they don't get completed by deadline, if possible (especially this one, since my player was the more active one and i'm only subbing because they don't think they will be active in future rounds). thanks!

activi pos, scheduled to play Ace emerald at 8pm gmt-7 (my time). It's 8:25 right now and no sign of him yet.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Won 2/3 in 3 excellent games, little hax. Thanks for the games and sorry for the wait ^_^

edit: im dumb and tired to be clear I won 2 out of 3 games

needed a crit to win game 3 and shakeitup didnt reply on skype so I couldnt use his powers, lost 2-1 ggs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)