The Strumline: Sprite Interlude

Magistrum

DOITSU NO KAGAKU WA SEKAI ICHI
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Hiya guys! This is a branch of my art thread for dumping any sprite art I've made. As opposed to traditional and digital art though, I'm a complete beginner when it comes to spriting. So any and all feedback is greatly appreciated! ^_^ Actually, be as harsh and criticizing as possible, I really need it

~:mad::mad::mad:~​

First in line is a full body sprite of a supposed Mugen Fighting Game character I created, but got discontinued. I've posted her in my main art thread already, but as she's a sprite anyway, so might as well post here too :P reintroducing Magistelle!

The stance is based on Mitsuru Kirijo's sprite in Persona 4 Arena. Oh and it's the first sprite i've ever made ^_^

Next is a collection of sprite mugshots that I've done, Fire Emblem style.

Haha yeah, it's Magistelle again. To ease myself into adjusting to the style, I recycled my existing sprite lol.

This guy's name is Reigmund, or Ray for short. He's supposed to be a prodigy crown prince that's kinda laid back and never takes things seriously, hence the kinda rough look despite having gaudy-looking elements here and there. If you're a FE fan, you might see that it's actually a mashup of existing FE elements like FE7 Harken + FE8 Seth's hair (just in a different color), FE7 Raven's shirt, FE7 King Desmond's ornaments, and FE7 Sain's face type. I made sure to make him look different from each of them, though.

Next is this creepy guy named Firenze. He's supposedly a higher-up of the enemy army but became a turncoat after some events. His sprite is based upon FE8 Morva (Myrrh's father) with the armor based from some fodder enemy from FE8. He's nicknamed the Jackal, so i tried making his hair look like an Egyptian headress as a nod to the Egyptian god Anubis.

So yeah that's all for now folks :P maybe someday i'll be putting sprites of my fakemon project here ^_^

Last edited:
Wow the FE sprites look really nice, do you do rom hacking? As someone who has dabbled in spriting and made FE ROM hacks I really like the look of those.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)