The Sunset Colosseum III ROUND FOUR!

I thought I saw Latios being used by someone else this round, but I suppose I'm wrong.

I didn't end up using it in the game though, so I would've won the game anyway if that counts for something. You also could've let me know at the beginning of the game, so I could've changed it, instead of just saying "whatever, I won", leaving me clueless for the entire game. But being a good sport wasn't on the table, was it?

Last edited:

Breezy

formerly Quaze
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I thought I saw Latios being used by someone else this round, but I suppose I'm wrong.

I didn't end up using it in the game though, so I would've won the game anyway if that counts for something. You also could've let me know at the beginning of the game, so I could've changed it, instead of just saying "whatever, I won", leaving me clueless for the entire game. But being a good sport wasn't on the table, was it?
my b, for some reason I thought I alr told you about Tios

I have no problems playing this again but from what I know (based on my experience in a DPtournament where I got the lose turn 2 cuz I used rotom wasH wich wasn't allowed) if ppl break rules and clauses they automatically gets the lose.

DeltaFlame

Last edited:

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Oh boy, somebody did a booboo. Let me get to the bottom of this and then I'll start the next round.

Okay. After watching the replay again, I am ready to give my verdict.
On one hand, We Three Kings was without a doubt breaking the specific rules of this tournament by including Latios on his team. His excuse is that he thought he saw somebody else use it. This is rather annoying since the list of 12 Pokemon is there for a reason and you could have easily avoided this problem by just reading it.
On the other hand, HQuaze didn't alert W3K to the fact that he had broken the rules, but instead claimed that he had already won which is poor sportsmanship.
Both of these are infringements of the tournament rules and guidelines and as a result both of you are eligible to be disqualified.
The main thing that is influencing my choice is why each of you broke these rules. W3K made an honest mistake and learn from this. HQuaze on the other hand did not make an honest mistake but took advantage of their opponent and did so with what I believe is malicious intent. "I thought I'd already told him" is not a very believable excuse considering you should have told him right at the beginning and I doubt you thought you already told him at the beginning of the game.
This decision isn't even taking into account how W3K would have won even without the Latios.

Due to this I feel that HQuaze is more in the wrong than W3K ergo I am disqualifying HQuaze.

Lessons to be learned:
  1. Always read the list. Only use what is on the list.
  2. Don't be a dick.
Posting Round 5 now. EGO TIME!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)