The Super New Exciting Awesome Kosher Tournament - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maaf

Let's go for Nanar sweep
is a Contributor Alumnus
Came back from vacations today, waited for ToF all day long but he never showed up. An extension would help.

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Can you extend my battle with kd24?
We are active but we couldn't fight, just give us one day more.

Just remember i changed my nick in the forums, i'm Celebi42.

LOL you guys posted within 3 minutes of each other....... smh i'm ashamed

you guys are busting my nuts but i'll extend the round to thursday. if you have retarded timezones then you can have till friday but seriously a series takes 20 minutes MAX

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Jabba and Vinc are desperately trying to catch each other and they need an extended deadline, but ToF is an obvious john.
He ignored Maaf's VM and my PM (Yeah we're a gang.) so TEAM ACTIVITY POST.

ignored? obvious john? you got to be fucking retarded. you fucking pm'd me like an hour ago, whereas I pm'd him on the 28th, so please spare me from your bullshit when we all know who the real john is (maaf) since he wasn't ready to play all weekend. i should just take the activity win since the french don't know what "etiquette" is at all.

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm not sure you wanna talk about etiquette while publicly announcing that you might take the activity just for the fun of being a dick.

Anyway, we all know this is not hate, only instant anger, and you'll get your battle done ;)

EDIT : Yeah, let's edit our posts. Please refrain yourself from being gross when I'm not. Let's try to have a constructive debate, my friend.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
Back from vacations. TFC told me he cant play today because of Haloween so hope we could play tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)