1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

The team I made when I was stoned(2000+)

Discussion in 'BW Other Teams' started by GULLY, Oct 2, 2013.

1. GULLY

GULLY

Hello I'm Trevor Ellis(the uu god/the pretty one)
    As the title say I made this team when I was high one night. I don't know what came over me but I think its one of the best teams by far, even though the team uses the factor of surprise to a certain extent it performs very very consistently. If you know me you probably know that i have a plethora of alts, but these are two that I would like to show to demonstrate this team's ability.
    20 shouldntplaythis 2064 92.1 2143 ± 56
    (BEEN TRILL)uususpecttest 2099 93 2172 ± 517920

407.gif 479-heat.gif 233.gif 230.gif 214.png 623.gif
    THE TEAM

407.gif
    Roserade @ Black Sludge
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 192 HP / 216 Spd / 100 SAtk
    Modest Nature
    IVs: 0 Atk
    - Toxic Spikes
    - Sleep Powder
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Giga Drain​
    This Rose set is one of the most versatile sets I think it can run. I use this as a defensive check, an offensive threat, and a status spreader. Toxic spikes are truly a bitch for a lot of teams and increase pressure put on a teams with just one layer. The evs are focused on being as bulky as possible while being able to out speed things like Kingdra(neutral speed nature) and help take them out.

230.gif
    Kingdra @ Lum Berry
    Trait: Swift Swim
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
    Adamant Nature
    - Waterfall
    - Outrage
    - Dragon Dance
    - Substitute

Kingdra is the main sweeper of my team. I completely understand the infatuation that has grown with Rain Dance Kingdra, but I think that DD Kingdra can be just as effective. With the nature of my team, Kingdra can come in mid to late game and easily sweep, as the team WILL be weakened, no question. After +2 the game is pretty much over. I was contemplating using a bulkier set, which you guys can assist me with.

479-heat.gif
    Rotom-Heat @ Flame Orb
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 4 SDef / 248 HP / 240 SAtk / 16 Spd
    Modest Nature
    - Overheat
    - Volt Switch
    - Trick
    - Pain Split​

This is the star of the team. While Flame Orb Chandy is cool, this guy is so much versatile. It has great typing, both offensive and defensive, plus the ability to completely cripple walls like Snorlax and Umbreon. This is usually my lea as nothing wants to take a Flame Orb and it gains momentum for me so easily. (IDC if you created this set, you probably only used it once.)​
    233.gif
    Porygon2 @ Eviolite
    Trait: Download
    EVs: 48 Atk / 212 SAtk / 248 HP
    Quiet Nature
    - Tri Attack
    - Shadow Ball
    - Recover
    - Frustration​
    P2 is one the best pokes in the tier, it checks so many fucking things, it stupid. Some one was talking about using a return P2 to deal with CM Raikou, and thought why not take it a step further and use a mixed DL P2?! This thing takes care of Cofag, Gligar, Snorlax, Defensive Roserade, Kingdra(as they think the can set up haha), and the list goes on. As with many teams, this is the glue of my team and will pretty much always contribute to a win. I can't explain to you the evs other than you should not run under 48 Atk as you will lose 3HKO,2HKOs and so on.

623.gif
    Golurk @ Leftovers
    Trait: No Guard
    EVs: 48 Spd / 100 Atk / 160 HP / 200 Def
    Impish Nature
    - DynamicPunch
    - Earthquake
    - Stealth Rock
    - Stone Edge​
    The streak of versatility continues with Golurk. Being able to set up rocks and counter Fightings(barring the obvious barred pokes) is a very hard task to fill, on Nidoqueen(its a check) can do it like Golurk. I decided to choose this over Nido because I need a counter, fuck Checks. I find that the No Guard set is very good for my purposes, not only because of Dynamic punch, but the overall coverage that it receives. If I see a fighting type, I play very conservatively with this, as it will usually become my win condition in that case. The evs outpeed base 60's.​
    214.png
    Heracross @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Moxie
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
    Jolly Nature
    - Close Combat
    - Megahorn
    - Stone Edge
    - Earthquake

Hera is becoming more and more disliked it seems. Rather than it Mienshao is thrown on teams as the obligatory fighting type. I think that for my team Heracross does very well. I rarely run into a situation where the checks are still alive, and that all that really matters with Hera, right? I was thinking about running some hp because I would like to take some hits better late game in order to be able to clutch out more situations, tell me what you think. IDK what else one says about scarf Hera.​
    I hope you can all the see the greatness in this team that I do. When you put this team against most of the meta, this team comes out on top a lot of the time.
    73741_4679940479587_1028883710_n.jpg
    GET THE TEAM!
    Show Hide
    Roserade @ Black Sludge
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 192 HP / 216 Spd / 100 SAtk
    Modest Nature
    - Toxic Spikes
    - Sleep Powder
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Giga Drain

Kingdra @ Lum Berry
    Trait: Swift Swim
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
    Adamant Nature
    - Waterfall
    - Outrage
    - Dragon Dance
    - Substitute

Rotom-Heat @ Flame Orb
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 4 SDef / 248 HP / 240 SAtk / 16 Spd
    Modest Nature
    - Overheat
    - Volt Switch
    - Trick
    - Pain Split

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
    Trait: Download
    EVs: 48 Atk / 212 SAtk / 248 HP
    Quiet Nature
    - Tri Attack
    - Shadow Ball
    - Recover
    - Frustration

Golurk @ Leftovers
    Trait: No Guard
    EVs: 48 Spd / 100 Atk / 160 HP / 200 Def
    Impish Nature
    - DynamicPunch
    - Earthquake
    - Stealth Rock
    - Stone Edge

Heracross @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Moxie
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
    Jolly Nature
    - Close Combat
    - Megahorn
    - Stone Edge
    - Earthquake
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
  2. GULLY

GULLY

Do I really have to bump this, this is the best team youre gonna find on this forum right now.
  3. DatLatias

DatLatias

Good stuff man, I told you I'd give you a rate, but I never knew it would be this hard! Only thing i would change is your Roserade set. I don't see toxic spikes help your team, not to mention all the grounded poison types running around. Furthermore, losing a moveslot that could give you semi-reliable recovery in Rest + Natural Cure does not seem worth it. Roserade's too important for this team. Other than this I wouldn't change anything except maybe you're Rotom-H set to Will-o-Miss over Trick and Leftovers over Flame Orb. Just something to consider :p

tl;dr

Roserade:
    Toxic Spikes ---> Rest

Rotom-H
    Trick ---> Will-o-Wisp
  4. GULLY

GULLY

T spikes alot of times are a win condition for me the whole point of my team is to wear down the other so one of my sweepers can come in. t spikes are needed for that. Also with rotom the flame orb trick is needed as it keeps the burn on things like umby, but in most situations it takes their items like lefties and gives them burn instead. will o wouldnt do that.
  5. GULLY

GULLY

ahh shameless b***

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)