The Teenager Tournament - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Concept by Governess

Pokémon is a game designed for teenagers. After all, is a kids game really supposed to have religious fanatics, kids their age encouraged to go out into the world alone, and giant creatures of rock/ice/steel fighting giant creatures resembling dragons, leviathans, robots, and countless other examples of why it deserves a PG 10+ rating?? This is clearly a teenager's game. Due to this, a tournament will be hosted catering to these people. Not really, but I needed to write a paragraph or so of text to make the OP look nicer. Go click the example links or something.

RULES:
1: Only NFE Pokémon are allowed.
--- Porygon2 yes, Pinsir no, Garchomp no, Rotom-W/other forme changers no.
2: Your team MUST be legal on the Smogon OU ladder that is currently in effect as of the beginning of the round your battle was placed.
--- If a ban/unban happens at any point during the tournament, it takes effect as soon as a new round starts. Extensions (Round 1 match, something gets banned, Round 2 starts but a battle is an R1 extension) use the banlist of R1, for example. Rule 1 takes priority in conflicts.
3: You must follow anything not already stated by Rule 2 that is stated in this thread.
--- Don't be an asshole to your fellow participants. This is a game, have fun.
4: Matches are played in a Best Of 1 format.
--- One match decides the winner. If you choose to play a Best of 3, I reserve the right to manually decide the winner based on the winner of the first match, and if there are complications, to force a rematch.

Matchups:
srk1214 vs Joey1
weirdishitsux vs Swamp Link
Lady Gaga vs Raseri
McMeghan vs ReallyThough?
Zebraiken vs Figufgyu
Metal Sonic vs cbt
eriados vs Expulso
hard vs Farmer
Ezio vs Haruno
Ojama vs pokemonrules9
Lost Soul vs Se7en Lions
dcae vs majaspic22

Deadline: 3/23/14

Last edited:

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Joey1 and I have not really managed to schedule a match. I guess it's more of a coinflip right now, but I'll post to his VM wall again.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah now I'm turning it into an activity request. Joey1 said he'd be on today, I replied 20 minutes later giving a 3 hour window I'd be around, but he wasn't even here to see that until after I'd left. I'll be busy tonight as I said on his VM wall and I probably won't be around tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)