The Teenager Tournament - Semi Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Concept by Governess

Pokémon is a game designed for teenagers. After all, is a kids game really supposed to have religious fanatics, kids their age encouraged to go out into the world alone, and giant creatures of rock/ice/steel fighting giant creatures resembling dragons, leviathans, robots, and countless other examples of why it deserves a PG 10+ rating?? This is clearly a teenager's game. Due to this, a tournament will be hosted catering to these people. Not really, but I needed to write a paragraph or so of text to make the OP look nicer. Go click the example links or something.

RULES:
1: Only NFE Pokémon are allowed.
--- Porygon2 yes, Pinsir no, Garchomp no, Rotom-W/other forme changers no.
2: Your team MUST be legal on the Smogon OU ladder that is currently in effect as of the beginning of the round your battle was placed.
--- If a ban/unban happens at any point during the tournament, it takes effect as soon as a new round starts. Extensions (Round 1 match, something gets banned, Round 2 starts but a battle is an R1 extension) use the banlist of R1, for example. Rule 1 takes priority in conflicts.
3: You must follow anything not already stated by Rule 2 that is stated in this thread.
--- Don't be an asshole to your fellow participants. This is a game, have fun.
4: Matches are played in a Best Of 1 format.
--- One match decides the winner. If you choose to play a Best of 3, I reserve the right to manually decide the winner based on the winner of the first match, and if there are complications, to force a rematch.

Matchups:

Ojama vs Raseri
Zebraiken vs Metal Sonic
weirdishitsux vs Ezio

Deadline: 4/13/14

Last edited:
contacted!

Zebraiken vs Metal Sonic fren vs fren. I wanna fite zeb in the finals so I'm rooting for him :D
weirdishitsux vs Ezio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)