The Terrorist Cup Tournament II [R3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Approved by the TDs | Hosted by Lady Salamence | Hosted previously by Bartman101 and DanManTinCan
Sign-ups
R1
R2

Boom? Yeah, boom. This will be a rehost of the tournament ran by the above two users, who were inspired by Atticus in here, in which JabbaTheGriffin won.

Rules:
1: This is a DPP OU Tournament, and since PS!'s DPP abilities are not fully tested, you must play on Pokemon Online.
2: All Pokemon must have Explosion or Selfdestruct in their moveset. So obviously, there is no Self KO clause. If a tie is made due to Self Destruct or Explosion, then the user of the move wins. Otherwise, in cases of Destiny Bond or something similar, he loses.
3: Your team must be legal on a Smogon DPP OU Ladder, if one existed.
4: Aside from rules that contradict the above rules, you must follow these rules.

Here is a list of Pokémon that learn Explosion. And this is a list of those who learn Selfdestruct. Excluding the Gen V Pokémon, naturally.

Matches:
Xx Boyka vs Honus
Django vs Honor
JabbaTheGriffin vs Wario Land 3
dragonuser vs Seco452
Private vs P E J E L A G A R T O
.Robert vs Vodka
McMeghan vs WhiteQueen
Naby vs TheSweeper
Soulwind vs The Kyle
RT. vs Alice
undisputed vs Marshall.Law
Kiry4n vs Zephir

Deadline:
5/4/2013

why rockhp31 won?
i sent a lot of VM's and every time i asked him for play, he couldn't
i also made two activity posts on the topic

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
why rockhp31 won?
i sent a lot of VM's and every time i asked him for play, he couldn't
i also made two activity posts on the topic
I looked at your VM conversation, and decided the activity posts you made were 'invalid' because Rockhp31 did respond to the majority of them. I personally felt that you both were equally active, so I coin-flipped it, which he won. My apologies.

a fairy

Community Leader
By request of Rockhp31, I've removed him from the tournament and replaced him with The Kyle. If anyone has a problem with it for any reason, PM me.

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
got a poke set up behind a sub that greatly threatened his team [if it didnt sweep it would have cleared a huge path] but i miss 2 fbs and that pretty much fucked me lol

w/e it was a fun tour while it lasted i guess lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)