The Tournament of Goodfellas - Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Since it's almost closing time, I advise, for those who have not thought to do so, that free agents look out to free agents to form teams before I have to take charge of the process.

po's rby isn't playable.
a lot of things like wrap, hyper beam, wrap + gengar, etc, are glitched. all most of these are minor, it's probably better to play on nbs.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
No longer taking signups and there is a rule change:

Matches may be played on Pokemon Online or Netbattle Supremacy. Keep in mind, there are a small number glitches unique to either simulator for RBY and GSC, so if there is conflict on which simulator to use, Netbattle Supremacy takes priority for RBY matches and Pokemon Online takes priority for GSC matches.
I'll post round 1 sometime between now and tomorrow. If any free agents want to create a team amongst themselves, they have from now until I post round 1 to do so. I'll assign a generic, temporary team name until your team provides a new one.

po's rby isn't playable.
a lot of things like wrap, hyper beam, wrap + gengar, etc, are glitched. all most of these are minor, it's probably better to play on nbs.
To clarify:

Wrap moves always last 4-5 turns (which means it goes from 3 hits on average to 4.5). Out of curiosity, the only times I've seen they hit 2-5 times are when they crit.
Gengar is not immovilized by wrap/bind.
An sleeping pokemon might wake up (log shows "X it's fast asleep" / "X woke up") during the recharge turn of Hyper Beam as well as during any of the turns of a wrap sequence. (should only have the chance to wake up during the first hit)

That's all the bugs I know but I'm sure there are a few other minor bugs too.

I think you skipped me. I'm a free agent for ADV OU. Thanks :].

P.S. If anyone wants to team up as free agents, shoot me a profile comment and we can team up! I know I'm new here, but I'm not new to ADV OU.

Edit:

Team Name: Victorious Secret (unless SilentRevolver says otherwise)

RBY OU - SilentRevolver
GSC OU - Free agent
ADV OU - Yoshida

SilentRevolver will confirm that he's part of the team, so we just need a free agent for GSC. If anyone is interested, shoot me or SilentRevolver a profile comment so we can get a full team. Thanks :].

Posting our final team roster. We have accepted Shelmet as the GSC OU player. So:

Team Name: Victorious Secret

RBY OU - SilentRevolver
GSC OU - Shelmet
ADV OU - Yoshida

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)