The Tournament of Thieves 2 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
well it looks like if some people fail to respond, i'll be giving activity wins..

drcossack and I both posted in the thread saying that he won but that neither of us remembered to save the log. So yeah, give him the win.

I am unable to use Shoddy, which means that I can't participate. Sorry, it worked when I signed up, I guess Fabbles gets a free pass.

Lakers and I have been having some issues getting the battle done, and obviously, the deadline is today. In addition, I have a lot of classwork I have to do, so it's very likely we won't get this done today. This rides more on me than him though, considering I failed to get on Shoddy last weekend, which was the time he requested. I sent a PM to him on March 16 and a VM yesterday and haven't received a response since March 10. So if we don't get this done, imo it's my fault and Lakers should get the win.

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
i was hoping to catch dark abyss this weekend, but he hasn't come on yet. i'll try to get it done later today.

i vm'ed locopoke a bunch of times and i tried to get a hold of him on IRC and nothing has materialized so i suppose this can be considered my activity post.

not sure if you got my pm stone, joshe says he asked to be subbed out, but i havent heard anything yet. im ready to play joshe or another opponent whenever

The SPrinkLer

Banned deucer.
i vmed my opponent when he was online, no response and only been on once since and never talked to me. also before this he sent me a message asking for a battle then got off

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'll have round 2 up later today.

edit: i will give everyone till 5pm est on the 23rd to do any last minute matches. I see all these activity wins and would liek for you guys to atleast care enough to pull out 1 more match....

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
everything is updated. i will give everyone until 2:15 est to correct me. because i didn't go through the whole thread so i may of missed some wins/losses. then again, it's your responsibility to pm me.

round 2 will be up BY 2:45 est

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)