The Tournament of Thieves - Sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Approved by Sonius

Tournament Guidelines

Introduction

Hello ladies and gents! Welcome to the "Tournament of Thieves". Here is your chance to become your favorite battler. Your chance to have fun with other teams. The concept is fairly simple. Each round you and your opponent will simply go to Smogons very own Rate my Team section.

Each round I will post certain rules, and you will follow those rules to choose your team in the rate my team section. One round I could simply say you can only choose a team made in 2008. The next I could say you have to choose an ubers rate my team to use. This tournament will have twists and turns. So get ready, come take your best friends team and use it against them!

Rules
  • Evasion Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Freeze Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Self-KO Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battles
  • Garchomp, Shaymin-s, Deoxys-e, Wobufett, Latios, and Manaphy are NOT allowed to be used for OU teams.
  • Obi's stall team is not allowed either. This way I will not have 16 Obi's teams running around.
  • You may not use your own rate my teams in this tournament. If you do, you will be disqualified.
  • If a team is edited, you may use the original version of the team or the current version.
  • You must send your team to me with the link of the thread. No changes may be made to that team.
  • You must send your log to me after your match with your opponent as well.
  • I will be going for 32 participants for now. 64 if I have enough participants.
Participants

1 Philip7086
2 Huntofthelion
3 ReyScarface
4 DP Crobat
5 SoT
6 LonelyNess
7 veedrock
8 Olie
9 snorlax
10 Goofball
11 Blame Game
12 Twist of Fate
13 Upside
14 SilentEcho
15 Lady Bug
16 Tito
17 Flashstorm1
18 Alive
19 Panamaxis
20 Darkness Wolf
21 Blue Kirby
22 Maniaclyrasist
23 Train Man
24 cyberzero
25 puggy
26 Ketamine
27 -Mind-
28 Earthworm
29 Chickensandwichk
30 Binabik
31 ele-fan
32 _Flygon_
33 MS
34 Malfunction
35 ~Nauar~
36 Eojo23
37 Astamatitos
38 iKitsune
39 DarkLucario
40 UsainBolt
41 Giant Enemy Crav
42 scofield
43 Sapientia
44 Marcel123
45 Katherine
46 ~Michilele~
47 MetaNite
48 Limitless
49 Twash
50 Phish_Stix
51 Celebi_Trainer_Ice
52 KD24
53 Bizzey
54 mikeeeey
55 reachzero
56 Gaborik
57 OGBallin
58 Jimbo
59 nizik
60 Itachi109
61 Shaft
62 Legacy Raider
63 JabbaTheGriffin
64 jrrrrrrr

Subs

1 Thorns
2 Fuzznip

Cool, those teams are better than most of mine anyways

RMT Archive is fair game as well right?

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm Sot, and I'm the best.

in

edit: I'll just delete all the RMT's except for the bleh ones. ;)

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Cool, those teams are better than most of mine anyways

RMT Archive is fair game as well right?

As long as Chomp isn't used it's fair game.

Edit: However, as I said I will have special rules. I may not allowed rated teams for some rounds. And others I may only allow rated teams.

Since I don't have to build my own team, in.

As long as Chomp isn't used it's fair game.
Going for Shaymin-S then ;)

EDIT: Oh fuck, Obi Stall...

EDIT2: Calling it, I get Phil or Farmer ._.

very intriguing.
in please!

also, I think Obi's stall team should be allowed. It's usefulness has decresed a bit in the current metagame, though it is still very good.

a tourney that I dont have to make a team for?

I'm in
Will there still be "special" rules like you told me?

Also
Garchomp, Shaymin-s, Deoxys-e, Latios, and Manaphy are NOT allowed to be used.
sucks veedrock xxDD

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
a tourney that I dont have to make a team for?

I'm in
Will there still be "special" rules like you told me?

Also

sucks veedrock xxDD
Yeah, as I listed above. <3

And I thought everyone might like the idea of not making a team.:pimp::pimp:

Great concept. Looking forward to playing

In, because I'm better than Twist. If your the Twist of Fate I knew a while ago, it's good to see you again. Shame I have to beat you in this tourney.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
question: can we use our own RMTs?

Ah nice question. I should have included that.

No you can't. Simply because 1) Someone could find the teams you made and plan every move against you. 2) Just sorta ruins the fun factor.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Stone deserves president for making such an awesome tourney :O

I already found a nice team and i will beat everyone with it :pimp:

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I love this idea.

in and will be making good use of the new RMT Archive :P.

Also, garchomp, deoxyes-E, shaymin, etc. can be used if we have to pick uber teams right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)