The Trading Post. Kai's X/Y Trade Thread. NEWEST ADDITION: ELEKID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do your spitbacks have 4IVs or 5IVs? Also I'm out of female Taillow and won't restock until I'm done my next project so we can just nix the Geodude and I may come back for it later.
So those three (nidoran f, contrary inkay and gooey goomy) for everything but the machop and elekid? If you want the elekid, it will probably be the beginning of next week that I get any spit backs of him since I have school work to finish up this weekend.

So those three (nidoran f, contrary inkay and gooey goomy) for everything but the machop and elekid? If you want the elekid, it will probably be the beginning of next week that I get any spit backs of him since I have school work to finish up this weekend.
no no no, Nix the Geodude, not the Machop.
I'll take Machop, Growlithe and Cubchoo ALL Female. for Nidoran F, Contrary Inkay and Gooey Goomy also all female.
I'll be away next week, but I'll be breeding so when I get back to smogon hopefully we can trade for that Elekid and Geodude.

Oh sorry my bad. Yeah that's cool. Just give me like a half hour to an hour to finish up something and I can trade the female Machop, Growlithe, Cubchoo to you.

Adamant Static Elekid for Calm Prankster Sableye? the IV spread on it is 31/x/31/31/31/31 and it has egg move recover as well let me know if you're interested I'd love to set up a trade! :)

Adamant Static Elekid for Calm Prankster Sableye? the IV spread on it is 31/x/31/31/31/31 and it has egg move recover as well let me know if you're interested I'd love to set up a trade! :)
I am willing to trade for Sableye but I have not yet started breeding them quite yet due to school stuff. I will probably have them sometime next week.

Are you interest in Diglett for female Machop?
Perfect Female Machop may be an issue as I have a lot of school work atm and will probably not be able to devote that much time to breeding a female of 25% rate.

I am willing to trade for Sableye but I have not yet started breeding them quite yet due to school stuff. I will probably have them sometime next week.
That sounds good to me I'll keep a Sableye in reserve for you then! PM when you're in stock my friend! Can't wait to trade in the near future! Also don't feel pressured or anything take your time mate I understand what it feels like to be under time constraints!

Oh. I didn't realize it have 25% female rate. I am fine with imperfect 5IV as well. But I'll have to breed your Machop in that case. I won't be trading any away, though.

I can easily do imperfect 4 IVs in the right stats but probably not 5s since the the two parents are a Hitmonchan and a female Machop, they don't have any Sp Atk IVs.

Oh. That works too. I am interested in that if you are.

I'll also like to offer 4IV Litwick for your 4IV female Elekid as well.

Both are ability and gender of your choice, obviously.

I won't be trading any pokemon I breed away. I mainly want the female for my collection purpose.

Sure those are no problem but like I said earlier I won't have elekids till next week due to schoolwork. If entirely possible can the diglett be female having arena trap and litwick female as well with flash fire.

Sure. That'll work. PM me or let me know when you want to trade. Let me know your desire ability/gender before the trade as well.

I was wondering if you have anymore Elekids, I'll offer you a Relaxed 31/31/31/xx/31/0 Ferroseed. Hit me up if you're interested.

I was wondering if you have anymore Elekids, I'll offer you a Relaxed 31/31/31/xx/31/0 Ferroseed. Hit me up if you're interested.
I've only just begun breeding them hence why it's under my current projects section. I will put you on the list of pending trades if you want.

hi
im interested in your togepi and abra(magic guard)
Ive got magikarp rattle, timid eevee, chansey, ghastly with disable, scyther, dratini and skarmory with bravebird and whirlwind.

Any interests? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)