The Triforce Tournament Round 1: Booty Noir

Status
Not open for further replies.
although i already sent the result to havoc, but since everybody post their result here, i'll post the result here too

i won against andii 6-0 (he broke the rule, he used celebi, the spectators were psychup, goofball, hipmonlee, and some-guys-who-i-don't-really-know)

gg andii

The Survivor said:
Umbreon's Zap Cannon hits on the seventh try to paralyze Jolt and give me a 4-0 victory over kongler in GSC
good battle. my machamp was crosseyed and missed cc so many times. ugh.

Eagle said:
ANDII YOU RETARD.
Lol, andii would have lost anyway. He got owned by a counter/d-bonding gengar, and other things.

He has down 4-1 when I informed him Celebi was banned, so he forfeit there.

Also, I need to know who I am battling, so if it is possible for my opponents to so kindly post the pairings for me zora and hk. =D

--- Psych

psychup2034 said:
Also, I need to know who I am battling, so if it is possible for my opponents to so kindly post the pairings for me zora and hk. =D

--- Psych
Yea we will be posting them as soon as we can re-confirm whos playing who.

MM won 1-0 in a pretty decisive match over me in a great game played by his part. Vineon and a few others watched, so they will vouche for the win.

gogo Jackal

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I make the promise to battle Jackal with one hand tied behind my back and win anyway.

(I am shitting my pants because I know Jackal is pretty good at rby :) )

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Alright uhhhh. Chris is RBYing, I'm RSing and husk is GSC. That should have been obvious anyways.

noobster

space cowboy
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 2nd Official Smogon Tournament
chaos I'm on extremely often. You can find me on irc/nb/aim (sheerboredom01)/msn so I don't think it'll be a problem. Pick a time and I'll most likely be able to make it

edit: i lost 2-0 in one of the best matches i've had in a while. it was a lot closer than the score says

havoc

pottlepalooza
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would like you to. In addition to giving you a practice match, the scores affect who plays who in the next round.

JMC

Old as dirt.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I beat goof 3-0. His T-tar CH rock-slided my Miltank which scared me, but nidoking came out and swept 5 pokes, and then i let forry blow up on his sleeping slowbro and sent nidoking out again to finish up.

gg goof.

Woo, Team We Don't Suck Maybe Perhaps advances!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)