1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

The Triforce Tournament Round 1: Booty Noir

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by havoc, Dec 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eagle

Eagle
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I think he said whoever found him first, because its only him.
  2. gdpt

gdpt

eagle you're battle jpchato. its me and steelix and steelix you need to set a time since i'm on limited time...
  3. Devilkid

Devilkid

Isn't Peterko through anyway, also if he loses to Sir Chris? Because our team already won. Just wondering. :|
  4. Hipmonlee

Hipmonlee Have a rice day
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

yes.

Have a nice day.
  5. gdpt

gdpt

well i haven't found steelix but i was wondering if we get to advance because jpchato beat eagle in the offical smogon tour. two in one =P ?
  6. cook

cook
    is a Past WCoP Winner

7. Eagle

Eagle

Hell no :[. He cheated. His team was homosexual, bp.
  8. FM

FM

good lord jesus christ can i please just get my opponenet already
  9. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

I wish but I can't find anyone who plays GSC and is not already in. =/
  10. Eagle

Eagle

OK, this is gay I was just battling Jpchato, and right when im gonna win the server dies.
  11. jpchato

jpchato

This thing is lagging like hell, there was a small chance I could win tbqh but that's only if Eagle wants to do the match over again.
  12. Fuzion

Fuzion

This tourney needs to head on to Round 2.
  13. JMC

JMC Old as dirt.
    is a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Team "I, Hipmonlee..." goes to round two, since Mekkah has been unsuccessful in finding an opponent in over a week. That would be a forfeit of the GSC match, letting FM bring the team to 2-1.

Unfinished Match # 2, "WHY I'M NOT HERE" should receive the win, for two reasons:

So far, they have the match up 1-0. Eagle did not finish his match, so unless jpchato wants to forfeit, that means there is still two battles remaining (btw havoc, you need to make a ruling for that during round 2. This is a tricky predicament)

Also, Steelicks has not been as active in comments on his whereabouts of his opponent. It's obvious GDPT has been looking around, and after this amount of time, a forfeiture should be given. It's been a week past the deadline people. That would make their team 2-0 anyways, allowing the advance anyways.

For the other matches, assign wins where you see fit. Every other match has already affirmed who will be going to round 2. It's where you believe what should be that counts.

If people don't like what happens, too fucking bad. He's given your almost a month to get your damn matches done. It shouldn't be that difficult.
  14. Eagle

Eagle

Steelicks was just on thursday, and he has prolly been on before that. Dude Jpchato, how could you possibly have won that. You know I had you.
  15. havoc

havoc pottlepalooza
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Judgings have been completed, and round 1 is complete. Round 2 will be posted in the very near future, so hold on to your seats. And pants.
  16. JMC

JMC Old as dirt.
    is a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

<3 you Havoc so much you get my 600th post.

woo round 2
  17. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

Gay but I don't mind. Shouldn't have picked people outside of the invitation list I guess.
  18. Devilkid

Devilkid

This tourney will die when the 2. round doesnt start now. :preach:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)