Andy Snype

Mr. Music

The Triples Tournament
Finals
Approved by Iconic
Signups | Round 1 | Round 2 | Round 3 | Semi-Finals

Read this

Rules:
  • Species Clause - A player cannot have two of the same pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Sleep Clause - A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing pokémon.
  • Evasion Clause - A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
  • OHKO Clause - Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Battle Timeout - If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • WiFi Clause - Team Preview must be ON
  • No Banned Pokemon - Read below.
  • Triples Clause - When challenging, obviously battle with Triples. To do this, when sending a challenge, there will be a listbox that will say Singles, Doubles, or Triples. Select Triples.
  • 6v6 - All 6 Pokemon are used.

Since Triples requires a vastly different battling strategy from Singles, I did not feel that the current banlist was appropriate. Thus, with the consultation of some other players, this is the banlist that shall be used for the rest of the tournament:
Items
All items that increase Evasion (BrightPowder, Lax Incense)

Moves
Dark Void
Sky Drop

Abilities
Moody

Species

Arceus
Darkrai
Deoxys-A
Deoxys
Deoxys-S
Dialga
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Lugia
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin-S
Zekrom

LuckOverSkill vs Raseri

Deadline: Get it done.

Luck>Skill knew what he was doing and beat me :)
We decided to make it BO3 and he beat me in two matches, all three were really fun games though :)

Good games Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)