1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

The Twix Ice Cream Test Pictorial Thread

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by DM, Jun 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

So when I woke up today at 3pm and stumbled downstairs for breakfast, I saw that my mother had left me $150 and a shopping list. Yay! I was going grocery shopping! It's not that I enjoy it, so much that I get the POWER... I decide what everyone gets to eat for the next week!

So I go to my local Tops and get to work. The last thing on the list is ice cream, so I take my time with this one. I was looking for Piece of Cake, but then something snagged my eye... TWIX. Twix Ice Cream! I must buy it.

So I did.

So I went to try it a couple hours ago, well after everyone was asleep. I dunno, it was warm, and I had a hankering fer sum TWIX!

I removed from the freezer and set it down, surveying my prey. I eyed it from all angles, taking in its full majesty. Once satisfied, I drew my weapon and placed it down, readying myself.
    [​IMG]

I removed the plastic around the top with shaking hands reminiscent of a 13 year old boy trying to undo his first bra. Once that obstacle was conquered, I could take the top off and get my first glimpse at the treasure that lied within.

This was meant to be, I could feel it in my pores. It swam down to the very center of my being... TWIX ICE CREAM. Brandishing my weapon, I dove down into the softly accepting ice cream and pulled out that all-important First Spoonful.
    [​IMG]

I brought it slowly up to my mouth, trembling slightly, all the while staring at the small clump of ice cream that was soon to be inside my body, noting each and every swirl of chocolate and caramel. Finally, overcoming my childish anxiety... I THRUST the sugary nectar into my eagerly waiting maw!

And then... I let it set it. The taste came on slowly, like heroin when I shoot it into my scrotum instead of my arm. I let it come on, not knowing what to expect, but just... waiting for it.
    [​IMG]

And there it was. It hit me hard, as if Noobster had just sat down on my head. I was overwhelmed with the sensations coming from my mouth, and I began to give in to them, allowing them to take my body to another plane of existence, a place where all food tastes like Twix Ice Cream, where unicorns are the chosen type of transportation, and no one has ever heard of My Chemical Romance. I didn't even notice that I had already dug out my Second Spoonful, and it was in my mouth before I could even react (not that I would have stopped it.)
    [​IMG]

It was absolutely delicious! Delightful! Delectable! De- fuck, I'm out of good D-words. But that Second Spoonful, I believe is a very important event in my life. That's the point where I gave in to Twix Ice Cream and let the flavor control my senses to the point of oral sensation that I had never experienced.
    [​IMG]

Man, that ice cream was GOOD. I mean, REALLY good. How good, you might ask? Well... THIS good.
    [​IMG]

Twix Ice Cream recieves a full endorsement from me. Do yourself a favor and go buy some as soon as humanly possible.
  2. meddle

meddle
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

lol this was great

a little disturbed by the end pic though
  3. Steelicks

Steelicks Come here and Battle me!
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

hahahahaha this was great
  4. chaos

chaos
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
    Owner

nice ending lol

ill get some of this shit
  5. noobster

noobster space cowboy
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 2nd Official Smogon Tournament

best topic in a while haha
  6. Articuno64

Articuno64 1 to 63 were taken
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

a brilliant advertisement :lol:
  7. The.Lost.Hylian

The.Lost.Hylian I'll have what you're drinking
    is a Researcher Alumnus

Oh, this thread is enjoyable. I'm thinking picture stories should have a spot on the photo album site =]
  8. monkfish

monkfish what are birds?
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

:lol:
  9. Kongler

Kongler
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

i'm hot for ice cream!
  10. SpaceFlare

SpaceFlare

haha awesome
  11. Chimaira

Chimaira

Some funny shit. Especially the expressions.

BTW I hate Twix and everything it stands for.
    And does that icecream actually exist? That "MORE STUFF!*" makes it look like a joke...
    If it is then it's a really good one.
  12. Atlas

Atlas I'm the Mary!
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus

ive always wanted to try that stuff and the other flavors but its like 8 bucks for a small thing. id rather get a 4 litre noname one for like 3 bucks.
  13. Doomsday

Doomsday
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

hahaha nice, dm

I also laughed at "now with MORE STUFF", what the fuck lol
  14. natalie

natalie property of alex

15. Jenova

Jenova

my thoughts exactly, natalie. i was like "ho hum, thread about icecream. oh, this is entertaining. now i want some icecrOHMYGOD"

...¬_¬
  16. The HavoX

The HavoX

Twix Ice Cream: Now with more stuff!
  17. Lexay

Lexay I could be boned!
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

18. Glalie

Glalie
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I've tried it its very good. Last pic is a little sad if you know what I mean!
  19. Pax Deorum

Pax Deorum

Last pic made my friend happy
  20. natalie

natalie property of alex

that second spoon picture is fucking hot
  21. btway

btway

I wonder what the asterisk after "stuff" means...

10/10 for the last picture
  22. Chimaira

Chimaira

Carcinogens, artificial flavouring, artificial colouring and other dubious chemicals that have been tested on little white kittens which were then killed and dissected.
  23. Black Leather Jacket

Black Leather Jacket

Hi I'm blatantly a fat, stupid idiot who doesn't understand that I should keep my stupid comments out of good threads. Also, I probably enjoyed the last picture a bit too much.
  24. dynamo

dynamo

haha fucking awesome

also lol whoring your penis on smogon
  25. btway

btway

maybe he got a brainfreeze...down there.

a penisfreeze!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)