ORAS Ubers The Uber Six (Lol) :) Edit: Still no rates so feel free

Hi there! I'm SuperSixFighters and I am bringing you another team known as The (insert name here) Six! This time it is for Ubers! Since I forgot how I built my team (again!) Ill just cut the intro and get going!

Kanga (Kangaskhan-Mega) @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Body Slam
- Sucker Punch
- Crunch

This is my mega. It is often used to revenge kill mons with fake out. Other than that it mainly tries to weaken or faint mons to help others. One major flaw I found with a lot of sets was inability to attack ghost types like aegislash unless they attack you. For this I put shadow claw over power up punch. Fake out and scrappy (pre mega) give it chip damage to break focus sashes and body slam and sucker punch are standard stab and priority. Kang brings a strong fast and fairly bulky weakener and revenge killer who can also anti-lead sticky web leads.

The Creator (Arceus-Ghost) @ Life Orb
Ability: Multitype

Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Shadow Force
- Earthquake

Standard E Killer Arceus set with added ghost. The evs allow it strength and bulk and allow it to take hits. Since Arceus can take a hit from mons such as DD mence I was running a red card but scrapped it for more power. Arceus is my primary win con and set up sweeper and also helps revenge killing if kangaskan is gone.

Burny (Groudon-Primal) @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Lava plume
- Stealth Rock
- Roar

My lead. Its decent but can't hit a lot of earthquake immunes and often gets stopped doing its job. Thunder Wave has caused more ragequits than anything ive ever seen though... It brings stealth rock and status but does little outside of setup rocks and paralyse things. The attack evs are for other groudons and I decided not to make him mixed as a def/spd drop make him weak to certain threats. Now with added support.

Soaker (Kyogre-Primal) @ Blue Orb
Ability: Primordial Sea
Nature: Modest (oops)
EVs: 172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
- Origin pulsr
- Thunder
- Ice Beam
- Calm Mind

Again this is a standard set. I don't have much to say. Kyogre isnt bad or amazing really. Just, there I suppose. It does bring a specially bulky special attacker, better groudon check and water type stabs. Origin pulse is used to injure physical attackers. It can alao function as a wincon with calm mind but doesn't usually.

Antlers (Xerneas) @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt

Smogons bread and butter geomancy set. Simple and easy. So strong but predictable. This is my secondary wincon. Xerneas can take quite a bit of abuseand is usually able to set up, however struggles with lugia and hard stall due to switching out crippling it (loss of power herb). Currently considering scarfing it.

Hulker (Deoxys-Attack) @ Choice Band
Ability: Pressure
Happiness: 0
Jolly Nature
- Zen Headbutt
- Extreme Speed
- Frustration
- Knock Off

This is my wallbreaker. This thing is my attempt at muscling past hard stall which my team hates. He is banded and evd to get the most ridiculous attack possible apart from the nature, which I am unsure which to choose. It fills the wall of a last-minute revenge killer with e speed, zen headbutt and frustration gives it stab and power and knock off for simple reasons. Will someone plz suggest a better name for him too? Thanks :)

Replacing with eon duo mon or lugia.

So this is my team. It struggles a lot against stall but wins most offense teams. Thanks a lot for your advice!

Last edited:

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello SuperSixFighters !

Unfortunately, this RMT is currently not following the rules which can be found in the RMT Resource Thread; specifically, this thread violates rule #4, because you lack sufficient descriptions for each Pokemon on your team. As such, I am afraid that I will have to lock this thread for the time being. If you would like this thread to be reopened, feel free to PM me with your updated RMT, and I would be happy to reopen this thread for you. If you need help making an RMT up to the required standards, I recommend that you carefully read the RMT Resource Thread and check out other RMTs from the Team Showcase and RMT Archive for some examples.

Good luck with your team, and have a nice day!

EDIT: Reopened!

Last edited:

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello. The team needs something more solid against EKiller and wants something for offensive Psychics, and since you're already running Shadow Force on EKiller might as well make that SD Arceus-Ghost. The set I chose uses E Speed so that you can still have a secondary priority move, although Shadow Claw might be a good choice to consider. Deo-A was replaced with Latios since the team needed a Ground immunity, more solid checks to opposing Primals, and the Defog utility was nice. As to keep Ferro in line and smack at things like Ferrothorn, Bronzong, and Klefki, HP Fire was used.

The team needs a sleep absorber and Darkrai check, which wasn't hard to fit since you're running P Ogre and Xerneas. I decided to make Xerneas Scarf with Sleep Talk as the Rai check, although you could also keep Geo Xern and run Sleep Talk on Kyogre to retain Geomancy, although you're weaker against Thunder Darkrai. The Kyogre set was changed to Thunder / Calm Mind / Ice Beam / Origin Pulse with an new EV spread that has a bit more creep. You don't list a nature, but I assume it's Modest. Primal Groudon's set was also changed to one with SR / Dragon Tail / Stone Edge / Precipice Blades with an EV spread that can better check Fairy-types. Dragon Tail is desired for this team to push away common Defogers like Giratina-O and Lati, and prevents Salamence from setting up. Stone Edge is mainly for Ho-Oh and generally has more utility than Fire Punch. If you were to run a Fire-type move you should run Lava Plume and change the EV spread accordingly. Final change was to run Body Slam over Frustration on Kanga as to punish setup sweepers, change Shadow Claw to Crunch because it's outclassed, and run Power Up Punch instead of Sucker Punch.

Summary:
- Change the Kanga set to Fake Out / Power Up Punch / Crunch / Body Slam
- Change the P Don set to Stealth Rock / Dragon Tail / Stone Edge / Precipice Blades with 216 Atk / 216 SpD / 76 Spe / Adamant
- Change the Arceus set to Arceus-Ghost with Swords Dance / Extreme Speed / Brick Break / Shadow Force with 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe / Jolly
- Consider Shadow Claw over Extreme Speed on Arceus-Ghost
- Change the P Ogre set to Thunder / Calm Mind / Ice Beam / Origin Pulse with some Speed creep (maybe around 96).
- Change Xerneas to a Choice Scarf set with Sleep Talk / Moonblast with 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe / Modest
- Consider running Sleep Talk on P Ogre instead of changing Xerneas to a Choice Scarf
- Change Deo-A to Latios with Defog / HP Fire / Psyshock / Draco Meteor with 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe / Modest

You actually have some other options after these changes, I mentioned some of them, but you might even take this team in a more defensive direction and elect to use something like defensive Ogre and support P Don. Good luck with the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)