The Ubers Open I - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Giving Malekith the win over Melee Mewtwo because Melee Mewtwo left after the third deciding game had started and he had seen Malekith's team and lead. You can't do that.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Confirming, Lost game1, Won game 2, and in the third one after choosing our leads he told me something like let me try to do this the tuesday and he leaves... lol

I dont know why he began the battle if he was gonna leave...

But well, GGs for those 2 battles, you played very good.

I had mentioned I was going to probably leave before it started, but I didn't get a response. Oh well, next time I guess. GGs.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
I was choosing my third team and didn't reading your PMs, all you had to tell me was: I cant battle, see you next day ._. Not begin the battle and leave..

Yeah, I had somebody on my back and I was trying to judge when I would have my opportunity to play you, now or later. I made my call and I called wrong. Oh well, thanks for being so cool our first match with the messed up team import and for the really great games.

vm'd fatty a few days ago, not got a response yet. we might need an extension since now i won't be able to play until friday night..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)