vs Blim
Cicada vs Heist
New Breed
vs DC.
(Malfunction vs kokoloko) vs King

nz winning this round whoop

Malfunction

nice desu ne
I tried catching kokoloko more than once on irc, but apparently i log off too early (apparently my timezone sucks).

Nevertheless, I highly doubt i'll be able to get this done, due to some real life issues. I'll have to give kokoloko the win.

wait what don't you give kokoloko the win because he's a johning dodrio face and gets activity calls like it's his job. he was unable to play on multiple occasions and is the king of dodrios, LOSES A DODRIO FLIP, pulls an extension out of his dodrio, and then wins because the extension is inconvenient for his dodrio due to real life dodrios, the same reason he hasn't lost any of the activity calls he should have?

don't you give him the d(odrio). just don't play the match if you can't. he does not deserve another bulldodrio win. i'm not just saying because i don't want him to get more dodrios and catch up to me, but he legitimately has gotten more than half his dodrios without playing dodrios and i find that entirely bulldodrio-y.

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
wait what don't you give kokoloko the win because he's a johning dodrio face and gets activity calls like it's his job. he was unable to play on multiple occasions and is the king of dodrios, LOSES A DODRIO FLIP, pulls an extension out of his dodrio, and then wins because the extension is inconvenient for his dodrio due to real life dodrios, the same reason he hasn't lost any of the activity calls he should have?

don't you give him the d(odrio). just don't play the match if you can't. he does not deserve another bulldodrio win. i'm not just saying because i don't want him to get more dodrios and catch up to me, but he legitimately has gotten more than half his dodrios without playing dodrios and i find that entirely bulldodrio-y.
I am pretty sure that koko got 14 points without playing a single match. fuckin' john

Bad Ass vs 1996ITO
FLCL vs Blim
ciele vs blackstardust
= mach e,e
Cicada vs Heist
New Breed
vs DC.
Malfunction vs King
blarajan vs Wepwnemon

ugh my win streak in the ubers open has come to a close. koko beat me 2-1 ggs man thanks for playing me now i appreciate it

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
king and i played, i won 2-1 with the help of a crit during a CM war

ggs and np man, i understand your situation, i should be out anyway now lo!l

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
up 1-1 vs tgmd, got a freeze game 2 which was helpful, sorry about that

edit: lost vs tgmd, got very unfortunate, gg

Last edited:

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yup won 2-1 vs Furai in the haxiest ubers matches of my life. Won the first game, then in the next 2 the winner was decided entirely on luck. Sorry about that 3rd game, but ggs man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)