The Ultimate Dodgeball Championship: Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
that may be fine but please try to form teams amongst yourselves if you can. i will end up randomizing it for people who didn't form them themselves at the end but its a team game and most fun if you pick your own team.

Like Shade I don't really mind which team I'm on and due to school/timezones probably won't be on IRC at the same time as most of the Americans playing so if anyone actually wants me on their team could you post here or PM me?

If not just give me random.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
RB Golbat, proygon3, demon238, Imran and LightWolf

Color is orange

We have no team name and I do not think we will come up with something, so you can name our team anything you want, our name is the hands of shiv the mighty dodgeball player.

shade and i have formed the greatest team and are currently open for the following spots:

nelson, the ripped badger
napoleon, the wayfaring piglet

pm me if interested this is obviously a hardcore gang no muffheads please

RB Golbat, proygon3, demon238, Imran and LightWolf

Color is orange

We have no team name and I do not think we will come up with something, so you can name our team anything you want, our name is the hands of shiv the mighty dodgeball player.
orange and blue are supplementary colours

you are going down, cocksucker

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
billymills and I are teaming up, possibly with Misaki-chi/Flounder? In any event, we are team Dodger Blue2. I'll get the full roster tomorrow when everyone's on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)