The Ultimate Dodgeball Championship: The Road to the Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Match 3 - Turn 2

Team Quicksilver vs. Not Retarded Because We Have a Canadian On Our Team

Lesm46 leaped and sent a shot in Seven Deadly Sins' direction...who countered with his own shot, a powerful ball heading towards Lesm46's way. With both of them unable to dodge their attacks, they were both dragged off the court - happy that they had achieved something, at least.

We can't say Sonuis shared their luck; his shot missed Katherine entirely, who casually jumped out of the way. On top of it, Veedrock wasn't gonna stand for the assault, and he sent a powerful ball towards Sonuis. Distracted with the thought of his attack missing, Sonuis was hit and sent flying off the court, by the sheer force of Veedrock's shot.

GAME STATUS

Team Quicksilver
: Annhialator zero (ball), Katherine (ball), Chris is me, Veedrock.
Not Retarded Because We Have a Canadian On Our Team: Jackal, Shiv, zerowing.

There are 2 free balls on Team Quicksilver's side. There are 4 free balls on Not Retarded Because We Have a Canadian On Our Team's side.

Match 4 - Turn 2

Team (BAN ME PLEASE)black vs. Team RARW

Phantasia, Jedil and latinoheat stood side by side, next to each other. They all jumped in unison as they forcefully threw balls towards porygon3, Imran and demon238, respectively.

...yet that apparently organized attack meant little. "hehehe", porygon3 said, taunting them for their failed attack, and he and his teammates Imran and demon238 simply moved to the side, effortlessly avoiding their attacks.

GAME STATUS

Team (BAN ME PLEASE)black: Misaki-chi (ball), Phantasia, pookar, Jedil, latinoheat
Team RARW: demon238 (ball), Imran (ball), Lightwolf, porygon3 (ball), RB-Golbat (ball).

There are 0 free balls on Team (BAN ME PLEASE)black's side. There are 3 free balls on Team RARW's side.

Match 1- Turn 2

The Gentlemen vs. Team Crap

Despite the overwhelming odds and the deafening cheers for The Gentlemen raging from the crowd, Shade stands tall. After the hours of monotony, The Gentlemen stretch and watch in amusement at what could come.

Shade raises the ball above his head to find some inner strength. In one swift fluid motion he hurls the ball Thunda, yelling "BOMBARDMENT!" He clearly put all of his emotion into this single throw, and the results showed.

Caught by surprise at the agility of the incoming projectile, Thunda quickly began to fall backwards while rotating his body. He landed with a dull thud on the court surface. The events that occured were too quick were the naked eye to observe.

Capitalizing on Shade's unaware state, AvatarST simply flicked his wrist and the ball glided to connect lightly with Shade's gut The referee blows his whistle; Shade is eliminated!

Calling a time out for closer inspection, the referee reviews video footage of Thunda's freefall. Slow motion imaging revealed skillful manipulation of his spin to avoid any contact with the ball. Thunda remains in the game, and the whistle is blown to resume the match.

Thorns, the creator of the team's name, is the last hope for Team Crap. He now squares against all 5 members of The Gentlemen.

GAME STATUS :: Turn 2
The Gentlemen: aamto, AvatarST, CaptKirby, dak, Thunda (ball).
Team Crap: Thorns.

There are 3 free balls on The Gentlemen's side. There are 4 free balls on Team Crap's side.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
Match 2 - Turn 2

Team RoyalBlue vs. Team SteelBlue

tennisace
rocketed a ball in Twash’s general direction, spittle escaping his lips in angry spouts and sputters. His eyes slightly roll into the back of his head, the ecstasy of an assured hit overwhelming him.

Twash becomes aware of tennisace’s intentions and flings a ball at him, screaming “who's the ace now??!!”—his 12 year old face grinning appropriately. The glee of children is hardly a thing to ruin, wouldn’t you say?

Billymills runs towards a lonely looking ball, his arms stretched out as if he was a toddler playing “airplane.” He dive-bombs the ball in one foul swoop, securing it between his crossed arms and his chest.

Kannon launches a ball at a cowering Blue Kirby. His smile grows wider in proportion to Blue Kirby’s fear-filled pupils, absorbing the sight of the ball as it approaches faster than the speed of sound (which will soon make a POING-THWAP kind of sound)!

Blue Kirby dodges a ball thrown by the seemingly malevolent Kannon and heaves a huge sigh of relief. Kannon’s mood immediately drops, his whole body sagging into his mother’s hand-me-down sneakers.

Gmax catapults a ball at moi, a sly grin on his face and accomplishment in his eyes. He even shrugs into a casual stance, hands in his pockets, fearing nothing.

moi, unaware of the ball charging at him from Gmax, whips a ball at GTS, his eyes glazed over with hysterical fury as he shrieks YAYAEYAERY. GTS looks both worried and concerned, wondering if he should let the ball hit him to appease moi’s insane lust for ball-to-man contact, or dodge it, keeping himself alive.

GTS decides to dodge the hysterically-fueled ball from moi, but begins to giggle slightly. Apparently the crazed air that the ball propelled forward got into the lungs of poor GTS and rendered him a little silly! Still, he remains intact and in the game.

Kumar, looking very nonchalant indeed, wanders over to a ball lazing in the corner, and kicks it up with some toe-sliding action, catching it in one hand. He looks at the other side of the floor, and winks.

tennisace and Twash walk off of the floor, punching each other in the arm and exchanging clever mother-bashes. They sit on their respective benches, looking at their teammates with hope and slight anxiety. moi is sitting on the floor in the spot where he was hit - he is giggling and staring at GTS, and... touching himself? He will be dragged off the court before the next round begins.

There are three free balls on Team RoyalBlue's side.
There are two free balls on Team SteelBlue's side.

GAME STATUS :: Turn 2
Team RoyalBlue: BlueKirby(ball), Kumar(ball), moot.
Team SteelBlue: billymills (ball), gmax, Max, Kannon.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Match 4 - Turn 2

Phantasia, Jedil and latinoheat stood side by side, next to each other. They all jumped in unison as they forcefully threw balls towards porygon3, Imran and demon238, respectively.

...yet that apparently organized attack meant little. "hehehe", porygon3 said, taunting them for their failed attack, and he and his teammates Imran and demon238 simply moved to the side, effortlessly avoiding their attacks.

GAME STATUS

Team (BAN ME PLEASE)black: Misaki-chi (ball), Phantasia, pookar, Jedil, latinoheat
Team RARW: demon238 (ball), Imran (ball), Lightwolf, porygon3 (ball), RB-Golbat (ball).

There are 0 free balls on Team (BAN ME PLEASE)black's side. There are 3 free balls on Team RARW's side.
Why could you not target me? I had a great message ready!

Match 3 - Turn 3

The atmosphere was tense. Team Quicksilver wanted to settle this; Team Jackal weren't going to give up so easily.
Annhialator Zero glared at Shiv. He looked at his teammates and nodded, and started rushing towards the line. At the very edge he jumped and threw a powerful ball towards Shiv...before he realized he was probably making a mistake.

"Come, I'll take you!", Shiv stood firmly with his hands ready to catch the ball. But just as he was going to, another ball hit him on his gut, causing him to miss his balance and be hit by Annhialator Zero's ball, as well. "Sorry. Hand slipped.", Katherine smirked.

"And we're not even done yet", said Veedrock and Chris is me. In great distress, Jackal and zerowing gazed at them only to realize they had picked up two more balls. It looked like Not Retarded Because We Have A Canadian On Our Team's woes weren't over yet...

GAME STATUS

Team Quicksilver - Annhialator Zero, Katherine, Chris is me (ball), Veedrock (ball)
Not Retarded Because We Have A Canadian On Our Team - Jackal, zerowing.

There are 0 free balls on Team Quicksilver's side. There are 6 free balls on Not Retarded Because We Have A Canadian On Our Team's side.

Match 4 - Turn 3

"Imran!"

"porygon3!"

"RARW!"

porygon3, Imran and RB-Golbat had a furious look on their eyes. They were filled with anger and desire for victory. "You have been left alone far too long!"...just as Imran finished saying these words, he flicked his wrist to send a ball towards pookar. But pookar leaped to the side and managed to avoid it. Soon after, RB-Golbat also sent a thunderous shot on pookar's direction...who barely dodged it by performing a walljump. pookar smirked at them. "You're too slow".

"...it's not over yet!", said porygon3. As pookar was falling from his jump, porygon3 casually threw a ball at him...which casually sent pookar flying back to the wall he'd performed his triangle jump on.

"D...damn! Not pookar!" Misaki-chi was visibly affected by pookar's demise, and she took revenge by throwing at porygon3 with all her strength. Which...to tell you the truth...isn't a lot, but it at least managed to graze him and bounce on the floor after, so I guess he's out, too.

Sadly, Misaki-chi wasn't destined to stay on the match for much longer; as she was celebrating her successful revenge, demon238 unscrupulously hit her with a ball.

"<3". Lightwolf the tyrant blew a kiss. "This has just begun", he smiled.

GAME STATUS

Team (BAN ME PLEASE)black
: Phantasia, Jedil, latinoheat.
Team RARW: demon238, Imran, Lightwolf, RB-Golbat.

There are 4 free balls on Team (BAN ME PLEASE)black's side. There are also 4 free balls on Team RARW's side.

Match 2 - Turn 3

Team RoyalBlue vs. Team SteelBlue

Everyone was watching the dodgeball game, and so far, it seemed pretty boring. A load of sweaty men jumping and throwing balls, not that great. Just when the audience was half asleep, the hair of Blue Kirby suddenly stood on its end, and began to shine gold. He rose into the air and shouted "BILLYMILLS, IF YOU TRULY WANT TO TEST YOUR STRENGTH, STAND RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE. FINAL... BALL?" Blue Kirby then hurled the ball towards billymills, who's head was taken clean off. Billy's corpse was then dragged off the court by the ref.

Billymills, before dying, had one final trick. He had shoved a firework in a dodgeball, and just as he was decapitated he lit it. This rocket propelled ball flew at lightning speed, and hit Blue Kirby in the balls. As he cried tears of pain, the ref threw him off the court.

Whilst this strange scene had unfolded users Max and moot has sneakily picked up balls. They stared each other in the eyes, preparing mentally for the next round.

There are three free balls on Team RoyalBlue's side.
There are two free balls on Team SteelBlue's side.

GAME STATUS :: Turn 3
Team RoyalBlue: Kumar(ball), moot (ball).
Team SteelBlue: gmax, Max (ball), Kannon.

Match 1 - Turn 3

The Gentlemen vs. Team Crap

After Team Crap had been slaughtered in previous rounds, the Gentlemen were feeling confident. And so they should.

aamto sailed out far to sea, where he found a single dodgeball floating. He fished it onto his boat, preparing for battle. CaptKirby then spread his wings, and flew back to his owl nest. Here he picked up a ball in his claws, ready to fight (or flight heh). Finally AvatarST pulled a deflated ball out of his pocket, and blew it up, using only his mouth and lungs of iron.

Whilst this team armed themselves to the teeth, the incompetent leader of Team Crap, Thorns searched everywhere for a ball. He eventually found one amongst some poison ivy, and despite suffering heavy stings he was ready for the upcoming slaughter.

As Thorns sat asleep in a rocking chair, nursing his ball, thunda stepped up. "brb team, finishing this fight" this brave hero said, and he threw the ball directly at Thorns' face, knocking out about twelve teeth and breaking his jaw.

Thorns collapsed on the floor in a pile of blood. FATALITY!

There are 0 free balls on The Gentlemen's side. There are 5 free balls on Team Crap's side.

GAME STATUS :: Turn 3
The Gentlemen: aamto (ball) , AvatarST (ball), CaptKirby (ball), dak, Thunda.

The Gentlemen win. Perfect victory!

Match 3 - Turn 4

...so, what is this? a dodgeball match or a staring competition?

GAME STATUS

Team Quicksilver - Annhialator Zero, Katherine, Chris is me (ball), Veedrock (ball).
Not Retarded Because We Have A Canadian On Our Team - Jackal, zerowing.

There are 0 free balls on Team Quicksilver's side. There are 6 free balls on Not Retarded Because We Have A Canadian On Our Team's side.

Match 4 - Turn 4

Not a whole lot seemed to be going on in this game, until everyone started rushing towards a ball, that is.

Both teams seemed to apparently take the exact same decision, as all Phantasia, Jedil, latinoheat, Imran, demon238, LightWolf and RB-Golbat were all holding a ball, ready to start another battle.

GAME STATUS

Team (BAN ME PLEASE)black
: Phantasia (ball), Jedil (ball), latinoheat (ball).
Team RARW: demon238 (ball), Imran (ball), LightWolf (ball), RB-Golbat (ball).

There is 1 free ball on Team (BAN ME PLEASE)black's side. There are 0 free balls on Team RARW's side.

Blue Kirby dodges a ball thrown by the seemingly malevolent Kannon and heaves a huge sigh of relief. Kannon’s mood immediately drops, his whole body sagging into his mother’s hand-me-down sneakers.
My shoes aren't hand-me-downs from my mother, my feet are too big for that.

I had to join the circus to get shoes that fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)