The Ultimate Dodgeball Championship: The Road to the Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Match 4 - Turn 5

Team (BAN ME PLEASE)black vs. Team RARW

Now that everyone was armed and prepared, Lightwolf decided that he would begin the onslaught against the enemy team. He jumped high in the air, and then started spinning outrageously like a yo-yo. The Lightwolf meteor was aimed straight for Jedil, but he simply said "It is a sin to kill a child," and sidestepped, leaving Lightwolf crashing to the floor and forcing him to let go of his ball.

Imran was not fazed by his teammate's failure, however, and snapped his fingers lightly. A massive cannon suddenly appeared and and Imran placed his ball inside. "Hey, that's against the rules, ref!" Phantasia shouted. What a pussy. The referee shook his head to disapprove of Phantasia, and the gigantic cannon fired anyway. Unfortunately Phantasia was a true pussy; he ran away at the speed of cowardness and dodged the attack.

Suddenly, user latinoheat started blazing with a demonic red aura, looking very mighty and powerful. Gritting his teeth in concentration, he lowers his knees to get a better centre of gravity, which he would need to take the full recoil of this mighty attack. He then shouts,

"PREPARE YOURSELF! RAGING DODGEBALL!"

and skillfully glides, one knee in the air, towards his target RB-Golbat. Unfortunately even pookar could have seen such a telegraphed attack coming and RB-Golbat jumped, causing latinoheat to glide under him like an idiot.

demon238 decided the above move was quite flashy enough and threw simply, tagging the foolish latinoheat out of the game.

GAME STATUS

Team (BAN ME PLEASE)black
: Phantasia (ball), Jedil (ball).
Team RARW: demon238, Imran, LightWolf, RB-Golbat (ball).

There are 4 free balls on Team (BAN ME PLEASE)black's side. There is 1 free ball on Team RARW's side.

Match 2 - Turn 4

Team RoyalBlue vs. Team SteelBlue

right guys im really tired and shiv is really tired and avatar has a killer sore throat so heres what happened ok

kumar threw his ball but gmax but he was a real loser so gmax caught it easily and the ref dragged him off the courts, killing kumar in both dodgeball and partner mafia :(

There are three free balls on Team RoyalBlue's side.
There are two free balls on Team SteelBlue's side.

GAME STATUS :: Turn 3
Team RoyalBlue: moot (ball).
Team SteelBlue: gmax(ball), Max (ball), Kannon.

Match 3 - Turn 5

Team Quicksilver vs. Not Retarded Because We Have a Canadian On Our Team

As Jackal stands ready with his hands open to catch a ball, he's double teamed and hit by two close range, powerful drives from Chris is me and Veedrock.

Annhialator Zero and Katherine look at zerowing. Annhialator Zero chuckles, confidently announcing that the match is over.

GAME STATUS

Team Quicksilver - Annhialator Zero, Katherine, Chris is me, Veedrock.
Not Retarded Because We Have A Canadian On Our Team - zerowing.

There are 0 free balls on Team Quicksilver's side. There are 8 free balls on Not Retarded Because We Have A Canadian On Our Team's side.

It appears that due to the status of the game, the judges have come to a final decision.

Team Quicksilver wins!

Match 4 - Turn 6

Team (BAN ME PLEASE)black vs. Team RARW

As soon as the referee blew his whistle, Phantasia and RB-Golbat traded shots. RB-Golbat let off an horrible cry..."RARW!!!!", as he was hit on his right leg. Phantasia simply frowned and looked down. "It's over".

Still full of confidence, Jedil threw his ball up and kicked it towards demon238. But demon238 effortlessly stopped his volley with a one-hand catch, and Jedil was dragged off the court. There's no room for doubt here, the game's over...

Team RARW wins!

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Match 2 - Turn 4

Team RoyalBlue vs. Team SteelBlue

As moot looks on towards his rapidly disappearing teammates, he realizes there really isn't much left for him to do now. Forced to throw a ball he just.... stops moving.

The referees decide that this game is over and announce Team SteelBlue the winner!

Team SteelBlue Wins!

Semifinals - Match 2 - Turn 1

TEAM QUICKSILVER vs. TEAM RARW

It looks like Team RARW were doing their little routine again.

demon238 and Imran jumped into the air, bounced off LightWolf's shoulder and they both landed with their hands on a ball; doing a front cartwheel, they smirked as they both held a ball between their hands. porygon3 and RB-Golbat kicked a ball towards each other and they both caught it, one-handed.

"Uh, are you done yet?" Veedrock boringly looked at Team RARW as the camera pans to Team Quicksilver, and reveals that Annhialator Zero, Katherine, Chris is me and Seven Deadly Sins were all holding a ball between their hands.

GAME STATUS
Team Quicksilver: Annhialator Zero (ball), Katherine (ball), Chris is me (ball), Seven Deadly Sins (ball), Veedrock.
Team RARW: demon238 (ball), Imran (ball), LightWolf, porygon3 (ball), RB-Golbat (ball).

There are 0 free balls on Team Quicksilver's side. There are 0 free balls on Team RARW's side.

Shiv the liar.

Semifinals - Match 1 - Turn 1:

The Gentlemen vs. Team SteelBlue

The Gentlemen march haughtily onto the court, disgorging confidence from every pore of their bodies due to the easy nature of their round one victory. So confident are they that only two members, aamto and AvatarST, deign to pick up a ball, marching in step toward the balls as daquiri uses his natural Germanic leadership skills to direct the team and urge them toward domination.

Team SteelBlue sluggishly collects themselves, walking around in a confused daze of sloth, rather unhappy to be out of their previously inert state. billymills lustfully eyes a ball, sauntering over to it and cupping it gently in his hand while uttering soft 'nothings', by far the most eager on his team. Max, forced by his parents to take on far too much schoolwork, stumbles into a ball while reading a calculus book and decides to pick it up lest he trip again. tennisace, having just come from a rousing Al Gore documentary, is quite confused as to the ethical energy implications of the waste used to engender this game of dodgeball, so he figured the best way to 'be green' would be to hurry up the game by picking up a ball as well.

There are two free balls on The Gentlemen's side.
There is one free ball on Team SteelBlue's side.

GAME STATUS
The Gentlemen: aamto (ball), AvatarST (ball), CaptKirby, dak, thunda
Team SteelBlue
: billymills (ball), gmax, Kannon, Max (ball), tennisace (ball)

Semifinals - Match 2 - Turn 2

It seemed like this time, Team RARW wanted to end it early, as most of their members had a serious look in their eyes. Everyone was ready to throw the ball they picked up.

demon238, Imran, porygon3 and RB-Golbat all threw the ball they were holding as hard as they could. But where were those shots heading..?

Imran's ball successfully reached Annhialator Zero, but as he was celebrating, he was hit by another ball. It looks like he hadn't seen when Annhialator Zero had thrown his...

Similarly, porygon3 hit Katherine with all his might. Just before being hit, Katherine shouted "...I...won't...go alone!" and threw his own ball to porygon3...effectively taking porygon3 with him.

As for demon238's and RB-Golbat's balls, they seemed to have reached their objectives, as they went right through Chris is me and Seven Deadly Sins. Wait, what..? Their attack seemed to have failed after all, as Seven Deadly Sins and Chris is me were calmly standing next to Veedrock without a single scratch in their bodies. "Took you long enough to notice", they said. It appears they moved so fast they'd fooled Team RARW's eyes.

GAME STATUS

Team Quicksilver: Chris is me (ball), Seven Deadly Sins (ball), Veedrock.
Team RARW: demon238, LightWolf, RB-Golbat.

There are 4 free balls on Team Quicksilver's side. There are 2 free balls on Team RARW's side.

Semifinals - Match 1 - Turn 2:

Team Steelblue was in a dazed confusion. Rather than paying attention to mafia, they had instead spent their time scrolling lazily through the GigaPunchxTangerine shipping meetup thread. They were having a vigorous debate about whether or not GigaPunch was in fact a gimmick when Shiv began to pelt them with curry in his rage at their inaction. In their haste to react, they utterly erred.

Max threw a ball at thunda with his mightiest maximum of strength, but his puny Asian muscles fell far short as thunda dodged as easily as Misaki avoids attending school. Even worse, his poor eyesight, deteriorated by hours of studying in conjunction with his shrinking attention, due to exhaustion from constantly trying to please his girlfriend's every whim, he was not alert as a ball thrown by the hard to see midget AvatarST slithered off his left calf. tennisace also picked a target as hastily as possible, forgetting to take into account the might imbued to daquiri by beer. daquiri caught the ball with ease, crushing it between his hands with two empty beer cans. Seeing this calamity, Gmax picked up the ball to at least allow his team a chance of doubling some plucky user and retaining some semblance of pride by denying The Gentlemen another perfect victory, but whether he accomplishes this act of defiance remains to be seen.

There are three free balls on The Gentlemen's side.
There are zero free balls on Team SteelBlue's side.

GAME STATUS
The Gentlemen: aamto (ball), AvatarST, CaptKirby, dak (ball), thunda
Team SteelBlue
: billymills (ball), gmax (ball), Kannon

Semifinals - Match 2 - Turn 3

Sliding across the court, Chris is me throws a ball with all his might towards LightWolf. Confident that he could catch it, LightWolf opens his hands and assumes a strong stance. What he failed to notice is that behind Chris is me was Seven Deadly Sins, who also sent a powerful ball towards him. Unable to catch both balls, LightWolf is dragged off the court as he lamented his defeat.

It looks like through all this, demon238 and RB-Golbat were mere watchers, but Veedrock seemed to have picked up a ball in the meantime.

GAME STATUS

Team Quicksilver: Chris is me, Seven Deadly Sins, Veedrock (ball).
Team RARW: demon238, RB-Golbat.

There are 3 free balls on Team Quicksilver's side. There are 4 free balls on Team RARW's side.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Semifinals - Match 1 - Turn 3:

As Team SteelBlue looked on at their eliminated teammates, they decided it was time to go on an all out rampage. Both billymills and Gmax decided to throw simultaneously at CaptKirby and Thunda respectively.

However, they didn't expect aamto and dak to predict this move and throw their own balls screaming "THROWING FOREVER" in unision. This resulted in both billymills and Gmax getting smacked right in the face.

Whats more, both CaptKirby and Thunda had caught the incoming balls with cries of "OWLS FOREVER" and "CATCHING FOREVER".

Seeing the shameful defeat of his teammates and his own upcoming doom Kannon did what any sane man would do. He ran away as fast as he could.

It seems like The Gentlemen had picked up another flawless victory!

The Gentlemen move onto the finals!

Avatar is too drunk to update so I am kindly filling in.

Semifinals - Match 2 - Turn 4

As the members of Team Quicksilver stared at the opposing Team RARW a strange tension was building, like some sort of cowboy showdown. As the wind blew gently, RB-Golbat flew out the sky and picked up a dodgeball using his big golbat feet. Close behind him was demon238, who had brought his own pump. He pumped up the nearest dodgeball, ready to crack someone's jaw open.

Miles away on the other side of the court Chris is me and Seven Deadly Sins planned their counter attack. Both picked up a dodgeball, ready to inflict great pain on their demon and golbat enemies.

GAME STATUS

Team Quicksilver: Chris is me (ball), Seven Deadly Sins (ball), Veedrock (ball).
Team RARW: demon238 (ball), RB-Golbat (ball).

There is 1 free ball on Team Quicksilver's side. There are 2 free balls on Team RARW's side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)