Gen 3 The Ultimate Finisher(RMT)

OK, so this is an NU team(lol!), with an awesome finisher at the end.

Sneasel (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Inner Focus
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Double-Edge
- Fake Out
- Focus Punch
- Shadow Ball
Standard Starting Sneasel, since none of his STAB's are physical(yet!), he has to live with these. Double-Edge takes out general things, Fake Out if you need the Flinch, extra turn(though it Forces you to switch out), or First Strike. Focus Punch when you know they'll switch, Stat-up, or can't even attack(perfect example is Umbreon). Shadow Ball takes care of Ghosts that would otherwise walk all over you.

Pidgeot (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Keen Eye
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Aerial Ace
- Double-Edge
- Hidden Power [Ghost]
- Quick Attack
He gets more damage out of Double-Edge over Sneasel due to STAB. Quick Attack gets rid of Reversalers, Aerial Ace for more STAB(and the annoying Double Team users), and HP Ghost is for Type coverage.

Seviper (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Shed Skin
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Substitute
This thing can be a beast! Get a sub up, and pound them with what you think's best!

Ditto @ Metal Powder
Trait: Limber
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Transform
I like him. He can also steal stat boosts and, well, stats. He takes their defenses and, thanks to Metal Powder, increases it *1.5.

Lickitung (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Heal Bell
- Knock Off
- Seismic Toss
- Wish
He wants to be Blissey, but this'll have to do.

And Finally:

Wailord (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Amnesia
- Curse
- Rest
- Rollout
The Ultimate Finisher! When he's all you have, just Raise your Defenses to survive attacks, while Resting when necessary. The Rollout your way to Victory! Obviously, if they have any kind of Hazer left on their team, this guy is screwed.

....... I was bored, ok?

The team has no Normal resist, which opens easy routes for things like Pidgeot. The team has no Rock resist, which opens easy routes for things like Sudowoodo and Relicanth. The team has nothing to take Sleep with.

Mawile over Ditto could be beneficial as it gets you the mentioned resistances.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Fun stuffs - If NU metagame is as hard-bashing fast-paced metagame as I imagine, you may even want to replace Heal Bell with Counter. I'd prolly give it max Defense in that case, although your spread may be better for wish-passing...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)