The (un)Official DP Ladder Tournament: Playoffs Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hello friends. Exciting round 1. Unfortunately I saw a lot of bog-ass standard teams. I wanna see you guys build some cool shit for this round, play out of your minds, and show the site what DP can be!! reminder that it's best of 3.

Kratos and bada scheduled for tomorrow (Monday) so I granted an extension

Pairings:
Winner's
the result of a very well thought out and prudent decision that was enacted after we entered the second round of the playoffs for entirely valid and completely decipherable reasons by the judgment of our Dear friend and beloved tournament director oglemi vs Honor
Tamahome vs fatty
NightFox vs majaspic22
Kevin Garrett vs KratosMana

Loser's
babidi1998 vs badabing
DennisEG vs PDC
pokebasket vs boudouche
We Three Kings vs Malekith

You got until next Sunday night to get this done. An extension may only be granted by first filling out an extension request in the thread and then watching a video of BKC seductively eating one (1) jumbo-size pudding pop. Don't test it.

Replays:

please send me your replays or post them in the thread if i don't have 'em for round 1!

Last edited:

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
so bada told me he lost his teams and is pressed for time and told me to take the win. idk if u guys can put someone in over him or something but yeah rip

i think u should still play somalia Honor & we should treat him like he's still in the tour. obviously the hosts don't have to support this but he's worked hard to qualify and being told that he can't play now is dumb. u can take the win if u think otherwise bro but i was looking forward to catching these games. this tour is just a bit of fun anyway and its lame to exclude the dude after he was under the assumption that he could participate in this tour

I'm sorry to disappoint you guys, but we're not playing.
I talked to Somalia and asked him if he wanted to play, but for what I comprehended he just can't comeback as an official player of the tour.
We could play anyway, yeah, just for the sake of game, but he was pretty unmotivated and honesty I feel the same given that it would be a worthless Bo3; if you want to see some matches of me and him playing each other without an aim, well, I could post tons of replays lol but I don't think it's what you want.

this is micky mouse shit anyway lol.... what if we continue the tournament on the nugget bridge. not sure why somalia is still banned anyway. dude spammed the site with explicit content in the past and if he wanted to do that now then he could just as easily still do it under another alias. he's been a good boy for a long time now and deserves that fourth chance.

i really wanna say something snarky to bait oglemi into a response here but i'd be curious to know why you guys aren't open to giving him another go

lol but no one with authority is gonna read this thread

i also tried to find some loophole in the rules about banned players being able to continue tournaments they have signed up for and how bad ass said u sign up by registering ur alt on PS but the rules are well written so nice work on that

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Kevin Garrett babidi1998 KratosMana badabing

things.

really fucking tempted to remove badabing from the tournament for being an entitled twat but i have enough dead matches as it is. get them done. message me if extensions will be necessary. apologies for having faith in bada to actually get his match done and therefore delaying the tournament.

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
tama and i are supposed to play tomorrow but he mentioned to me the other day that he may not be able to make it (i think, i was v drunk when we talked), so we might need a small extension. im free all day monday so possibly just until then.

Tamahome

startling sign
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Actually, I won't be able to play today or Monday, but Tuesday onwards I will be available pretty much everyday til next week. Sorry! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)