The Under Games - Tournament (Finals) Won by YABO!!!

lost to arifeen :/ sorry district, the PU sun squad did its best. thought i could take a hit from meloetta and get my sun up after :(

Ok so the week is up!
Shrug has been dqed because he has said nothing but "In" since the tour started and I see that he has no interest in this. One pokemon will go to Master Sunny-EX and the rest will go to limbo for R3 prizes!
Round 3 will be up soon

New Conditions In Round 3

1. In order to make things hella simpler everyone will play SlaughterHouse or BO3 matches for now on!

2. Trading pokemon will be implemented! You will have to post what pokemon are traded, link you trade partners name, and do it right after the trade.

3. Once you have won your match you may claim a limbo pokemon! This will encourage people to battle within the time period.

4. District members will betray each other in BO3 because the idea is complex and needs to be gone. If you like the concept don't worry I'm coming up with a new tourney idea call Capture the Flag (UU) that will share some of these team battling concepts.
All the changes above were made so I can save myself hours of RNG and typing. I took the liberty to eliminate some inactive participants except one, Master Sunny-EX , because I think you are still playing? If not please notify me. If you see any inconsistencies go ahead and pm me please.

Round 3 up shortly!

Last edited:

LilOu

PO poopyhead
I'm not sure I understand the trading thing. Mind explaining better? Also, you say "district members will betray each other in BO3 matches" but you give the idea that we won't have betrayals anymore. Do we or do we not?

I'm not sure I understand the trading thing. Mind explaining better? Also, you say "district members will betray each other in BO3 matches" but you give the idea that we won't have betrayals anymore. Do we or do we not?
District members will battle each other in BO3 (SlaughterHouse) next round

Example of Trading:
Hey Jim want a snorlax?
Sure Tim but you gotta give me that slowking!
Ok Deal! I'll post on the forums that we traded!
Sick dood! Make sure to link my name in the forum post so I know you are not trying to pull a fast one.
Haha no problem and I'll post it right now since we have decided this very second that we want to trade!
Whoa epic!
Radical!

District members will battle each other in BO3 (SlaughterHouse) next round

Example of Trading:
Hey Jim want a snorlax?
Sure Tim but you gotta give me that slowking!
Ok Deal! I'll post on the forums that we traded!
Sick dood! Make sure to link my name in the forum post so I know you are not trying to pull a fast one.
Haha no problem and I'll post it right now since we have decided this very second that we want to trade!
Whoa epic!
Radical!
*totally realistic example of trading*

Ok so I'm on vaycay, but I hope I can keep up this tournament, so Ill be participating, but my schedule is limited, so decreased activity. If I need to dc myself, I hope I can do that.

rs

STANDING ON BUSINESS
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
That example made me cringe ngl @Spoofy

Also, I lost to Christo last round, so I'm out right?

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
yo people i got the hottest stuff in the market:
heracross magneton quagsire weezing forretress machamp mega houndoom fletchling
hmu if you want something #tradestrats

also s/o to Darkerones cos he did all the hard work getting these to me

Round 3
The Death Match: Round 3 will consist of the following matches. The winners of this round will be able to keep a pokemon from Limbo.
100%
SlaughterHouse is a fight to the death! The first player to get 2 wins against their opponent steals all their pokemon. No pokemon are taken until all the battles are completed. You can no longer run from a slaughterhouse!

You can no longer run from a SlaughterHouse (not that it matters really)

Round 3 Match-ups (Deadline is 7/1/15)

MrGorbachev in a SlaughterHouse vs Euphonos

LilOuOn in a SlaughterHouse vs Hogg

Christo The Gr8 in a SlaughterHouse vs RowDog

YABO in a SlaughtHouse vs daedalus1103

Master Sunny-EX in a SlaughterHouse vs North

bsu in a SlaughterHouse vs Stall Hater

Arifeen in a SlaughterHouse SparksBlade

Slate. in a SlaughterHouse Shiba

Winners will pick their Limbo pokemon after their match. Just type it in with the replay which you are required to have! We have a lot of UU regulars left which hopefully means no activity wins! If you have any questions feel free to post them in the thread or on my profile! Good luck and do it for the plush!​

Last edited:

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
pls dont harass my customer he's trying to get my fletch which beats my opp's virizion, we'll finish our deal when i wake up

Reactions: rs
After a relatively short skirmish, the dust finally settles from the battle between the two tributes. Only one district 13 member is left standing. YABO, realizing what he's just done, rushes towards the fallen body of daedalus1103. As cradles his fallen comrade in his arms, daedalus1103's pokeballs fall from his weak grip and clatter to the ground. "Take them" the fallen tribute weakly groans "win with them for me, ok?" Daedalus immediately starts to cough up blood, as the wound in his chest seems to grow bigger and bigger. As the victor of the battle starts to weep for his fallen friend, the fallen friend starts to speak one last time. "Long live District 13!" he cried weakly. As the last breath of life flows from his lips, a cannon shot's echo fills the deafening silence of the Under Games arena

YABO

King Turt
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
After a relatively short skirmish, the dust finally settles from the battle between the two tributes. Only one district 13 member is left standing. YABO, grinning evilly at what he's just done, rushes towards the fallen body of daedalus1103. As he scowls at his fallen "comrade", daedalus1103's pokeballs fall from his weak grip and clatter to the ground. His eyes full of fear, Daedalus pants and pleads for mercy as YABO stomps on his chest. Daedalus immediately starts to cough up blood, as the wound in his chest seems to grow bigger and bigger. As the victor of the battle leans to pick up his prize, the fallen starts to speak one last time. "Long live District 13!" he cried weakly and spits at his killer. As the last breath of life flows from his lips, a cannon shot's echo fills the deafening silence of the Under Games arena
ftfy n_n

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)