The Under Games - Tournament (Finals) Won by YABO!!!

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
While we're all busy tearing our own districts apart, let's make sure we remember who our REAL enemy is: President DaSnow.

(Speaking of tearing districts apart, let me know when you want to do a thing, LilOuOn. I'm hoping to nab some of those cool limbo 'mons before they all get snatched up :P)

Last edited:

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
scheduled with opp(kind of) so if any of y'all rich people wanna make me an offer you got about 14 hours!

It's End Season Sale! Hurry!!

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Next time I'll run HP Fighting Barbaracle, blind ass mon.

Shoutouts for PO's NUTL Da Raikage for the NU mons help, especially Metal Burst Bastiodon lol. You rock, bud :]
Seriously, that Metal Burst Bastiodon ruined my life. Defensive Cobalion was killer against that team o.0

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ugh. Can't make a story out of my win against MrGorbachev.

Yes, confirming win in 3 games, and here's the replay in Game 1. Getting Mega Aggron from the pool of Limbo Pokemon. #HAILREGIGIGAS

In the final moments of the match, MrGorbachev's paralyzed Jellicent and Euphonos's Regigigas poisoned after the influence of Dragalge's Toxic Spikes were brought into the field, trading Scalds and Knock Offs against each other: no room for recovery, no room for retreat...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)