The UU Open II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
He only responded to me once and I have presented him with multiple times I can play. I am going to NYC through the 19th so I won't be able to play before the deadline after today.

Activity post. Trying to get the battle done with Sayonara but he hasnt been able to make the time set over a couple days it seems. Won't be able to battle starting from the weekend.

Sayonara

don't forget
Activity post. Trying to get the battle done with Sayonara but he hasnt been able to make the time set over a couple days it seems. Won't be able to battle starting from the weekend.
I was on two days ago at the time you wanted to battle, but you weren't there, I was also there last night. Anyways, we'll try to get this done but it's not easy to schedule when your opponent forces you to play during a one hour timeslot each day and can't play during the last 4 days before the deadline...

Edit: Waiting on her again, getting this done is almost impossible aside from her very limited schedule...

Last edited:
Still waiting for my opponent to tell me when he's available to play. I'm constantly online at 2:00-3:00 to satisfy him and his timezone but he's never responded when we were both online

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I was defeated by Corkscrew, he just knows me too well I guess. Tried to keep up but he predicts me too good @_@

Guess that's what happens when you get your practice partner as your opponent XD

gg bro

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
opponent hasnt been on since monday, we had some limited talk before that but nothing definite, so activity i guess

Haven't been seeing Bryce around at all on IRC lately, though it seems like he has been on, just at different times. So the score's still 1-0 atm

counter-activity I guess? I was on today for a bunch of 1 hour spurts or so, must've missed him. Also pm'ed trying to reschedule for yesterday which he didn't respond to. We're both trying, just haven't been able to get it to work.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lucked game 1 but I played badly so I deserved to lose anyway.
Lucked game 2 but still won.
Lucked game 3 so lost (I may still have lose without, it just took away my shot at winning)

ggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)