The UU Open IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
My opponent supposedly dced after saying he was pressured for time when I was in a good position game 1 and apparently he didn't send in his team. I wasted a lot of time today trying to get this done and he was randomly talking shit so I don't have a problem with taking the win if that's the TD's call.

Replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-254884437
your opponent didn't have a guaranteed victory, so it would be up to you whether or not you take the win. you're up 1-0 in the series.

Starmei

You thought you could challenge me?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Pokemon is such a good game.... losing to freezes and paras is pretty damn fun. Lost.

won 2-0 vs starmeithegod. he totally outplayed me game 1 but i won due to a lucky cureslax 30% paralyze

lucky freeze finished the second game .

thanks for being a good sport starmei!

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I can't even tell what was so bad with the team matchup in the second game lol like he could've realistically responded to everything...

I think when a game begins to effect your disposition in such a horrid little way it is perhaps time to stop playing, just in my opinion

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
Lost 2-0 to atomicllamas, had a lot of fun and the games went pretty well overall considering the first ORAS UU game I played was 17 hours ago. I regret missclicking Play Rough instead of Belly Drum in game 1, other then that pretty good series. ggs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)