The UU Open V - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I'll bold all the winners soon, didn't do it yet for today.

As for tomorrow, I will put up R2 midday PST with clear activity wins decided and bolded prior. For anyone that I see attempting to get their game done prior to the deadline I will leave in the OP still, but at midnight tomorrow my time I will coinflip / make an activity call. Some of you have been nothing short of pathetic in attempting to schedule, so please don't cry should you get randomly chosen as a loss or lose on activity. The rules in the OP were quite clear.

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Updated all the clear given win and activity decisions in the OP. I'm quite busy at work today, so you all have a little bit more time.

Need an update on: (if I don't receive one, these matchups go to coinflip)
Yoda2798 vs Guilas D

Small extension given to the following:
Kaboom vs kael
chimpact vs Soldier
Cranham vs badabing
Ren-chon vs Mithril
Coconut. vs Calloflochie
kokoloko vs Steve Angello

No love lost for the matches where activity is shaky all around. You have until some random time that I get back online today to post an update in this thread.

If you lose via activity (see OP) and feel aggrieved by the situation, please let me know. I did my research into each activity matchup but it is possible that I mistook something.

Last edited:

Yoda2798

Not the user you are looking for
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Doubles Leader
Me and Guilas D are playing tomorrow

Edit: Probably should have checked deadline but that's what he suggested, will see if he's on to play today

placeholder here but i also just need a small extension if he cant play today

edit: scheduled for 10 pm gmt-1 tomorrow.

Last edited:
Yesterday I stood on the server smogtours and my opponent did not show up and sent msg today and was not answered. If there is any extension will try to play.

My opp and I were both on and we agreed to battle but then he went offline he did mention something about dcing alot so idk, haven't heard from him sense

Double01

Hate it or love it the under dog's on top
So my opponent just responded (day of deadline) and suggested a time outside of the times I gave and won't be able to make his given time. I would really rather this not go to coin flip so maybe an extension or something. He did reply a 2 days after I messaged him :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)