The Venting Thread (trolls itt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticket touts piss me off.

People who buy bulk tickets just to sell for a profit, and not just a small one either.

Tickets to go see ADTR - £18. People are selling them in excess of £100 >.>

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ticket touts piss me off.

People who buy bulk tickets just to sell for a profit, and not just a small one either.

Tickets to go see ADTR - £18. People are selling them in excess of £100 >.>
You should be pissed more at the idiots who are willing to pay that much. The scalpers wouldn't do it if there wasn't a market. Can't blame people for capitalizing on opportunities to make money.

I went to go see them with Enter Shikari and August Burns Red (but only FOR Enter Shikari) and I lost my original ticket ON THE WAY TO THE SHOW, don't ask how, because I don't know.

Lucky for me no-one scalped em so buying another didn't suck THAT much.

But I mean, that's business. It's douchey business but it's business.

I originally bought 8 tickets to go see them, alas I've sold them to all my mates for face value however another couple of mates want to go now and I can't seem to get a hold of any more.

And of course I love me some Shikari.

A couple of kids wouldn't stop leaving me alone to extract some test scores because they wanted to see how many kids they'd beaten.

The fuckers did beat me, but I crudely photoshopped (not even photoshop, it was in Seashore xD) a near perfect score that was considerably higher than theirs onto the page, reprinted it, handed it to 'em, and watched their brains explode in confusion.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
someone who doesn't know how to play Mary Had a Little Lamb on the recorder won't stop trying to do so

this is in the commons area at uni, and oh my god my ears

THIS is definitely a huge pet peeve of mine: people who act in a way in public where they're totally inconsiderate of the general "atmosphere" of a place, and are just blatantly rude, and laugh about it like "haha people probably think we're so obnoxious!!!" honestly i am probably guilty of doing this myself, but it's more of a "they dislike my personality" than my really being rude to everyone in a situation. i'm courteous, just a little oblivious sometimes.

someone who doesn't know how to play Mary Had a Little Lamb on the recorder won't stop trying to do so

this is in the commons area at uni, and oh my god my ears

THIS is definitely a huge pet peeve of mine: people who act in a way in public where they're totally inconsiderate of the general "atmosphere" of a place, and are just blatantly rude, and laugh about it like "haha people probably think we're so obnoxious!!!" honestly i am probably guilty of doing this myself, but it's more of a "they dislike my personality" than my really being rude to everyone in a situation. i'm courteous, just a little oblivious sometimes.
Who the hell can't play Mary Had a Little Lamb on the recorder O_o

People who consider "umadbro?" an argument in a debate.
Grammer. I seriously have no idea how anyone could mess that up.
People who use "This is the internet, not an English class." as an excuse to be incomprehensible.

I hate U Mad? It's like... okay yes, you did something fucking stupid, own up to it instead of just being a retard and blaming someone for having human emotions.

U mad?

Ugh.

People that ask you to do something, then begin to nag you while you're doing what they asked.

I hate that.

So I'm on my way to a flames game today, which is probably my favorite place in the whole world. I turn to the usual parking spot 1 hour before the game and it's all full. So I go down a block more, kinda going slowish so I can snatch up any spot that I see. Upon parking, a (presumably) crack head runs up and is screaming "I'll get his license Plate". She wrote it down- I asked why, she claimed I was following them. I was a stones throw from the saddledome, in a flames jersey, and I said "no, I'm just parking for the game". She insisted, so I told her to fuck off and encouraged her to go to a police station RIGHT NOW with my plate and that claim (since she was stoned or likely would be coming more down).

THEN not 5 minutes later, two hobos are beating up on another- one holding him and the other beating the crap out of him. I honestly have learned not to help such people for one, because they probably had a knife (he dropped as I walked by, blood pouring from his mouth) and two, because I've been charged with assault before for STOPPING the beating of a homeless person (charges were later dropped after some thousands of dollars were spent). So that was a totally lovely treat to see.

After the game, I was kinda concerned there would be a pimp or something waiting at my car cause I was "following" his crack whore. Nope, instead I was met with a parking ticket. See, I was allegedly parked in front of a driveway (I was about .5 meters from it). However, this 'driveway' was blocked by cement blocks so it can't function as a driveway! Is it illegal to write "Fuck You" on the ticket and stick it under the wiper blade of a metermaid car? This city for 6 years has been the parking price champion of North America. Way to milk that cow, fucking jerks.

Also my sister would not shut the fuck up THE ENTIRE GAME about mundane stupid bullshit. I wanted to kick her in the mouth.

So I leave my favorite place on the planet, after my team WON, stressed out and feeling like shit. This city is going to ruin my life even more than it already has.

The fucked up thing was that all of the homeless/whores/whatever were natives. I hate to be a stereotyper but GOD DAMN is that common here.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
guess what morm, you're meeting a native in march :o yes, I'm native, and I hope to change your mind about native people...most of us suck, but some of us are cool so ya :p

I've met some great ones, I am not saying all natives are drunken crackheads knifing each other. It's just that more than half the natives here are like that and more than half the homeless people are natives who are like that. So they flood the demographic of "being a piece of shit" but it doesn't mean they all are. Even the legit ones do some retardedly exploitative things. >:(

ugh a couple days ago my dad sent me a text with two fucking independent clauses separated by a comma and i swear i wanted to FUCKING PUNCH A HOLE IN THE WALL

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
haha its cool morm, i know a lot are criminals who get drunk and do dumb shit and give us a bad name, much like every other race i guess :p i've accepted it

This was on page one, in the second post but I had to comment on it...

EDIT TO DELETE MY ORIGINAL COMMENT. NEVER MIND, I WAS CONFUSED.

My biggest problem right now is kids. I like kids, I mean, I teach school... but ffs. They dont follow directions. If I say DO NOT TOUCH THE PAINT, it means DO NOT TOUCH THE PAINT, and it means DO NOT TOUCH THE PAINT, and it means DO NOT TOUCH THE PAINT.

Not put your fucking hand in it.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ugh a couple days ago my dad sent me a text with two fucking independent clauses separated by a comma and i swear i wanted to FUCKING PUNCH A HOLE IN THE WALL
I c wut u did der.

@Morm - You ever been to Seattle? Literally have to pay to park EVERYWHERE, and it's like $5 for 30 minutes. Not a very nice city either, people are kind of impatient and douchey, like New Jersey.

jesus people, BFMV AND GAY7X AND AS I LAY DYING ARE NOT FUCKING METAL!! go search them in the archives, if it ain't there, then it ain't metal.

just the other day i had a fight with some poser who thought that gay7x are more metal than Metallica. i mean, the new metallica sucks, no fucking doubt about that, but how the fuck can you compare one of the big 4 to a fucking gay band!?! HOW!

i also hate it when i'm going to sleep, and my dad/mom opens the door and asks: are you sleeping? NO MOM/DAD I'M BUSY DANCING.

when i take out my cellphone to call someone, and my dad/mom/anyone with me says: are you gonna call someone? NO, I'M JUST LOOKING AT HOW SEXY MY PHONE IS, OF COURSE I'M GONNA CALL SOMEONE.

when i see an old person being mistreated and everyone just passes buy without doing anything, i get frustrated and go to help them, only to find out that the old person was that guy's mom/dad. FOR FUCK'S SAKE, THEY SACRIFICE HALF THEIR LIVES FOR YOU, AND THAT'S HOW YOU FUCKING REPAY THEM? FUCK YOU!

when my headphones are in my ear, don't even think about disturbing me. i mean, i just hate it when i'm listening to Angel of Death, and at the good part some asshole decides to ask me directions. i gave them wrong directions and walked away. =S

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
I don't remember much about Seattle. Lots of coffee shops and I hear now it's a hipster haven.
Definitely. Huge gay/hipster/artsy fartsy population, and everyone is really snobby and uptight. I didn't like it, but the fish market was pretty cool :)

jesus people, BFMV AND GAY7X AND AS I LAY DYING ARE NOT FUCKING METAL!! go search them in the archives, if it ain't there, then it ain't metal.

just the other day i had a fight with some poser who thought that gay7x are more metal than Metallica. i mean, the new metallica sucks, no fucking doubt about that, but how the fuck can you compare one of the big 4 to a fucking gay band!?! HOW!

i also hate it when i'm going to sleep, and my dad/mom opens the door and asks: are you sleeping? NO MOM/DAD I'M BUSY DANCING.

when i take out my cellphone to call someone, and my dad/mom/anyone with me says: are you gonna call someone? NO, I'M JUST LOOKING AT HOW SEXY MY PHONE IS, OF COURSE I'M GONNA CALL SOMEONE.

when i see an old person being mistreated and everyone just passes buy without doing anything, i get frustrated and go to help them, only to find out that the old person was that guy's mom/dad. FOR FUCK'S SAKE, THEY SACRIFICE HALF THEIR LIVES FOR YOU, AND THAT'S HOW YOU FUCKING REPAY THEM? FUCK YOU!

when my headphones are in my ear, don't even think about disturbing me. i mean, i just hate it when i'm listening to Angel of Death, and at the good part some asshole decides to ask me directions. i gave them wrong directions and walked away. =S
man i know how you feel this one time i was waiting for the bus with my earphones in (playing through the fire and flames, definitely top 3 metal song of all time imo) and a woman asked me if i knew when the bus was coming and I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I ALMOST PULLED OUT MY CLOAK AND FUCKIN DAGGER ON HER god shes such a lamer, i mean she probably hasnt even HEARD OF number of the beast or raining blood

p.s. cloak and dagger are my nicknames for my fists if you didnt know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)