The Void v2.0 {New Update Including a Brave Hope Diamond}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the Chansey. I can breed you stuff for it, but unfortunately I don't have any competitive shinies. I have a adamant landorus 28/31/31/xx/31/31 and a modest thundurus 31/xx/30/31/30/31. If you want one of those, just tell me and I'll have them cloned.

As the title states, I have FINALLY finished editing my trade shop with everything I have. Naturally, I am bumping my thread in celebration.

Cmt for the chansey.
I could not find anything, sorry.
I love the Chansey. I can breed you stuff for it, but unfortunately I don't have any competitive shinies. I have a adamant landorus 28/31/31/xx/31/31 and a modest thundurus 31/xx/30/31/30/31. If you want one of those, just tell me and I'll have them cloned.
Can I get more information (OT, ID, Ball, Pentagon/not, etc.) on these legends?

Cool thread! Anyway, when I asked for a Jirachi on the SQSR thread, you mentioned you could RNG it. When do you think you can do it?

Cool thread! Anyway, when I asked for a Jirachi on the SQSR thread, you mentioned you could RNG it. When do you think you can do it?
I can't say for sure when I'll get it (due to the random nature of natures in Wondercard RNG), but I will try tonight. What nature did you want?

I am willing!
Sorry to bother you, but in my haste yesterday I seem to have put down the wrong IV spread for the Electrike I wanted (I edited my post). Would it be too much of a bother to ask for the HP Ice instead (I don't know why I put a HP Fire spread)?

Sorry to bother you, but in my haste yesterday I seem to have put down the wrong IV spread for the Electrike I wanted (I edited my post). Would it be too much of a bother to ask for the HP Ice instead (I don't know why I put a HP Fire spread)?
I read it as HP ice, that's what I was doing. :P

Sorry for taking so long to reply, they are both pentagons and are OT to Cygnus(my AS game), the thundurus is in a net ball, and landorus is in a repeat ball. Landorus is currently in therian forme, lv.50, and has 4HP/252atk/252Spe. Thundurus is in incarnate form, lv 50, and has no evs. Thundurus has its moveset it starts with in AS, and Landorus has EQ, rock slide, u-turn, explosion. Thundurus has no nickname and landorus's name is Streamerass. Both can be changed if requested. Just let me know if you want them so I can have them cloned.

Sorry for taking so long to reply, they are both pentagons and are OT to Cygnus(my AS game), the thundurus is in a net ball, and landorus is in a repeat ball. Landorus is currently in therian forme, lv.50, and has 4HP/252atk/252Spe. Thundurus is in incarnate form, lv 50, and has no evs. Thundurus has its moveset it starts with in AS, and Landorus has EQ, rock slide, u-turn, explosion. Thundurus has no nickname and landorus's name is Streamerass. Both can be changed if requested. Just let me know if you want them so I can have them cloned.
Not really interested, sorry

Which tutor moves do you want on Jirachi?

Hi, was wondering if you would be interested in cloning some shiny competitive pokemons? I have some ev-trained shinies such as dragonite,gengar,... and some UT lv1 shinies hatch using TSV like flawless beldum,fennekin,...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)